PDA

View Full Version : Changing Career Championship

Wilco
08-05-2015, 19:45
I started a career, and selected Karts to have a go in. Found I don't like them so want to move back to GT or touring. Couldn't find the option so complete the season. Still can see any option, or even a way to start a new championship of the series I'm in?

Once I've started a career, how can I change to a different class? I read that I may need to create a new persona, but I can't see how to do that either.

Thanks.

GenBrien
08-05-2015, 20:02
IIRC there is somewhere that you can end your season (within the calendar menu i think)

Rudolf_Blodstrupmoen
08-05-2015, 22:58
Same issue for me. Have played the 2 first "kart classes" and then i selected the first one by mistake again in the invitations. But I don't want to play the whole season again. Would like to "Abandon Season" or something like that but can't find the option anywhere? Any ideas?

BR
Rudolf

SanFraNFL_McLaren
08-05-2015, 23:05
Yep same here , but there will be an answer soon :)

Rudolf_Blodstrupmoen
09-05-2015, 15:08
I found 2 solutions to this issue.

A. Play a couple of rounds on the new season, then the "Abandon Season" option becomes available in the "Calendar" (I think i did 3 rounds before i noticed it)
B. Create a second driver under your account via the "Race Central" screen, there you can create a new one and start where you want to (previous driving not accounted for in this option of course)

BR
Rudolf

Sickboy
09-05-2015, 23:08
Complete the season and hope you get offered a contract for the championship you want.

BARTM8N
10-05-2015, 09:17
I did the same, managed to win the UK karting, then Kart One (I think that's what it's called) got some guest drives with other teams, first one was a 250cc Dubai Kart and then what looks like caterhams, the problem is the caterhams just DON'T turn at the corners, I've adjusted the tyre pressure and the brakes but barely any difference? Has anyone had this and what is the cure?

Wilco
13-05-2015, 17:20
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll look for the abandon season option! Failing that I'll create a new profile. It is a bit irritating though, WMD make a point of "you can do anything you want in your career". But maybe otherwise it's not a career!