PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster TX button assignment

donpost
09-05-2015, 10:17
Small issue I come across today - there are loads of extra buttons on the TX wheel so I went into the button mapping config screen to assign some to the more exotic controls....but it seems that all of these extra buttons are just duplicates of the "A" button so they cannot be used for different actions. That leaves us with: D-pad, X Y A B, start and menu. Most of these are taken up by required controls that you MUST have mapped leaving you with only one or two buttons to map to other stuff like "look left" and "look right". On the PC this isn't an issue as all the buttons are recognised as unique.

Anyone else bothered by this or know or a workaround? I'm pretty sure I have the latest firmware.

Benja190782
09-05-2015, 13:39
If only we could assign some of the buttons to the Xbox Controller, but the controller won't work when the TX wheel is on - you could do that in Forza 5 - you know, have both turned on and working.

They should fix that imo!

mitch09
09-05-2015, 13:59
Pays to read the other threads before making a new one - there have been a dozens of post already!!

HEF51
09-05-2015, 15:11
Here is a thread I made earlier. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22302-Thrustmaster-TX-on-X1-duplicate-buttons