PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic weather, AI etc bugs

Martin03
09-05-2015, 00:51
Anyone who have tested AI on dynamic weather race here? For me its just like the F1 games by Codemasters, the same bugs...

The race started with fog and dry then everything was fine a good battle with the AI for the lead and we drove very similair pace just like practice and quali. Then it got colder or something since my tire temp. dropped and never got it back, but the AI had no problems and was faster then me now. Then 1-2laps later it started to rain so then slicks had NO grip for me ofc, but the AI still was driving the same laptimes as before. So I had to pit for inters tires, but the AI never pited and drove just as fast as I did on inters while they were still on slicks on a very wet track.

This was on career mode in Prototype 2/LMP3 with the Caterham, so any one here who have tested the dynamic weather?

And when talks about the same bugs as Codemasters, they have the same AI quali bug as Codemasters to. When you fast forward or skip to end of the session the AI often driver some secunds faster then they do if they if you run the session normal

So I know alot of these things are possible repported, but would be nice if some devs could comment on a future patch what is going on, since noway im racing speccialy dynamic weather races right now...

Jean-Philippe Fournier
09-05-2015, 01:28
I second the AI not responding to weather changes, had that with the M1 Procar invitational at Zolder, AI a 100%, was leading, at mid-point rain started and I was out of control but not the AI

TMoney
09-05-2015, 01:48
Could it be the AI were on Interms? Hard to say without knowing the forecast but the AI certainly could haha.

Martin03
09-05-2015, 01:51
The forecast just said fog so I doubt it, and they was closer to me in pace in race then quali so I doubt they should be faster on inters then slicks...But even if they did there inters tires should have ben destroyed by heat before it started to rain...

Martin03
09-05-2015, 11:22
Is it possible to turn off dynamic weather for career mode? I love the dynamic weather how it SOULD have workd, but not how it is right now...

YDS55
09-05-2015, 14:11
Another big bug if you ask me. What's the point of putting dynamic weather in the game when it actually doesn't work the way is should.
I'm starting to think they should have delayed the game even more because right now the game is empty and it doesn't work 100%, multi class isn't fun because you can't choose which classes you want in the race.
A.I. is stupid and slow, they push you around when you drive in their way and they are just way to slow, even on 100%.
Not to begin about the lack of force feedback for racing wheels, and now even the dynamic weather system.

It may not sound that I like the game but I do like it very much, it's only these things that take the fun out of it real quick, especially the multi class for me, I imagined before release that I wanted to race at Le Mans in a LMP2 together with the LMP1's and GT's with working dynamic weather but it seems that's not the case yet, maybe later when they update the game we will see Project Cars the way it should be.