PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED]HUD Issue

sn0man
08-05-2015, 22:07
Hi all,

Just a quick question... I cannot for the life of me get my hud overlay or track overlay etc to work!! I am almost at the point of uni-stalling and trying again... so any help would be really appreciated?
I have tried re binding the keys, resetting my steering wheel entirely.
thanks

Morgan Henstridge
08-05-2015, 22:11
Hi sn0man, Have you tried to Edit the HUD at all??

Just asking as a few people seem to have issues with the Hud but they have been using the Edit Hud. I have not edited mine and it toggles through the different Huds as expected with the assigned key.

Not sure if Editing it is the cause, just trying to narrow it down and see what is common to people having this issue.

0XY
08-05-2015, 22:15
My problem is that my edited and saved HUD goes back to default whenever I restart the game.

sn0man
08-05-2015, 22:19
Morgan, do you mean from the pause screen?? if so then yes!! I have tried most things to try and get it working. I have never seen any hud items though

Lamro101
08-05-2015, 23:50
Hi all,

Just a quick question... I cannot for the life of me get my hud overlay or track overlay etc to work!! I am almost at the point of uni-stalling and trying again... so any help would be really appreciated?
I have tried re binding the keys, resetting my steering wheel entirely.
thanks

try to turn off 3D stuff in nvidia control panel, did work for me)))

sn0man
09-05-2015, 00:34
Thank you so much Lamro... your a star!! I was pulling my hair out :)))

Morgan Henstridge
09-05-2015, 00:41
Hi Guys, can you just elaborate exactly what setting it was so it can be added to the list to help other users???

Also if sn0man can update the thread title to start with [Resolved] so other users know to look here for the fix :)

sn0man
09-05-2015, 01:25
The setting to turn off is in your Nvidia Control Panel...

You need to uncheck the "Enable Stereoscopic 3D" box, as with this box checked none of your hud overlays will work!!!

flymar
09-05-2015, 01:26
Hi Guys, can you just elaborate exactly what setting it was so it can be added to the list to help other users???

Also if sn0man can update the thread title to start with [Resolved] so other users know to look here for the fix :)
Disable 3dvision/3dtvPlay in NVidia Control Panel. If it's enabled (even when not used in game) you won't have HUD and helmet overlay.

Lamro101
09-05-2015, 06:05
Thank you so much Lamro... your a star!! I was pulling my hair out :)))

You welcome, i had a same problem))) and solution finded here in forum)))

sisedan07
09-05-2015, 18:22
try to turn off 3D stuff in nvidia control panel, did work for me)))

You have no idea how much I had searched for a solution! This fixed it!

krissangel
10-05-2015, 09:37
hi
will it be possible to have HUD and Helmet with 3D vision in a near futur ?

Krupnik
10-05-2015, 10:57
I have the same problem, but I have a Sapphire Radeon R9 280X and I don't have any similar option (Enable Stereoscopic 3D/3dvision/3dtvPlay) in my drivers. What can I do?

//Edit: Btw it worked for me before, and disappeared randomly between two races. I have it in "Edit HUD", but not during race.

//Edit2: Nvm, it just turned off in options. I don't know why, but it works now.