PDA

View Full Version : AI Problem BUG

Oliver0815
09-05-2015, 10:04
I want to report this but not sure if they are already working on this issue.

On the PC I'm right now driving Formula Rookie. The AI always crash into my Car if you try to overtake and be direct next to them. They seem to just go back on to the racing line no matter if there is another car and also no matter if they would have enough space on their line. This behaviour really damage always the races as they can continiue driving and you go into the grass and loose lots of places.

I hope you will fix this asap because with this behaviour its impossible to have good fights in races against the AI.

Elmo
09-05-2015, 10:07
Move to Technical Help & Support

Max Kelly
09-05-2015, 10:07
which circuit?

Oliver0815
09-05-2015, 10:45
Its on every circuit I was driving in the carreer. Donington, Snetterton, Barcelona and Oulton Park.

Its not so dramatically with the GT3 for example but on the Open Weel it looks the AI act to hard if you are next to them. Had it also more often that one Car "flow" away as racing on my weels.

I have the feeling they are not carefull enough and cause a lot damage. In open weel class the drivers not act like in the GT Classes. They need to drive more carefully in fights on the track

Max Kelly
09-05-2015, 11:00
the AI will be improved in the future. But for now I have not found all of these problems.