PDA

View Full Version : Regular physics updates and new builds?

yung1dz
08-05-2015, 18:38
Will there still be ongoing physics updates and new builds to the game?? At least for us PC players since I heard it started that way....

I was really hoping for iRacing, Rfactor type physics but to me it feels like a Gran Turismo title even with assist off...

Sankyo
08-05-2015, 18:41
pCARS physics are arguably better/more complex than iRacing or rFactor, but a) that means that cars in general are easier to drive than in those games because in reality they are, and b) fiddling with the set-ups can get you (almost) any responsivity from the cars that you want. Oh, and don't confuse FFB with physics ;) (and FFB can also be tweaked to your liking)

Apart from that, yes the game will be continuously updated with patches where necessary.

yung1dz
08-05-2015, 18:45
pCARS physics are arguably better/more complex than iRacing or rFactor, but a) that means that cars in general are easier to drive than in those games because in reality they are, and b) fiddling with the set-ups can get you (almost) any responsivity from the cars that you want. Oh, and don't confuse FFB with physics ;) (and FFB can also be tweaked to your liking)

Apart from that, yes the game will be continuously updated with patches where necessary.

thanks

Tomievo
08-05-2015, 18:52

Sorry, but I totally disagree. However, I still think this is a great game, but far from those or from AC.

For example: I just had a full wet session, where the overall laptime were just 2-3 seconds slower then in dry. This perfectly shows that something is wrong...

Timmynator
08-05-2015, 18:57
Full wet. Which track, which cars, which class, which ToD, which race date... several factors which influence the race session and possible lap times.

Roger Lee
08-05-2015, 21:13
Sorry, but I totally disagree. However, I still think this is a great game, but far from those or from AC.

For example: I just had a full wet session, where the overall laptime were just 2-3 seconds slower then in dry. This perfectly shows that something is wrong...

And what are those wet times in AC or iRacing? Oh that's right, there are none.