PDA

View Full Version : Game is fantastic

Worm
09-05-2015, 04:41
Game looks and feels great. Wish the tuning and settings were easier to navigate (moving the slider not changing the actual numbers) but it's minor. Having a blast playing so far, really wanted a good racing game for some time now. Now if we can just get the controller guys along things should take off. I know it's been a long time a game has made me want to take a few days off work to just absorb it.

Good job to everyone involved.

theredshore
09-05-2015, 04:46
i agree it is a fantastic game

Joshua Healy
09-05-2015, 05:32
Yeah it's actually turned out pretty good :)

Yannick Van Broeck
09-05-2015, 05:35
Agreed, having a blast myself! Now only to find a sim racing league in euro times and I'm golden :P

Worm
10-05-2015, 00:25
Agreed, having a blast myself! Now only to find a sim racing league in euro times and I'm golden :P

It won't be long. I've considered setting up my own website to host them, I'm in the US but it would be EU times mostly. I've yet to even run a race and am just hot lapping here and there around my work schedule.

I've came from Forza (now on PC though) and this game has everything we've been clamoring for since FM2.

Dresden
10-05-2015, 00:50
Yeah I am loving it too. I have been lucky that my game (Xbox 1) is very stable and doesn't have any of the controller issues.
It is so nice to have a career where I can adjust the AI and race length before I start.

I love Forza too, but if they give me another game with 2 lap races I think I will be sick.

Great job by Ian and the team. I cannot wait for the extra content over the next 12 months. This game will be awesome!

And the audio. Wow! The game screams through my headphones like no other game. And so nice to hear the brakes and chassis noise under braking.

Snipeuout
10-05-2015, 02:30
This game is amazing. If your like me and are into watching FIA WEC and F1 and also autocross and dream of checkard flag this sim is made for you!!!

Worm
10-05-2015, 03:56
Yeah I am loving it too. I have been lucky that my game (Xbox 1) is very stable and doesn't have any of the controller issues.
It is so nice to have a career where I can adjust the AI and race length before I start.

I love Forza too, but if they give me another game with 2 lap races I think I will be sick.

Great job by Ian and the team. I cannot wait for the extra content over the next 12 months. This game will be awesome!

And the audio. Wow! The game screams through my headphones like no other game. And so nice to hear the brakes and chassis noise under braking.

Yes, agree on the 2 lap races. Even the 5 lap hoppers are frustrating, that isn't enough time.

msmith1
10-05-2015, 09:19
I was actually quite shocked to see you can go upto 250 laps! Thought it would only be for the Le mans race. I love the full weekend races too. proper racing game. Well done to the team.

andyparks
10-05-2015, 09:24
How is a game fantastic when it's not finished and full of bugs.. some of cars wobble up and down on the flat.. Some cars like the bac mono online just don't go round any corners no matter what speed.. There's no penalties for bad driving rammers and corner cutters don't get ghosted out you you smash in to the back of them.. The game was delayed since last year and it's not right for purpose

Doctor Doom
10-05-2015, 09:42
There is far too much right with Project Cars for people to be critical of the game.