PDA

View Full Version : seat adjustment?

muggs1
08-05-2015, 22:40
Hello

Im fairly sure I heard Andy Tudor say you could adjust the seat position but I can't seem to find the option. Did it not make it to the final build or something?

Pinna
08-05-2015, 22:48
You can find those keys/buttons in the
Options & Help -> Controls -> Button Assignment (3rd tab)
menu

Blupp
10-05-2015, 23:15
Is there a way to reset the seat position to standard?

_MB_
11-05-2015, 01:13
Is there a way to reset the seat position to standard?

I guess resetting controls would but doing so would return everything back to default inc wheel/controller ffb settings

danowat
11-05-2015, 08:08
Good luck trying to find enough buttons to assign the controls too!!!

thetoneranger
13-06-2015, 13:45
I also wanted to know if there is a way to reset the seat position back to default.??? I can't find any way to do it. Did you manage to find a way?

JessicaWalter
13-06-2015, 14:20
seats dont have too many different locations so just click it to where you like it. the default isn't really a "special" seat position. just click it up and down and forward and back, and angle if you messed with that, and just stop when you like the view. people are different heights and all that so no default will be where everyone would sit while driving, and it won't affect how the car handles so all you have to worry about messing up is your view.

webuserjonny
03-03-2016, 11:48
I've got a problem. I've assigned keys on my usb keyboard to change the seat position, but when I try all they do is look around. i.e. #8 looks up, #2 looks down, #4 looks left and #6 looks right. They don't change the seat height as I want.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any insight you can give me.

Just to add I have assigned them as follows:

#8 move seat up
#2 move seat down
#4 move seat forward
#6 move seat backward

Edit: They do work. After going out and doing a full lap I see the height has changed. It confused me by the way the camera just 'looked around'.

BigDad
03-03-2016, 12:24
Good luck trying to find enough buttons to assign the controls too!!!
Grab a keyboard ! Bluetooth , wired they both work .
I've got about 25 buttons spare .

Edit , just realized how old your post is , lol

BigDad
03-03-2016, 12:33
I've got a problem. I've assigned keys on my usb keyboard to change the seat position, but when I try all they do is look around. i.e. #8 looks up, #2 looks down, #4 looks left and #6 looks right. They don't change the seat height as I want.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any insight you can give me.

Just to add I have assigned them as follows:

#8 move seat up
#2 move seat down
#4 move seat forward
#6 move seat backward

Edit: They do work. After going out and doing a full lap I see the height has changed. It confused me by the way the camera just 'looked around'.
It's been discussed that the numbers on the numpad with arrows can have two functions . Try mapping the seat movement to some other buttons .
I'm on my 3rd keyboard now ,
1st one a simple wired numpad , not enough buttons .
2nd ,a wireless keyboard no numpad ,
Turns out the numpad plus and minus buttons can adjust FOV after pressing control k ,
So that brings me to my 3rd full size Bluetooth one , so now i have every button mapped . =)
Aswell as the ability to move the camera freely with control k, w,a,s,d, and FOV with +,-.

GUTTER-BOY
03-03-2016, 13:36
I picked up the ignition controls ps4 button box and it's great to use. More expensive than a keyboard, but having switches, dials and buttons is nice, and easier to use during a race than trying to hit the right key.