PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get a 25 digit code for Modified Car Pack

Brute x Magicz
09-05-2015, 03:15
Title makes it sound weird, but I followed the details I got given when I got a code for the Modified Car pack and I enter the 12 digit code online...

I then got given an email giving me another 12 digit code which I can't get the cars with. Why did I get another 12 digit code?

Seps1974
09-05-2015, 08:51
Where did you bought PCARS from?

Disease
09-05-2015, 09:01
very odd, did you try to redeem that second 12 digit code online?

Brute x Magicz
10-05-2015, 15:20
I didn't get a 2nd.. I bought it from EB. I'm not overly annoyed as I don't really like any of the 3, but i'd rather have every car incase my friends wanna race in them.

Seps1974
10-05-2015, 16:18
Contact EB and see if they can sort it out for you.

gds1972
10-05-2015, 19:10
You may have been given a DLC code for the PS4

Secondly did you try redeeming the 12 digit code here to get the code for Live. I originally thought the same until I noticed the web address below on my receipt.

http://www.dlc-projectcars.com/

TheCrazySwede
10-05-2015, 19:49

Secondly did you try redeeming the 12 digit code here to get the code for Live. I originally thought the same until I noticed the web address below on my receipt.

Since the XBone is DLC region free, can I use my code I got from my German LE copy on that site and use the provided key w/ my US Live account? Should work, right?

gds1972
10-05-2015, 19:57
Since the XBone is DLC region free, can I use my code I got from my German LE copy on that site and use the provided key w/ my US Live account? Should work, right?

I don't know if they have tied the code to the country it was issued in. I'm in the UK and redeemed the code against that country to get my 25 digit live code.

I do think this is a little bit of a strange and confusing way of handling the pre order DLC codes.

TheCrazySwede
10-05-2015, 23:28
I don't know if they have tied the code to the country it was issued in. I'm in the UK and redeemed the code against that country to get my 25 digit live code.

I do think this is a little bit of a strange and confusing way of handling the pre order DLC codes.

It is a bit confusing....

You redeemed the code against the UK? Not sure if you're saying you picked the UK as your country or you picked a different country and got the code...
I bought the game from Germany, and from what I understand, the XBone is region free. I should be able to pick Germany, get a code and use it on my Live. Just wanted to see if anyone has done it.

gds1972
11-05-2015, 07:05
It is a bit confusing....

You redeemed the code against the UK? Not sure if you're saying you picked the UK as your country or you picked a different country and got the code...

Sorry if I'm confusing you. I picked the UK as my country to redeem the code against as I live in the UK and purchased the game from a UK retailer.

justonce68
11-05-2015, 10:18
I bought my XB1 game off amazon but have not received a code, should Amazon supply the code?

talby71
11-05-2015, 10:22
I bought my XB1 game off amazon but have not received a code, should Amazon supply the code?

comes in the box

gds1972
11-05-2015, 11:51

If it's not in the box you should check you e-mail account registered with Amazon including the spam folder in case it has placed in there.

Brute x Magicz
11-05-2015, 15:55

yeah I did it at that site, it e-mailed me another 12 digit code, so I tried putting that in to see if it would work and it didn't

Scav3nger
12-05-2015, 09:52
yeah I did it at that site, it e-mailed me another 12 digit code, so I tried putting that in to see if it would work and it didn't

Yeah, that sounds like a bug, mine came in the email after putting the 12 digit code in the website.

jchc91
12-05-2015, 21:34
If it's not in the box you should check you e-mail account registered with Amazon including the spam folder in case it has placed in there.

I got my copy from EB. Didn't receive the Modified Car Pack. Called them and they said that there's no codes associated with this game at all...

From what I'm reading as well, it seems like the developer made it even more of a hassle by making it so that the code that you get has to be put into a site to get another code.. Which may not even work.

This is some backwards logic.

Seps1974
12-05-2015, 22:37
Not all retailers gave that DLC as a pre-order incentive.

talby71
13-05-2015, 06:39
Not all retailers gave that DLC as a pre-order incentive.

also depends whether you got the limited edition or not

DOA Jambo
13-05-2015, 07:39
Hi Brute.... Go to this site http://www.dlc-projectcars.com/ and add your code , then you will receive a 25 digit code that you enter in the store to download the pack.