PDA

View Full Version : How to show frame rate and clipping

Sanuck
09-05-2015, 08:06
Hi and thankyou in advance.
Is there a way to show frame rate within the game PC Version, also is there a wheel clipping monitor within game.

Hope your all having fun !

Thankyou

GT500
09-05-2015, 08:08
In steam setting you can find the fps in game overlay. It will appear top left of your screen.
To show all telemetry you must bind a key in the game settings to HUD

Sanuck
09-05-2015, 08:10
Sorry im new to steam, can you explain a little.

Thanks

GT500
09-05-2015, 08:21
not a problem.
Bring up the main steam window, then goto settings top left, go to In-game setting tab you will see in game fps counter you can high contrast it and selct your favourite position from drop down menu.

Sanuck
09-05-2015, 08:46
Thanks
fps done.
now the other bit is still a mystery, to show wheel clipping for seting up ffb ?

GT500
09-05-2015, 08:48
Ok you need to edit assignments. They can be found in the controls menus .Theres a lot to bind to what ever keys/buttons you like here you can find the HUD option and bind that.
When racing you can bring up the HUD options one of those menus is the telemetry data showing you all sorts of information in realtime!

rearview mirror is here and track map . . . you get the idea

Sanuck
09-05-2015, 08:58
Thanks
i will check it out after some breakfast !
Got up at 6am been on this since then. My life is in trouble since this arrived yesterday.

Thanks again.

SharpEyez
09-05-2015, 10:09
Ok you need to edit assignments. They can be found in the controls menus .Theres a lot to bind to what ever keys/buttons you like here you can find the HUD option and bind that.
When racing you can bring up the HUD options one of those menus is the telemetry data showing you all sorts of information in realtime!

rearview mirror is here and track map . . . you get the idea

I think this isn't what he meant, he was also asking about if you can monitor whether FFB is clipping or not.
That doesn't show in the telemetry screen of project cars does it?

If it does, can you post a screenshot where to look at? I'm somewhat curious too.

Kind regards

could_do_better
09-05-2015, 10:14
The telemetry screen shows a graph of the FFB output, if it flat lines at the top or bottom then you are clipping.

marc9600
09-05-2015, 13:22
The telemetry box that shows my FFB output has nothing in it. I can see the box but there are no lines indicating the level of FFB. I am using a Fanatec Porsche Turbo S wheel on the PC and I had no problem calibrating it and I can feel the FFB so I woul expect something to show in the telemetry screen. I also tried various FFB settings and it made no difference.

Has anyone else experienced this ?