PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals - Throttle & Clutch swapped?! (and some other questions)

armchair_driver
08-05-2015, 21:37
Hi everyone, I love the game so far, but I have a couple of questions and wonder if anyone else has similar experiences?

I'm using a Thrustmaster T300RS wheel with TH8A shifter and T3PA pedals. All assists are off and it's set to "Pro" defaults.

My problem is that the throttle and the clutch appear swapped round, where the throttle is on the left, and the clutch is on the right. I tried calibrating the pedals and pressing the throttle shows the clutch on-screen slider move, and vice-versa for the clutch moving the throttle slider.

It's not a massive issue as I remapped the button configuration so the game is playable, but it would be nice to see if anyone else had found this bug too.

Also, I have ignition and engine start buttons mapped but there doesn't appear to be any visual indication that your ignition is on or off before you go for the start engine button; at least not that I could see on the two cars I've tried so far - the Ford Sierra and Focus, maybe I'm missing the obvious?

One last query - does the PS4 version have options for turning the hands and steering wheel graphics off?

Thanks in advance.

TCR79
08-05-2015, 22:10
Not sure about the pedals, my T3PA pedals seem to work fine.

Yes yo can switch off the hands and steering wheel, it's under Options / Gameplay / Onscreen Guides and Display.

Fanapryde
08-05-2015, 22:30
You do have your mode light red ? If it is green, throttle and clutch are switched...

Christiaan van Beilen
08-05-2015, 22:30
Hold the "Mode" button on your steering wheel for a 5-10 seconds until the light flashes. Release it and your throttle and clutch pedals are switched around.

This feature is made so you can turn the pedals upside down into hanging GT mode or standing Formula mode.

gerynuqui
08-05-2015, 22:43
I have same setup, you only beed to push botton MODE!

armchair_driver
09-05-2015, 11:29
Thanks for all the replies and the useful information, I'll give those a try :yes:

stux
15-06-2015, 03:21
Mode light was green for me. Hold mode button down for 1 second and it will switch to red when you let go and the pedals will switch back to how they should be.

Haulin_Hebrew
13-05-2017, 20:00
Thanks bro I was wrenching my brain trying to figure this out, everything is great now!!!

Olijke Poffer
13-05-2017, 21:41
Lol, I had the same problem a couple of day's ago.. after some fiddling I also discovered the light was green and not red anymore.. so a quick push on the button and it all was back to normall.