PDA

View Full Version : Missing features

XRS Carlos
09-05-2015, 11:44
Hi!

I have a couple of features/ideas that i think you can add to the game and will improve the online racing media generated in championships and events.

1. When you save a replay, you can't change the car. Only is available your own camera, but no the rivals camera.
2. When a race finishes, you can't see the fast lap records. Only is available the total time.
3. When you are watching a replay, you can't take a picture. I think it's something crucial, to the people who likes to make championships and take some pictures of the races highlights.
4. When you are creating an online lobby, you can't create a secondary race with the grid inverted, just like many real championships around the world. It will be nice to add this feature.
5. When you are saving a car tune, only have the option to save one tune at the same time. We can't have an extra wet races tunes.

Feel free to post what do you think about this and other ideas.

Regards

Initia1 B
10-05-2015, 17:07
Being able to set mandatory pitstops in quick race weekends would be nice. As would the ability to move camera perspective when taking photo's rather than it rotating around one fixed point.
Thankyou please

LPlates
10-05-2015, 17:16
+1 all points.

Added point: You can't "look back" in a replay without pausing it and rotating the camera or holding the R stick at an odd position to get the rotation just right. Please allow us to look back as I use this all the time to watch what is going on behind my car in a replay.

Albezar
10-05-2015, 20:50
The game is unfinished as hell. So much to be desired. At least the driving and AI is pretty much well made. I just wonder how on earth they release a game that is missing so much different stuff. The list is endless... and so many people has been testing this.. for ages. I don't want to say it, but I will (cuz I'm an evil man), this game is a bit of a sad story. And sorry all you thanks giving guys, who are saying that it's okey, we understand that it's hard to make a polished game and we are waiting for it to be finished now that we have paid for it. Usually you should pay for a finished product. But not in game industry anymore. Yeah, I paid too, cuz I thought that crowed funded game would be something else. :(

Elmo
10-05-2015, 20:52
Moved to Feature Suggestions

Heymi9615
11-05-2015, 11:54
1. Total milleage counter and number of driven kilometers in each car!!!!!!
2. Better pit stops with mechanics.
3. Creating own championships.

GenBrien
11-05-2015, 13:57
and so many people has been testing this.. for ages. Yeah, I paid too, cuz I thought that crowed funded game would be something else. :(

Just checked your profile on the WMD's forum

''Join Date 22-10-2011''
''Total Posts 0''

I'm glad you were there to help us make the game better :chargrined:

GoN_Pyroid
11-05-2015, 16:25
I'd like to see some options added to the pause menu and also the pre-race screen. It seems the only way to modify any visual or gameplay/control settings is by backing out of the game and going into the options menu. This is fine but it would be great to see at least some of these options accessible while in game, even if it's just basic sensitivity settings and basic visual setting.
More of a convenience thing but it would be cool to remove the photo settings from the screen and then take a screenshot through Steam. I know the photo's get backed up to a folder anyway but purely from laziness it would be nice to go straight into uploading the photos through steam directly from the photo mode.
Other than that I'm pretty happy with it so far :)