PDA

View Full Version : fps drop at specific points on certain tracks

CA11AND
09-05-2015, 11:09
Hi all me again being trying to find what is causing my frame rate issues and I've found it drops at certain point going round tracks.

Brands hatch

When exiting the hairpin you will see some red trucks as soon as i have them in veiw the game stutters with image tearing, also on this track asexit tge fourth corner and go up the hill onto the straight it lags as you go up and over the hill.

Dubai kartdrome

Frame rate drops on every corner apart from the first and 4 last corners. It drops the most when going under the small bridge.

Other kart tracks are the same mid track turns are a nightmare for this and hills.

I'll add more as I test it out but it seems the more open then track is like le man and road america then let's the fps drop. Mind on career or quick race if I have more then 16 cars it drops very low and being a PC flight simmer it does seem to fps to around 20 30 fps as it stutters the same as fsx at that fps range

CA11AND
09-05-2015, 11:11
Admin delete this one don't know why it's been posted twice

jgaganas
19-05-2015, 13:13
There is also a significant frame drop at Zolder (for about 2-3 secs), going over the hill at turn 6 (Butte).

Clear weather, no AI, no crowds. Performance on rest of the track seems fine (PC).

Workaround: Set "Motion Blur" to OFF.

Bryer
19-05-2015, 13:38
Why has another thread been created for this issue?

jgaganas
19-05-2015, 14:30
Why has another thread been created for this issue?

Where is the other one (this is the only "track-related-frame-drop-thread" i could find)?

Bryer
19-05-2015, 14:45
The fps drops have been acknowledged, within each thread it has the locations.

Raven403
19-05-2015, 14:50
Yeah, its not an attack on the Poster, but repeat threads are popping up alot. Too many New threads burying the issue threads. If the Mods can consolidate them it would be a big help! :D