PDA

View Full Version : LE cars

Ochilbaz
09-05-2015, 11:47
Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else but I have a question. I picked up my LE copy from game yesterday and have went to the "USE A CODE" section. When I input my code for the extra 5 cars I get the message this code has already been used, any advice is welcome

Thanks
Ochilbaz

Seps1974
09-05-2015, 12:31
My advice, get in touch with the store where you bought the game from.

HLR Joker
18-05-2015, 09:46
Does anyone know if the LE upgrade is scheduled for sale on marketplace? Via dashboard it's listed as bundle only, I have seen codes on ebay, but 20 for four cars is pure extortion.
Mark

EDIT: U.S marketplace has the LE for $2.99. Would this be compatable with me being U.K??

AZT Turbo
18-05-2015, 11:41
I'm sure the LE upgrade will be available at some stage on marketplace. The pack does work in the UK (i have used the method below)
If you cannot wait and you are in the UK you can get it by buying a $10 live code from one of the online instant code sellers, then on xbox.com change the site to United States and log in with your normal gamertag.
You can then redeem your code there, you will be asked for a billing address when you purchase the LE pack, just use a random address and you will be good to go.