PDA

View Full Version : Online Career

rufuskbk
09-05-2015, 00:24
I haven't purchased the game yet but I would immediately if there was an online/co-op career mode. I have done a lot of reading and haven't found any solid information about this. Some sources say yes, some say no. So i'm asking to the people that have played it if this option is available. Thanks in advance!

Joethe147
09-05-2015, 01:39
There is not. Who knows about the future though.

I think a co-op championship is planned at some point but I might not be 100% on that. Someone will know.

Yannick Van Broeck
09-05-2015, 03:32
There is not. Who knows about the future though.

I think a co-op championship is planned at some point but I might not be 100% on that. Someone will know.

I really hope a coop championship gets implemented.

rufuskbk
15-05-2015, 03:59
Me too!

Lawndarts
15-05-2015, 04:28
I've been wondering for years why no racing game hasn't done this yet. It's simple a bunch of preset races but allowing real players to take the place of AI. You just need to work out the mutual resolve of how their performance effects their career on their own client, assuming they are in different places in their seasons. Or simple make them joinable races.

Managing greivers could be a more complicated issue.

Noksi
15-05-2015, 06:41
Maybe I don't understand what you are looking for, but isn't that what online competitions/championships/leagues are for ?

Why simulate it when you can have it for real ?

rufuskbk
15-05-2015, 19:15
I just think it would be fun to run through the single player career with a friend. Would make it more competitive and you wouldn't have to deal with the headache that is online leagues.

That's just my opinion and when I was following the game, it was planned to be in it but was taken out as it got closer to release.

It seems like it would be something that could easily be implemented and a feature that would be much enjoyed!

CoffinDodger
18-05-2015, 09:01
Great game.but online championship would be icing on the cake for me.