PDA

View Full Version : Controller settings saving not working

vfragos
08-05-2015, 21:54
When sometimes i want to play more relaxed from my couch and going from wheel to game pad when i go back to my wheel setup all my wheel settings are lost, the same happens when i go back to my gamepad settings. We need a fix for this.

Diluvian
08-05-2015, 22:00
PS4 or Xbone?

vfragos
08-05-2015, 23:25
Pc :-)

doubledragoncc
09-05-2015, 09:12
You can only save ONE controller setup. If you change controllers you HAVE to re calibrate and setup the new one.

Hope they change this soon as it effects just one controller too by deleting setup for no reason!!!

DD

Morgan Henstridge
09-05-2015, 09:34
Others have also said that there may be an issue if you change the selected controller profile.

What you need to do is just edit which ever controller profile it detects, and bind your controls.

Then when you restart it will detect this same profile and load the saved configuration.

xXxTorchwoodxXx
09-05-2015, 10:59
Is it somewhere saved in a File so you can just make a backup? That would be usefull because then you just have to replace the file instead of recalibrating whell and controller everytime you swith your device.

Kinsman
09-05-2015, 11:04
I am having this problem but it seems not to matter what I do.

I have a Fanatec Clubs port V2 with Formula Rim and I find myself having to re-enter the controller settings and mappings almost between game sessions.

I set my controls up, went to free practice, exited session, went to another FP in a different car, they'd reset. Set them up again, re-entered FP, they reset...

It was a touch annoying.

My system:
i7 2600
Radeon 6970
8GB XMS3

n4rfzoink
16-05-2016, 04:03
Is this BUG ever going to get fixed? All good if I keep using the same controller but when I switch from wheel to controller and vice-versa the bindings get reset. Very annoying