PDA

View Full Version : (bug) Renault UK Clio Cup, Snetterton, Impossible to qualify first

CagierHarbor
09-05-2015, 08:06
Hi all,

As you can see on pictures below I qualified second. Some moments before the end of the qualifying session I was in first place until someone beat my time by 26 seconds! When I continued it appeared I was placed 3rd on the grid. Grid setup does not match with qualification results at all.

Siberian Tiger
09-05-2015, 08:09
Was this for the first or second race?

The Second Race uses your SECOND Best Time set in Qualifying... According to the Series Rules...

And: Have you Jumped to the end of Qualifiyng? If yes, there seems to be a a very rare bug that AI Setting Impossible fast times...

CagierHarbor
09-05-2015, 08:15
This was the first race. Yes I know about the second best time for the second race.
I don't think I skipped to the end of the race. I think I fast forwarded time to about 5 seconds before end of qualifying and then waited for the session to end.

Tchaobambino
11-05-2015, 07:30
Was this for the first or second race?

The Second Race uses your SECOND Best Time set in Qualifying... According to the Series Rules...

And: Have you Jumped to the end of Qualifiyng? If yes, there seems to be a a very rare bug that AI Setting Impossible fast times...

Hi everbody,
I've got the same problem and it's when i jump to the end of the qualifying session because i was at P1. But after this i saw that i was second with a bit Gap Behind the first IA.