PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One - Online Lobby

DirtyViper
08-05-2015, 21:52
First of all, the game is brilliant apart from the few bugs have come across which have already been posted.

My main issue is finding a game online, I have managed to find one lobby in about 25+ attempts. A friend has had the same issue all night, is there a problem with the servers or are very few people playing online in public lobby?

Both our NAT connections are fine.

Hopefully they can implement a way to view what lobby's are available so you can select yourself rather than just being dumped into one.

Megalomanic87
08-05-2015, 22:32
I think it's due to the popularity of the game at the moment, seems everyone is trying to do something at the same time.
Sure it'll calm down over the next few days.
In Europe at least!!!

Rockefelluh
09-05-2015, 03:10
Well shoot I hope that's not the case^^

All of North America will be firing it up next week! Haven't heard a statement from SMS about online issues.

the dark one
09-05-2015, 08:24
I'm in the UK and haven't had a problem finding online lobbies. The problem I have had is only being able to find 1/4 full lobbies! Apart from this, I'm absolutely loving this game online.. Haven't come across a single 'troll' yet ��

D3fend
09-05-2015, 17:29
Anyone know why we don't have the PS4 lobby-select? It's so frustrating repeatedly trying to get a good match that isn't either empty or a fail.

PumaSpec
09-05-2015, 18:21
Anyone know why we don't have the PS4 lobby-select? It's so frustrating repeatedly trying to get a good match that isn't either empty or a fail.

This is an Known Issue and we hope they can fix it :) Check HERE (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting!) for all current known issues etc and workarounds