PDA

View Full Version : dlc issue

beltanedeath55
08-05-2015, 19:05
for info, my dlc for the limited edition car pack doesn't work (yes i entered it dlc-projectcars.com) i have sent the email off to customer support with the photos, but wondered how many others are having issues

Belt

cupra-r
08-05-2015, 23:49
im having same issue I redeemed the code in ps store and it put it in the download section on ps4 but it has been stuck there all day waiting to load after several hours still the same so I deleted it tried it again and now it has dissapered

tymacreo
09-05-2015, 07:17
I am also having the same problems, hopefully game developers see this thread and help us, have tried both webpage and PlayStation network with both saying code invalid.

Vettel F1
09-05-2015, 10:45
I got the 5 exclusive cars but I don't have the Modified Car pack cause it says entered the wrong code or someone else has it

namdac67
09-05-2015, 11:03
I got the same issue, I input the code from inside the game case to get another code from dlc-projectcars.com and received another code via email. When I redeemed that code on the play store it showed what was to be downloaded but the cars are not in my garage and I can't seem to find a solution. Does anyone know who to contact regarding since? to top it off my preorder code from Game didn't work either so I have to wait on them emailing me a new code to get the preorder bonus cars.

softy94
10-05-2015, 07:43
my code says its invalid....

ChrisCSW20
10-05-2015, 08:25
Yep,same here,got my code come from Game for the Modified Car pack and it's coming up as invalid.

XUSFX
10-05-2015, 10:58
The game region must match the store region.
If it's not matching the store just create a new sub account, redeem & download the dlc, then set the ps4 as the primary console for that account.
That's how I got my Region 2 Limited Edition DLC to work on my primary US account.

M13KCS
10-05-2015, 11:02
Yes me too neither the current code in the box nor the me emailed to me by game worked on the dlc website specified. I too have sent emails to customer service asking what the problem is!

Andymh5
10-05-2015, 11:11
I'm having the same problem with the limited edition car pack and the redeem code I got from game for the modified car pack. Very frustrating

beltanedeath55
10-05-2015, 16:41
Pre order from game in the UK for the UK so this shouldn't be the issue

cossie29
11-05-2015, 00:41
I have the exclusive car pack with the sauber merc, ford Gt40 etc but is there another pack? this Modified pack or is it the same?

shiftykiwi
11-05-2015, 04:49
I had thenexclusive car pack with the suaber merc, ford Gt40 etc but is there another pack? this Modified pavk or is it the same?

2 different packs. One was the "Modified Car Pack" and the other was the "Legends Pack" I think.

If you pre-ordered the limited edition I think you got both but that may depended on different stores or something.

cossie29
11-05-2015, 08:53
2 different packs. One was the "Modified Car Pack" and the other was the "Legends Pack" I think.

If you pre-ordered the limited edition I think you got both but that may depended on different stores or something.
Thanks for that mate ��, out of curiosity what cars are in the modified pack?

M13KCS
11-05-2015, 18:22
Guys I think they have modified the dlc site. Just been back on and got my codes for the ps4. Give it another try all should now be working.

blackops
11-05-2015, 19:51
The game region must match the store region.
If it's not matching the store just create a new sub account, redeem & download the dlc, then set the ps4 as the primary console for that account.
That's how I got my Region 2 Limited Edition DLC to work on my primary US account.

Xusfx how do you go about this?
I am in the same boat that you were in. Bought my Limited Edition game from Germany to use here in the USA. So I am curious what I need to do in order to get my code to work since I get the same invalid code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andymh5
11-05-2015, 20:13
just tried my codes for the ps4 on the dlc site and they still don't work.