PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] How to select livery

Lipti
08-05-2015, 19:59
Having downloaded the livery pack #1 from the Playstation Store, I'm wondering how to select a livery for a race. I cannot find the option to choose from the liveries available, I'm only able to choose the car and in the garage, I can only modify tunings but not the livery?

flymar
08-05-2015, 20:02
When choosing a car you need to click the right side section. Then after choosing by clas or manufacturer, below the car name you'll have the name of the livery. Change it with arrows and click green circle...

Lipti
08-05-2015, 20:27
When choosing a car you need to click the right side section. Then after choosing by clas or manufacturer, below the car name you'll have the name of the livery. Change it with arrows and click green circle...

Yeah! I haven't seen the car selection menu item in the garage, because when entering the garage screen, the second menu item for creating a new car setup is preselected and not - as I expected - the first menu item. So there is another menu item above for the car selection. :) Nevertheless, I wouldn't have expected, that this car selection differs from the previous car selection.

Thank you for the hint!

Steve Loader
08-05-2015, 20:35
Yes, getting to livery selection is not exactly intuitive.

theVenerable
02-07-2016, 10:38
Yes, getting to livery selection is not exactly intuitive.

It's terrible

It really is hardly noticeable until someone tells you how to do it.

Please devs get this crap sorted out.

Rambo_Commando
02-07-2016, 17:28
It's terrible

It really is hardly noticeable until someone tells you how to do it.

Please devs get this crap sorted out.

Its not game breaking so you're going to have to live with it.

Bandit001
14-07-2016, 20:53
Plus when you join a team, you don't necessarily get what you want anyways. You have to live with their livery.

BigAlex
18-07-2016, 18:41
Remember to reselect the livery every single time . The game weirdly doesn't remember it....