PDA

View Full Version : Gravel/Grass doesnt effect AI drivers!? (Karting)

paulr
09-05-2015, 10:29
You noticed on karting that if you go off the track you either loose control on the grass or you come to an almost standstill on the gravel, and yet the AI drivers just continue across the surfaces as normal. On one track I noticed
the AI drivers cutting corners onto the grass , if I try that , its me out of the race.
Please fix so its at least a little bit fairer.

Daynja
09-05-2015, 10:43
Its the same in other series too. AI does needs some more work.

Dresden
09-05-2015, 11:08
Very few car games have ever got this right. Cheating AI is the hallmark of every game that I have ever played.

It would be nice to at least see them slow down a little, but No! they still charge ahead and crash into us when they rejoin the track.

RDBoon
03-06-2015, 21:44
Its the same in other series too. AI does needs some more work.

Spotted this tonight big time in the Clio Cup. AI cars just somehow overtaking me on the grass!!! Yet when I go on to grass my car crawls along at a snails pace! There was me thinking I would be clever and just nudge an overtaking car off the track to slow him... nope...If anything he got quicker when he was on the grass!! This is seriously poor and really ruins the simulation of realness the game is trying so hard to create. They need to patch this.

Mahjik
04-06-2015, 00:28
Please use the existing AI threads as likely the topic has already been discussed:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23553-The-AI-discussion-(all-platforms)