PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some respectful players / Online Sessions

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 18:32
As the title suggests, I thought it would be interesting to create a thread for others to leave their Gamertags for others to add. Primarily, I'm looking to add a few players to race regularly with online in Project Cars. Players can be any skill level, although must be respectful and considerate towards others. No purposeful ramming or pushing off tracks.

I'm generally open to what cars and tracks to race with, but favour GT3 more than anything. Practice, Qualifying and Race are nearly always on too. If anything, I'm looking to host some drop in - drop out lobbies where players can set some lap times, have some fun and compete in some races.

Notes:

This is not a league. (However, we are currently looking into whether this is an interest for members of the group). This is a group of players looking to play with each other, hosts sessions and have some friendly competition. We're looking to help players learn, and generally have some fun. Currently we're allowing players to use assists, however, we are looking into whether players would be willing to disable them and have a few members within the group help them learn alongside others. As the group becomes more full, available slots for sessions will become unlikely. Therefore, we recommend that you add a few members from within the group to host your own sessions when the hosts are offline or when sessions are full. We will try our best to ensure everyone gets to play regularly, but again, we can not promise everyone a slot every day.

If this sounds good to you, leave the following below:

Gamertag
Whether you're able to use a headset for party chat
Whether you'd be open to either learning without assists, OR, helping others learn without assists.
(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you.
(Optional) Favoured Car Class
(Optional) Favoured Track
(Optional) Your skill level. Assists, difficulty etc.
(Optional) If you do not want your Gamertag listed below, for others to add, please state so here and I shall not list it as such.

Notice: If you would like to be added and invited quickly, feel free to add my Gamertag: ThreeAngryOwls and send me a message. Please understand that it takes me time to update the forums, add players, send messages and so on. I'm not always online, so for quicker resolution, feel free to contact me directly. (It would still be appreciated if you could also provide details as in the comments below).

Current List of Players (Gamertags):

Feel free to add anyone of this list. I personally will invite everyone when a session begins, however, this is so everyone can play with one another when others are perhaps offline, or busy.

ThreeAngryOwls
Walking Debt
Adamski GT
Benja190782
Troudku4k
Jay1Miami
Diesel Davis
SquirePapien
DriftManiaX NC
Thebluegaloo
MRBROWN33
Lee Van Davo
Alibi GT
JoeZarkos
Linkinruss
TH3 D4RK ONE
Ninja Laura
fjompa666
RetroReflexx
TURTLE ZED
Chokofion
Paclik46
LextersQuest
X Del Boy X
Nismo R400 GT1
Manutdfan26
Jim Sublime5446
Lil Stanky 101
Ochilbaz
Dazza1976
Kinna39
Troudku4K
Sven Brun
Macho_Nacho_2606
x L0rd K0jima x
iScottien
PhilGDUK

As for myself, I play with a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider wheel, all assists off, cockpit - helmet camera and generally in GT3 series. I'm open to racing just about anything, although typically avoid road cars.

Cheers guys!

Umer Ahmad
08-05-2015, 18:35
Thread Stickied. Go ahead guys, form your own groups. This is the best way to play honestly. Project CARS (despite some bugs today) is meant for multiplayer fun.

We had some good league races during development

http://youtu.be/-drjf517tY4

Umer Ahmad
08-05-2015, 18:41
Might want to look here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?124-Multiplayer-Event-Planning) also guys...tons of players looking to race each other nice and clean

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 18:43
Completely agree. Always good fun to have some friendly competition whilst making some friends. ^.^

Might want to look here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?124-Multiplayer-Event-Planning) also guys...tons of players looking to race each other nice and clean

I've been looking around there, although the distinction I'd like to make is that I'm not looking to make this a league. There are plenty of leagues out there for players to join, but for me personally, that's a little too serious and complex. Many players will find this appealing, however, for those who would like something a little easier and more chill, I've proposed this thread as an alternative.

Essentially I'm looking to gather up some players and host some drop in - drop out type lobbies of varied classes/tracks, (depending on players preference) and have a some clean, friendly competition. If that sounds like fun to you, then awesome! :)

Benja190782
08-05-2015, 19:23
Gamertag: Benja190782
Cars: Touring, GT3 cars.
Track: Any Real World track! (Monza, Spa)
Setup: I'm racing with my Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Base, DSD adaptor and a 340mm. OMP racing wheel.
Also got the TH8A shifter!
Experience: Race 07, STCC, rFactor, Forza Motorsport.

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 19:34
Gamertag: Benja190782
Track: Any Real World track! (Monza, Spa)
Setup: I'm racing with my Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Base, DSD adaptor and a 340mm. OMP racing wheel.
Also got the TH8A shifter!
Experience: Race 07, STCC, rFactor, Forza Motorsport.

Sounds great, will send an invite over. :)

WMD_paulthecass
08-05-2015, 21:21
Gamertag: LevelWarrior576
Cars: Any
Track: real world
Setup: controller, assists off
Experience: average to good in FM5

Add me please!
I'll be online when I can, life gets in the way

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 21:59
Gamertag: LevelWarrior576

Add me please!
I'll be online when I can, life gets in the way

Not a problem, will send an invite over.

Benja190782
08-05-2015, 22:03
Wow I didn't know I was so fast on a track I've not raced alot on - sorry but I don't know how to set up my headset when I'm on the TX wheel?

Great race guys..

Megalomanic87
08-05-2015, 22:08
Hey everyone, just signed up today looking for respectful and exciting racing, having one or two issues but still loving the game!!

Megalomanic87
Favoured Car Class: Open wheel or GT
Favoured Track: All apart from P2P racing
Your skill level: Pro, currently using TCS and ABS until i get used to gameplay.

Add me as a friend, i shall return and hope to see you on the racetrack ;)

Benja190782
08-05-2015, 23:04
Seriously! I won again! This game is so amazing! I don't even know the track... Wow!

Great race again guys!

DriftManiaX
08-05-2015, 23:55
DriftManiaX NC

From Belgium

27years old and looking for honest people to race with.

i've created a group on Facebook for European drivers

European Project cars drivers

Squirrel
09-05-2015, 05:06
Gamer tag thebluegaloo just starting out got thrust master 458 spider wheel. Looking for a league quite slow now but only played about 1 hour lol.

Very honest and not a ramming racer. Based in the UK

Mrbrown33
09-05-2015, 06:27
Gametag: MRBROWN33
Favoured Car Class: GT3
Favoured Track: Silverstone
Your skill level: Pro, all assists off.
Please add Gametag to list.

Lee van Davo
09-05-2015, 06:58
As the title suggests, I thought it would be interesting to create a thread for others to leave their Gamertags for others to add. Primarily, I'm looking to add a few players to race regularly with online in Project Cars. Players can be any skill level, although must be respectful and considerate towards others. No purposeful ramming or pushing off tracks.

I'm generally open to what cars and tracks to race with, but favour GT3 more than anything. Practice, Qualifying and Race are nearly always on too. If anything, I'm looking to host some drop in - drop out lobbies where players can set some lap times, have some fun and compete in some races.

Gamertag
(Optional) If you do not want your Gamertag listed below, for others to add, please state so here and I shall not list it as such.

Feel free to add anyone of this list. I personally will invite everyone when a session begins, however, this is so everyone can play with one another when others are perhaps offline, or busy.

ThreeAngryOwls
Walking Debt
Adamski GT
Benja190782
Troudku4k

As for myself, I play with a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider wheel, all assists off, cockpit - helmet camera and generally in GT3 series. I'm open to racing just about anything, although typically avoid road cars.

Cheers guys!

Ill be up for that. I use just a pad at the mo but will be getting a wheel when i can afford one.
I use helmet and in car view i like many types of cars/tracks.
Cheers
Lee van Davo

Alibi_GT
09-05-2015, 07:47
Gamertag: AlibiGT
Cars: GT-classes, but actually any class will do fine :cool:
Track: real world(Spa, Imola, Silverstone, Donnington etc)
Setup: controller, assists off(will have a steering wheel in the future)
Experience: GranTurismo, Forza.

JoeZarkos
09-05-2015, 08:38
Gametag: JoeZarkos
Favoured Car Class: Open Wheel / GT
Favoured Track: No preference
Your skill level: Pro, all assists off.

UK based, give me an add.

linkinruss
09-05-2015, 10:23
Wanting to join a club for some good gentlemen racing fun.
Dad so dont have much time and can be known to drop due to this.

Linkinruss
Your skill level: Semi-Pro, Controller user

Whether you're able to use a headset for party chat - Can do BOTH
Whether - Prefer clear until we're all use to racing each other
(Optional) GT3
(Optional) Nice open roads I.e Monza :)

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 10:28
Hey everyone, just signed up today looking for respectful and exciting racing, having one or two issues but still loving the game!!

Megalomanic87
Your skill level: Pro, currently using TCS and ABS until i get used to gameplay.

Add me as a friend, i shall return and hope to see you on the racetrack ;)

Hey, I wasn't able to add your Gamertag, it appears it's not recognized. Alternatively Gamertag: Megalomaniac87 is valid. Is this perhaps you? If not, please feel free to add me at: ThreeAngryOwls and send me a message. :)

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 10:28
Everyone else has been added, contacted and added to the list. :)

the dark one
09-05-2015, 11:33
Gamer tag: TH3 D4RK ONE
Tracks: Real work
Steering wheel. Currently have assists on but more than willing to learn ��

NinjaLaura
09-05-2015, 12:01
GT: Ninja Laura

Im a complete novice but i enjoy playing and trying to improve... looking for other beginners to race with, i dont tend to use party chat ( im shy ) but if your up for a few nooby races feel free to add me, i try to play on the novice online lobbys but get abuse or rammed off the track.

fjompa666
09-05-2015, 12:11
Gamertag: fjompa666
Cars: Touring and GT
Tracks: really like Spa
Driving with the standard controller, sometimes with traction control turned on
Been playing the Forza series for a while

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 13:11
GT: Ninja Laura

Im a complete novice but i enjoy playing and trying to improve... looking for other beginners to race with, i dont tend to use party chat ( im shy ) but if your up for a few nooby races feel free to add me, i try to play on the novice online lobbys but get abuse or rammed off the track.

Absolutely fine with us. Whether you're new to the game or a complete pro, you're welcome here so long as you're a clean racer and respectful. I'm sure some of us can help you out. :)

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 13:11
Gamertag: fjompa666
Cars: Touring and GT
Tracks: really like Spa
Driving with the standard controller, sometimes with traction control turned on
Been playing the Forza series for a while

Sounds good, sending an invite over now. :)

RetroReflexx
09-05-2015, 13:28
Gamertag: RetroReflexx
Experience: good in all Motorsport games

TURTLE ZED
09-05-2015, 14:14
Gamertag: TURTLE ZED
Headset: Yes
Open to 'without assists', but prefer to play with assists
League: Unsure
Favoured Car Class: Touring or Open Wheel / 125 karts
Favoured Track: Brands Hatch

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 17:43
Added both of you to the list and sent friend requests. See you on the track soon! :)

Chokapic
09-05-2015, 17:56
Hey, i'll add you ThreeAngryOwls, and a few on the list! See you soon!

Headset: Not always
Car/Track: ALL, i want to play the whole game!
I don't car about the assists or not, i just want to have fun! :)

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 18:03
Hey, i'll add you ThreeAngryOwls, and a few on the list! See you soon!

Headset: Not always
Car/Track: ALL, i want to play the whole game!
I don't car about the assists or not, i just want to have fun! :)

Sounds good, see you soon! :)

the dark one
09-05-2015, 18:05
It's been a good day of racing today! Looking forward to having a full lobby ��

ThreeAngryOwls
10-05-2015, 00:21
It's been a good day of racing today! Looking forward to having a full lobby ��

Had a blast, a lot of good moments. :)

nismodriver
10-05-2015, 05:57
nismo r400 gt1
usa driver don't invite yet but please do add
open to no assits but I usually need abs, traction and stability
semi advanced in skill

Lee van Davo
10-05-2015, 05:58
Had a blast, a lot of good moments. :)

Sorry i couldnt stay longer catch you again

Xdelboyx
10-05-2015, 06:32
X DELBOY X
I already race with zero assists I have tx wheel with th8a and t3pa pedals...serious racer not interested in idiots only fair racing.
Like the gt3 especially the Aston
Love a bit o nordschliefe
UK based

LextersQuest
10-05-2015, 07:19
Gamertag: LextersQuest
Cars: Touring, GT3 cars,.........
Track: Spa, all real tracks
Setup: Using Tx Racingwheel
Experience: Forza Motorspo
Skill: at the moment i only use TC, would like to learn to turn that off but i think for that theres good tuning needed

I love fair racing and improving my drivingskills.

Ochilbaz
10-05-2015, 08:19
gamertag ochilbaz
club website www.pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

we are a long established xbox racing club with a good pedigree. we have members on the xbox 1 almost every evening. we usually have a sunday night racing league at 8pm bst. we always welcome new members to our club which is a friendly place to race with good clean racers and good fun is had by all. give the website a look and feel free to drop me a friends request

thanks

Paclik46
10-05-2015, 09:10
Gamertag: Paclik46
Based: Central Europe - Czech Republic
Using kinect free to chat
Using Thrustmaster TX with Playseat Evolution
NOT USING ANY ASSITS
Like to race anything

Please sned me invite anytime

ThreeAngryOwls
10-05-2015, 16:07
Added everyone to the list, send our friend requests and have send contacted everyone. See you soon! :)

Lil Stanky 101
10-05-2015, 16:33
Lil Stanky 101
Can't get headset to work with wheel. Kinect works though
Traction control and abs on for me. Other than that happy.
Happy to play anything
GT3
Nordsheife
Above average. No assists.

Thanks!

Ochilbaz
10-05-2015, 16:35
Gamertag: ochilbaz
Based: Scotland
Using: thrustmaster tx, t3pa pedals and a1gp evolution playseat
Assists: sometimes TC
Will race anything but prefer gt3

Send me an invite as I'm not on the list on 1st page

Regards
Ochilbaz

ThreeAngryOwls
10-05-2015, 23:58
Added both, see you soon! :)

Dazza1976
11-05-2015, 07:01
I'm interested
Gtag = Dazza1976
Level = pro, no aids (well at least once they sort the pad issues out)

Thanks

Kinna39
11-05-2015, 11:31
I'm in
Kinna39
Prefer Tourers/road cars but will drive anything
Still getting the hang of this one without any aids except for TC and ABS

Kinna39
11-05-2015, 11:31
Oh and just a gamepad for me

ThreeAngryOwls
11-05-2015, 12:03
Added both, see you soon! :)

Youngpand
11-05-2015, 14:43

Notes:

This is not a league. (However, we are currently looking into whether this is an interest for members of the group). This is a group of players looking to play with each other, hosts sessions and have some friendly competition. We're looking to help players learn, and generally have some fun. Currently we're allowing players to use assists, however, we are looking into whether players would be willing to disable them and have a few members within the group help them learn alongside others. As the group becomes more full, available slots for sessions will become unlikely. Therefore, we recommend that you add a few members from within the group to host your own sessions when the hosts are offline or when sessions are full. We will try our best to ensure everyone gets to play regularly, but again, we can not promise everyone a slot every day.

Gamertag
Whether you'd be open to either learning without assists, OR, helping others learn without assists.
(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you.

Notice: If you would like to be added and invited quickly, feel free to add my Gamertag: ThreeAngryOwls and send me a message. Please understand that it takes me time to update the forums, add players, send messages and so on. I'm not always online, so for quicker resolution, feel free to contact me directly. (It would still be appreciated if you could also provide details as in the comments below).

ThreeAngryOwls
Walking Debt
Adamski GT
Benja190782
Troudku4k
Jay1Miami
Diesel Davis
SquirePapien
DriftManiaX NC
Thebluegaloo
MRBROWN33
Lee Van Davo
Alibi GT
JoeZarkos
Linkinruss
TH3 D4RK ONE
Ninja Laura
fjompa666
RetroReflexx
TURTLE ZED
Chokofion
Paclik46
LextersQuest
X Del Boy X
Nismo R400 GT1
Manutdfan26
Jim Sublime5446
Lil Stanky 101
Ochilbaz
Dazza1976
Kinna39

Cheers guys!
I mr deadmau5 I would love a good race

Macho_Nacho_2606
12-05-2015, 01:16
Hi guys,

- Macho_Nacho_2606
- Can use a headset for chat
- Currently use a couple assists could look at working on that

Macho_Nacho_2606 on PSN here (in Australia) if anyone's interested. Playing with a controller (no space or money for anything better). I'm a decent driver (I'm not going pro anytime soon though) but just looking for some people to hang out with and have some decent racing sessions without any dick moves etc.

Still getting to grips with things so really just looking for some fun, nothing too serious or competitive...

ThreeAngryOwls
12-05-2015, 11:28
Hi guys,

- Macho_Nacho_2606
- Can use a headset for chat
- Currently use a couple assists could look at working on that

Macho_Nacho_2606 on PSN here (in Australia) if anyone's interested. Playing with a controller (no space or money for anything better). I'm a decent driver (I'm not going pro anytime soon though) but just looking for some people to hang out with and have some decent racing sessions without any dick moves etc.

Still getting to grips with things so really just looking for some fun, nothing too serious or competitive...

Couldn't find that Gamertag, feel free to add me and message me. ThreeAngryOwls :)

the dark one
12-05-2015, 11:38
This is growing by the day!! Gonna need two lobbies soon :beguiled:

x L0rd K0jima x
12-05-2015, 12:57
Gamertag (Xbox Live): x L0rd K0jima x
Yes, I'm able to use a headset for chat
Yes, I might be able to help others and myself with no assist
(Optional) Favoured Car Class: ANY
(Optional) Favoured Track: Nürburgring Nordschlife

I play with the Thrustmaster TX racing wheel and I'm the type of person that plays with no assist (with MAYBE the exception of ABS)
I'm looking forward to racing with people that are clean and racers that I can trust :)

Scottien
12-05-2015, 13:09
Hey there, definitely sounds like something that would appeal to me.

I've been playing sim racers for years, mainly Live For Speed, iRacing and Assetto Corsa. Love a clean and competitive race and definitely don't mind not coming near the front as long as I've had a nice battle with someone along the way!

Gamertag: iScottien
Whether you're able to use a headset for party chat: Yep
Whether you'd be open to either learning without assists, OR, helping others learn without assists: I don't use assists atm.
(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you: Definitely, sounds fun.
(Optional) Favoured Car Class: I do like the GT3/GT2 however I also love open wheel
(Optional) Favoured Track: Oulton Park :)
(Optional) Your skill level. Assists, difficulty etc: 90% pro no assists

Thanks guys
Scott

itakethepics
12-05-2015, 13:16
please add me to this also, looks awesome.

Gamertag: PhilGDUK
Headset: Yes
Assists: None, sometimes TCS on wet tracks. Can teach others.
Favoured Car Class: GT3
Favoured Track: Spa
Your skill level: Assists off, TX Base, F1 Wheel, difficulty pro.

ThreeAngryOwls
12-05-2015, 14:40
Added everyone ;)

Dynomight Motorsports
12-05-2015, 14:45
There is a BTCC League in the works on Racedepartment.com for Xbox1. If you want there are still slots available to race in it.

Vilonosec
12-05-2015, 14:55
Vilonosec
Cars: Any, GT3 and road favorite
Track: any
Setup: wheel, real assists usually
Experience: average

Thierryvth
12-05-2015, 15:37
Gamertag: ETatWAR
Track: Any (real, Nordschleife, Spa, bathurst, laguna seca favorites)
Setup: thrustmaster ferrari 458 replica, drive aids as low as possible but now still abs and stab control on
Experience: from C64 pit stop to PC micropose grandprix to GTR1&2 to Console Arcade crap (forza) and now finally the best ever, what a amazing game!!! HOOAH!

looking forward to clean race with you guys, for any msitake I make (i do some smoking while driving:cool: ) i appologise in front :beguiled:

Thierryvth
12-05-2015, 15:40
ps, yes i use the headset

1 issue i have, sometimes no FFB, take power out and reconnect and it works again, now do it before every race to be sure

Headhunter91
12-05-2015, 15:55
XBOX1
Gamertag: TheHeadHunter91
Track: Any real world/British tracks
Setup: I'm racing with Madcatz pro FFB wheel and pedals
Experience: Forza 1-5, Horizon 2, Project cars

d4ninho
13-05-2015, 10:13
www.vrf.enjin.com

great place for all you guys to race, why not take a peek, you may just like it.

Scottien
13-05-2015, 11:39
ps, yes i use the headset

1 issue i have, sometimes no FFB, take power out and reconnect and it works again, now do it before every race to be sure

Apparently going back to dashboard and then back into the game before every race also fixes this.

elitemcnab
13-05-2015, 13:44
http://www.revs-simracing.co.uk

were a online community for pc based sims but were looking to host and promote leagues for xbox one with project cars.

we promote fun clean racing and are looking to run gt endurance leagues and touring car leagues, if you think you could help me out and help me admin the leagues please feel free to contact direct on the web site (Carl Shaw) were alway open to ideas.

Ex Crim
13-05-2015, 14:22
GT: MonoFury
I use a headset
I currently use manual gears but have ABS & stability enabled until I gain more experience
Fav car class: Any, but I prefer GT3, Open wheel
Track: Any
Setup: Mad Catz Xbox One Wheel

farobaba
13-05-2015, 14:31
Gamertag: Purefarobaba
Cars: Touring, GT3 cars
Track: Any Real World track - Silverstone, Suzuka (not here yet)
Setup: Controller, have NOT plugged in the Thurstmaster TX with the clutch pedal and TH8A shifter setup, mounted to PlaySeat Evolution.
Experience: GT4, GT5, Forza 3, Forza 4, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2 (not sim)
Assists: ABS only with manual transmission preferred.

Really looking forward to meeting some great people. Would be great if you are local, around Maryland, USA region, to hold actual car/bike meets.

Addy198
13-05-2015, 15:22
Gamertag: splitking145
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Setup: t80, assists on till I get used to it
Experience: average

Add me please I'll be on when I can!

Enjoy racing with respectful players online, great game! 😊

SharkyOB
13-05-2015, 16:00
GT - SharkyOB
Headset - Yes
Cars - Any
Tracks - Any, but love the British ones and especially Cadwell at the moment.
Setup - Thrustmaster TX, no assists, manual gears (sequential), cockpit cam.

I like nice, clean, respectful racing. Hard to find this with randoms!

tremblax
13-05-2015, 16:43
GT - TCR Tremblax
Cars - Any but prefer the lower level open wheels- FR-FB
Tracks - Any, except the weird road ones like California Highway
Setup- No assists. Use controller, but just bought the basic Thrustmaster Spider wheel and pedals.
Experience- Grand Prix Legends, GTR2, Codemasters F1 series, Forza 2-5

Looking to collect a list of clean racers on my friends list so I can find reliable, fun games. Feel free to add me and just send me a message that says "Project Cars" or something so I know you found me here and I will add.

danny0001uk
13-05-2015, 16:48
GT - Vegasba6y
Cars - Any
Tracks - Any
Setup- Assists. Use controller
Experience- Forza 2-5, Gran Turismo (All)

Browhatswong
13-05-2015, 17:49
GT browhatswong
Cars like them all
Tracks. Brands hatch. Monza
Assists, usually use traction control, on a xbox pad,
Experience, played nearly all driving games for the last 10 years

Creebo
13-05-2015, 20:04
Gamertag: creebo
Setup: controller, assists off maybe braking line till I learn the tracks completely.
Please add me I play pacific time zone usually in the evening after 8pm. Just looking for a good people to play with and have fun not into a league.

danthemanqc
13-05-2015, 21:57
Gamertag : QcDanthemanQc21

Chat : yes, headset

Assist : playing all OFF , yes i can help others.

Class : Open wheel , GT

Track : All real

Skill : Pro , All assist OFF , playing with thrustmaster TX , shifter and pedal with racing rig

Thanks for adding me !! hope to see you all ingame !!

MillsLayne
14-05-2015, 06:25
Gamertag: MillsLayne
Headset: Not able to right now.
Help?: I'm still re-learning how to drive with a wheel.
League: I'm not interested in a league until I get better. Might be a while! haha
Favoured Car Class: Open Wheel, Stock Car, Touring
Favoured Track: Circuit (Watkins Glen, Donington and Brands Hatch being my favorites)
Skill Level: Pro, Assists Off, Thrustmaster Spider

THOMAS13MARTIN
14-05-2015, 12:05
Gamertag: THOMAS13MARTIN
Headset: Possibly - not 100% sure
Assist: willing to learn
League: Possibly when I get better
Skill Level: very low, using controller also

Oh and I haven't actually got to play yet

Megalomanic87
14-05-2015, 12:12
Megalomanic 87
Turtle beaches always plugged in :)
Open to all assists on or off!
I work treble shift patterns so any league races would need to happen at weekends.
Anything apart from old school DTM's
Literally any track apart from Willow Springs :D
Pro, TCS on STM off ABS on (for the time being)

Andy Raab
14-05-2015, 13:38
Gamertag: Andy Raab
Cars: Touring, all about TinTops!
Track: UK Tracks especially Oulton Park (Never guess I'm a BTCC fan, right...?)
Setup: Xbox One, standard controller, have headset, not always a chatty guy though
Experience: TOCA, GRID, WRC, Forza Motorsport series. I don't use track lines, assisted steering, braking etc, I use semi-auto (no clutch, manual shift), and in pCARS I has cars as they come in terms of ABS or TCS etc.

I'm not saying I'm very good, but I don't want shunty-player races.

Rxhevntt
14-05-2015, 13:42

Notes:

Gamertag

ThreeAngryOwls
Walking Debt
Adamski GT
Benja190782
Troudku4k
Jay1Miami
Diesel Davis
SquirePapien
DriftManiaX NC
Thebluegaloo
MRBROWN33
Lee Van Davo
Alibi GT
JoeZarkos
Linkinruss
TH3 D4RK ONE
Ninja Laura
fjompa666
RetroReflexx
TURTLE ZED
Chokofion
Paclik46
LextersQuest
X Del Boy X
Nismo R400 GT1
Manutdfan26
Jim Sublime5446
Lil Stanky 101
Ochilbaz
Dazza1976
Kinna39
Troudku4K
Sven Brun
Macho_Nacho_2606
x L0rd K0jima x
iScottien
PhilGDUK

Cheers guys!

Rxhevn
Turtle Beach XO Seven PRO for chat--always on!
Thrustmaster TX--standard setup mounted to Wheel Stand Pro
NO ASSISTS EVER--I also believe anything but in-car view is an assist.
Times in Forza--Top 2000's

PROPERBOri5JAKE
14-05-2015, 14:32
Hi, if you were looking for league then we are about to start some up very soon, Blancpain GT Series (GT3), LMP1/2 League and also a Group A DTM League all on xbox one. Head on over to www.facebook.com/f1eir if your interested.

d4ninho
14-05-2015, 18:04
www.vrf.enjin.com

pcars series being announced soon, we are currently looking to add to our drivers list, all skill levels as long as you race clean and fair were happy to have you race with us.