PDA

View Full Version : just new to project cars !

oudmaster
09-05-2015, 06:23
hi all,

I just saw it now on Facebook, and I was shocked how beautiful it is,

the game it seems very big if I am not mistaken,

how to play this game !! is it membership or I have buy once !!

thanks,

0zzy94
09-05-2015, 06:28
Buy once for 49.99 or your regional equivalent.

By 'big' what do you mean? It is an enclosed track racing simulator with plenty of tracks and cars, so by that definition I guess you could say 'big'.

Yes, the game looks amazing on PC and the consoles. If you have a choice, aim for the PC version. I believe currently the Xbox version has the lowest resolution and the lowest average frame rate, not by much though.

Aldo Zampatti
09-05-2015, 06:29
hi all,

I just saw it now on Facebook, and I was shocked how beautiful it is,

the game it seems very big if I am not mistaken,

how to play this game !! is it membership or I have buy once !!

thanks,

Buy once, live your life happy for Free :)
It's already out on Europe, May 12th in America. Don't know where you are from!

It's out for the world in Steam (seems to be like that AFAIK).
Go ahead and buy it, you won't regret :)

Aldo Zampatti
09-05-2015, 06:30
Buy once for 49.99 or your regional equivalent.

By 'big' what do you mean? It is an enclosed track racing simulator with plenty of tracks and cars, so by that definition I guess you could say 'big'.

Yes, the game looks amazing on PC and the consoles. If you have a choice, aim for the PC version. I believe currently the Xbox version has the lowest resolution and the lowest average frame rate, not by much though.

You ninja'd me.
And yes, it seems that PS4 version behaves better than XBX1 according to external test. But quality-wise, both look almost the same.

For PC, ensure you have a mid/high end one to enjoy it on it fullest

oudmaster
09-05-2015, 16:43
thanks guys

Lt Magiclegs
01-06-2015, 04:10
Sum tracks sum cars nun of the cars i like to drive alot where is the drag strip the Oval ,where is multiple classed cars i.e more than 3 lemon to choose from, G.M. ?where is MOPAR? , Where is Farrari? where is the big races can rarly find any races in seach engine

Darthlethbridge
01-06-2015, 04:16
And another piece of advice, don't pay attention to the negativity around here.

The game has some spots that need refining, and in time it will be perfect. Enjoy it!

OperatorWay
01-06-2015, 04:57
...is it membership or I have buy once...
...It's a shame that this has become a legitimate question when considering game purchases. :dispirited:

Buy Project CARS once & play it 'til the wheels come off. :onthego:

@ oudmaster : If you enjoy the sport of auto racing (not just flashy fast cars), then you'll probably love Project CARS. Good luck & have fun.

Aldo Zampatti
01-06-2015, 17:08
Buy once, enjoy a new game for a long time! I'm saying this as SMS plans to update it fairly regularly. There will be paid DLC for sure, but also quite a few free cars at least :)

Lt Magiclegs
06-06-2015, 07:43
Paid DLC what? The game was over $100 in Australia. takin n not given r they Dice r they in bed with EA give us a break just build a f-ing Complete game instead of gouging out our wallets we have bills n mougages to pay gas elec, internet fee , subscriptions to pay

Westbeef
06-06-2015, 08:28
Paid DLC what? The game was over $100 in Australia. takin n not given r they Dice r they in bed with EA give us a break just build a f-ing Complete game instead of gouging out our wallets we have bills n mougages to pay gas elec, internet fee , subscriptions to pay

I don't know anyone paying a mougage

GBRC.C7
06-06-2015, 08:39
I don't know anyone paying a mougage

I think it's a cattle farming subscription tool that measures the herds happiness by collating the volume and number of Moos....:D