PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question- Difficulty Adjustment

MarkCuthbertt
09-05-2015, 09:34
I'm sure I've seen videos of the PS4 version where the difficulty is adjusted by the slider and can go up in increments of 1.

I can only manage it jumping 10, which leaves me either 1 second ahead per lap at 80, or on the pace at the very maximum I can currently manage at 90 however not able to do qually laps through the whole race.

Is there a way to set it at 85 for the time being, or is it a case of man up and drive faster at 90?

Playing with a pad if that makes a difference?

FlyinJake
09-05-2015, 12:20
I'm sure I've seen videos of the PS4 version where the difficulty is adjusted by the slider and can go up in increments of 1.

I can only manage it jumping 10, which leaves me either 1 second ahead per lap at 80, or on the pace at the very maximum I can currently manage at 90 however not able to do qually laps through the whole race.

Is there a way to set it at 85 for the time being, or is it a case of man up and drive faster at 90?

Playing with a pad if that makes a difference?

I can do it in increments of 1 with a wheel.. Maybe the direction of the pad (right/left or up/down) makes a difference or even using the left or right thumbstick.

MarkCuthbertt
09-05-2015, 16:27
Thanks, I can see it jumps through 85 on its way to 90. Will see if I can lower the controller sensitivity in menus

Siberian Tiger
09-05-2015, 16:30
It's a Know Issue that you can only change some Options in 10% Steps with Controller...

The Dev's will look into it...

MarkCuthbertt
09-05-2015, 16:32
It's a Know Issue that you can only change some Options in 10% Steps with Controller...

The Dev's will look into it...

Cheers. I'll leave it at 90 for now and just speed up!

mister dog
10-05-2015, 09:32
On PC you can only adjust it in between the 10's using a keyboard. If you use the wheel it restricts it by ten also. And as console users aren't using a keyboard that's why they can't select it.

So it's probably already available on console, but you need a keyboard to make it work.

That's also a bit of a tweak we need for the menu's on PC in general, sometimes you can only select certain tabs or use sliders properly with the keyboard whilst menu browsing is available using the directional buttons on a pad or wheel, but it just doesn't work properly as of now as you can't select half the functions.