PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial. Classes and Leaderboards

EMW Grogan
09-05-2015, 09:36
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the 6 classes of cars ( Time Trial Leaderboards ) are set up in a rather bizarre way?

EG. Touring / AMG C Coupe DTM on the same leaderboard as a Renault Clio Cup and RS1600 etc

or

GT / Ginetta Junior in the same class thus leaderboard as a Zonda R.....

Strange and annoying how this has been set up.

menaceuk
09-05-2015, 09:49
Yeah, I thought it was a bit meh to be honest.

Miesjh
09-05-2015, 11:43
Find me is a nice option. But I also want to filter de stats to only see my friends. Would this feature be added in the future?

FRDT Sp33d
09-05-2015, 11:52
hellos sorry this is translated by Google translate

you could add a ranking as one categarie on xbox pc or category gt2 gt3 gt4 gt5 ect ..., all have the category classification
thank you to you

Tristicles
09-05-2015, 12:00
Yeah, bit disappointed with that myself, would be nice to have more of a breakdown, not a deal breaker though, just a nicety.

I am wondering if all times shown are under the same conditions, for example will someone with steering assist on be ranked the same as those who use no assists, something I will test later today as I use no assists.

What is really annoying is the time of day that it is set when you enter a time attack, think it is set for sun rise I think it is, which blinds you on parts of the track, yeah sure I could turn it off in graphics, but I would have to keep going in and out to turn it off just for this, I don't mind it on a real time/day night cycle as its all part of it, but when pushing for a time you want ideal conditions.

Just some thoughts, again, not game breaking stuff, just nice touches.

WANTSOME
09-05-2015, 12:47
Will the leaderboards have a friends filter added?Main reason for buying game was to compete against friends for best lap times.

Scav3nger
09-05-2015, 14:38
Will the leaderboards have a friends filter added?Main reason for buying game was to compete against friends for best lap times.

I agree with this, once the current issues are sorted out a friends only leaderboard filter should definitely be a consideration.

EMW Reaper
09-05-2015, 16:01
Hava to agree mate. Makes no sense the way the leaderbords are set up. I love the game but cant help but feel that there should be more classes.

Fiz45
26-05-2015, 09:09
Is it possible in the future to have a leaderboard like on PC with a ranking by car and no by catégory ?

Beagle Five
26-05-2015, 09:22
It really should be by car and track.

frogpro007
29-07-2015, 09:18
At least if cars were grouped better, gt4 / gt3 / and than the faster cars that don't relate to these at all?

Alexandru Marian
29-07-2015, 09:33
Find me is a nice option. But I also want to filter de stats to only see my friends. Would this feature be added in the future?

This feature has been implemented for next patch so should arrive to the game soon™.

bluesky0870
29-07-2015, 11:19
What exactly will be in the next patch? New sorted leaderboards or the friends filter? Or both?
And how soon is soon?

beetes_juice
29-07-2015, 13:01
What exactly will be in the next patch? New sorted leaderboards or the friends filter? Or both?
And how soon is soon?

The answer is right above your post....friends filter.

Rockefelluh
30-07-2015, 01:54
Alexandru is the most loved person on todays forum. Killin' it.

Verbal Clint
06-08-2015, 01:13
Time trials are absolutely pointless without proper leaderboard classes. It would be VERY easy to add a patch that can filter by sub-class. A Ford Focus should not be compared to a McLaren P1. That's one of the things that Forza gets right. Hundreds of laps around a track to try and get the best lap you can, and you get to see how you stack up to people with comparable cars.

STEELJOCKEY
06-08-2015, 01:36
This feature has been implemented for next patch so should arrive to the game soon™.

Awesome!

GRTfast
06-08-2015, 02:19
Time trials are absolutely pointless without proper leaderboard classes. It would be VERY easy to add a patch that can filter by sub-class. A Ford Focus should not be compared to a McLaren P1. That's one of the things that Forza gets right. Hundreds of laps around a track to try and get the best lap you can, and you get to see how you stack up to people with comparable cars.

Yes, but then I wouldn't be able to break all the super car driver's hearts in my focus Rs like I did on azure stage 2. Hehe

g33k hack3rs
06-08-2015, 20:16
Yes, but then I wouldn't be able to break all the super car driver's hearts in my focus Rs like I did on azure stage 2. Hehe

As long as it is a filter you should still be able to see it when looking at all GT classes. I think the best way to implement this will be to have a filter within classes but also allow me to have multiple times within the leaderboard. That way I can see all GT times and then filter for GT3 only and then within those filter by car. Being able to filter for friends only will be nice and since we're on the topic I would like to filter on my times only. If we can have multiple times then I can compare my times within GT3 for my times at a track and see how I compare in the Z4 against my time in the Bentley or Audi. Would be great for testing multiple cars within a class on the same track and not only have the fastest possible time displayed.