PDA

View Full Version : Logitech DFGT Wheel on PC Degree Loss 270 to 900 in Karts

GTsimms
08-05-2015, 19:28
Anyone else having the problem of Karts losing degrees of rotation, while in a race? I have thought about going into the profiler and setting it to 270. Then check/uncheck Allow game to adjust the setting to test?

OppaErich
09-05-2015, 13:19
This aside, are you happy with the wheel and pCars ? I'm disappointed, there's no tire - tarmac feedback at all. :confused:

Howie
09-05-2015, 13:26
This aside, are you happy with the wheel and pCars ? I'm disappointed, there's no tire - tarmac feedback at all. :confused:

There is more tarmac feedback in pCars than any driving Sim ever! However it is not faked, so the same settings won't fit all controller wheels and all cars, as in other Sims. Try adjusting the per car FFB, in the garage/setup/FFB. The Master Force at the top needs to be set higher for most cars on most wheels.

OppaErich
10-05-2015, 11:27
It's all at 100 now and all I get is a bit of rumble when I ride really big curbs. So that's most of the weekend wasted trying to get feedback - without success. :grumpy:

Qxs
10-05-2015, 17:29
Try adjusting the car FFB , SoP Differential and Scale while leaving SoP Lateral = 0.
Also, increasing Fz tends to help.
I have no cart testing experience though.

OppaErich
11-05-2015, 08:26
Someone here posted a set of .xml FFB config files. I've installed these but it didn't make a difference. Turned out that my wheel was halfway hung up or something. After a reboot FFB was working. Happy now, thanks.