PDA

View Full Version : differant AI drivers each season...

Martin03
09-05-2015, 01:48
Hi, just one small(not that important...) quastion is it possible in the future to change the AI system? Since now you race some AI in a season, lets say Formula A, then the next season every AI drivers are changes. So is it possible to make them not change, or maybe change the slowest ones with the fastest ones in Formula B etc? I think its more fun when you have some drivers you battle with each season almost. Like one driver beat me in a season to be champion by 1 point, would be more fun to continue to battle with him and have revenge then to have a entire new field next season...

I know this is a SMALL thing that is not the most important to say it like that when it comes to priority list. But every small things maters right?..

And what do other people think of that? Just me that think of small things like this?...

Joethe147
09-05-2015, 02:15
I like your ideas a lot. It would be nice.

Shinzah
09-05-2015, 02:18
These small details would be great but they are harder to implement then you think. This would require persistent driver rankings, then it must be considered each drivers series, then algorithms for which drivers are likely to move where, and since there's a pool of many thousands of AI names (many, many thousands) there would need to be a system that takes into account retirements/drivers who don't make the cut and replace them with fresh rookies between seasons.

It's nice but its actually alot of work for these small details. Sometimes more work than the major stuff!

Martin03
09-05-2015, 02:32
Yeah I know it can be to much work for what its worth, that is why I said ''to make them not change, or maybe change the slowest...'' Since if that is to much work, then just make them not change tiers, not that fun as have drivers change classes but I would still like better to have the same drivers each season without changes then change every driver every season...

theredshore
09-05-2015, 03:22
what i would have liked to see instead of the faceless icon next to every single AI driver i would have liked to see a countries flag, i know its not much but it makes them feel more real if that makes sense