PDA

View Full Version : First Ten Minutes with this Game: 3 Bugs

ofensus
08-05-2015, 19:14
I'll provide details (system specs, etc.) if someone is actually going to specifically look in to these.

1) Default settings for T500RS pedals are just wrong. It has the accelerator, brake and clutch mixed together. First time I tried to drive, the car just wouldn't move. Had to reassign all the pedal inputs.
2) Crashes to desktop (happened 3 times in the menus)
3) Game takes over when I pit, crashes in to wall, exceeds pitlane speed limit. Video: http://plays.tv/video/554c71744edf3a24d8

ctd
08-05-2015, 19:27
About the first issue.

Most "advanced" Wheels have two mods for pedals, one with separate axis and one with combined axis. Be sure you choose the right one in the menu. In addition to that I would recommend to go in to the Edit menu and manually set up your Wheel and pedals from there the first time you play the game. The settings will be saved and you don't need to do it again afterwards.

Also I recommend you to calibrate your Wheel and pedals first time you are playing the game.

GT500
08-05-2015, 19:45
The game auto picks my t500 every time.
I just config wheel and then peddles I never have to change input setting or controls. I simply apply pressure to each peddle when asked.

ofensus
08-05-2015, 20:45
Most "advanced" Wheels have two mods for pedals, one with separate axis and one with combined axis.

The game detected the right wheel. I tried both T500RS profiles though, neither had the right pedal setup.

It's easy to fix, but somewhat annoying that they'd have a preset that doesn't work.