PDA

View Full Version : [KNOWN ISSUES] Formula A bugs

dyr_gl
08-05-2015, 20:08
I´ve found a couple today doing some running:

- If you crash and knock a wheel/suspension off, you go back to the pits (through menu), they repair it, BUT from then on it turns invisible. There´s no wheel/suspension even if the car behaves normally.

- In replays, the virtual driver is driving a 900º steering F1. It looks horrible.

Jens Schmitt
08-05-2015, 20:10
It known by the devs for the game they work on a sulution

SpeedLord
11-05-2015, 17:30
Same problem here.
Here you can find a video of what happened on my xbox one version:

http://1drv.ms/1F9ageR

F1Aussie
12-05-2015, 08:04
I have noticed with the Formula A that the drs seems to be stuck on in the replays, it seems to be permanently open

KreiselTweety
12-05-2015, 18:27
I also lost a wheel on the track, (free practice). What i found strange, when i repair the car in the box, the wheel was still on the track when i left the box (but as mentiond, i drove a 3-wheeler). A couple of rounds later i crashed again, back in the box and out again... wheel still there...

In my opinion it should be removed after a certain time, not longer than 5 minutes i guess.

GLR Viper58
24-08-2015, 22:12
Version 2.5 on XBone this is still an issue. Free Practice, Formula B at Catalunya, knocked off L front spinning on cold tires. "Mechanical fault" warning. Driving on three wheels, burning up the right rear, etc. Menu to Return to pit box. Wheel still visibly missing but driving as if it was present (well except for the now missing FF in my wheel due to snapping the photo app and coming back). Driving around the track my old wheel still sitting in the middle of the track (and hittable). So I hit the wall again with my L front exposed brake caliper etc and the tire suddenly appeared as it flew off again. The wheel that broke off the first time now disappeared (would have been much more fun to accumulate disengaged wheels on the track) and was replaced by the newest iteration of disengaged wheel. Repeated the same process all over again. After returning to the pit box, I had a brand new invisible wheel.

aerchak
24-08-2015, 22:20
I also lost a wheel on the track, (free practice). What i found strange, when i repair the car in the box, the wheel was still on the track when i left the box (but as mentiond, i drove a 3-wheeler). A couple of rounds later i crashed again, back in the box and out again... wheel still there...

In my opinion it should be removed after a certain time, not longer than 5 minutes i guess.
You just have "prison rules" turned on in the race settings.

hkraft300
25-08-2015, 01:24
Did F1 cars have wheel tethers in 2011 or only post-2012? :p
The debris on track (bollards, signs, body panels, wheel) is cleaned up between sessions, eg crash in practice, clean track @ qualifying.
Maybe the track marshals and engineer Ben both need a talking to!
Invisible wheel problem fixed on ps4 with patch 3.0

aerchak
25-08-2015, 04:04
I like that the debris stays there.

It reminds me that my teammate crashed out on lap 2 and I need to push for the best finish possible to maintain a lead in the constructor's championship.

Bealdor
25-08-2015, 06:39
Version 2.5 on XBone this is still an issue. Free Practice, Formula B at Catalunya, knocked off L front spinning on cold tires. "Mechanical fault" warning. Driving on three wheels, burning up the right rear, etc. Menu to Return to pit box. Wheel still visibly missing but driving as if it was present (well except for the now missing FF in my wheel due to snapping the photo app and coming back). Driving around the track my old wheel still sitting in the middle of the track (and hittable). So I hit the wall again with my L front exposed brake caliper etc and the tire suddenly appeared as it flew off again. The wheel that broke off the first time now disappeared (would have been much more fun to accumulate disengaged wheels on the track) and was replaced by the newest iteration of disengaged wheel. Repeated the same process all over again. After returning to the pit box, I had a brand new invisible wheel.

This is fixed with patch 3.0.

2.5 was PC-only btw, you're still on patch 2.0.

AB_Attack
25-08-2015, 15:00
I suppose the DRS wing movement not shown in replay is known too? In modern DTM it looks as if DRM is always used, even in corners.

Mahjik
25-08-2015, 15:16
I suppose the DRS wing movement not shown in replay is known too?

Yes. It's a limitation of the replay system since it doesn't export full telemetry.