PDA

View Full Version : Project Shatter your hopes....

SinlessViper
09-05-2015, 11:48
Were to even start....

First issue was getting hold of a hard copy... i visited every store in Lincoln - UK that sells xbox games and not one had a hard copy in so i was forced to buy it digitally. (did they have distribution issues?)

Second issue.... its unplayable for pad users it seems. (i updated controller etc and still issues). by issues im talking the cars just do not respond to what you are doing in the right way. to the point you know of a corner in real life that you've taken at 90mph but the game for some unknown reason wont even let you take it at 60 in a clio cup car -.-.

I'm an avid racer and have been in the top 10 on forza 5 many a time so its not my skill and knowledge of how cars work etc. it really is just the game is set-up for wheel users. and in my case i just don't have the space for a wheel which sucks.

i checked all the controller settings and ive tried them all in different variants etc and to still no avail cars just bite your head off and the slightest wrong thing anything from to aggressive on the throttle to changing gears with manual clutch.

Im honestly truly disappointed with what has been presented to us even after so many delays and what worries me more is the fact project cars 2 is already in the making.... is there no pride in fully supporting a game that's not even 2 days old. even after all the delays i wasn't expecting to not be able to play this game very well atall. id hate to think what its like for the casual gamer i honestly do.

Trousy
09-05-2015, 11:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpmvwDjWLSw

Siberian Tiger
09-05-2015, 11:53
The Game will be supported for 2 Years at least!
That you have to start an a sequel pCars2 is pretty normal in Game Industrie...

The Controller Issues on the Xbox One are know an the Devs looking into it...

SinlessViper
09-05-2015, 11:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpmvwDjWLSw

oh thats made my day... christ. how did they not notice that before release?! Quality control at its finest
there!

SpeedFreakDTM
09-05-2015, 11:58
@Siberian Tiger, do you know of any news regarding this issue. I know its a weekend, but Id like to crash of my own accord, not the controllers, LOL

Megalomanic87
09-05-2015, 12:00
Setting the steering deadzone to 0 on the control settings should assist this issue until a fix is released :)

Siberian Tiger
09-05-2015, 12:04
What Megalomanic87 says...

Temporary fix: Deadzone to 0

Sadly we WMD Members wasn't able to test the Console Variants because of NDA limitations on Side of MS/Sony (Devkit)

KnifePartyLFC
09-05-2015, 12:07
What Megalomanic87 says...

Temporary fix: Deadzone to 0

Sadly we WMD Members wasn't able to test the Console Variants because of NDA limitations on Side of MS/Sony (Devkit)

So who tested the console version of the game then, did they get 20 blind people to test it?

tonyr34gtt
09-05-2015, 12:19
large issue for me
i preordered the game three months ago and was pleased to hear that because of the delay as a preorder customer i would recieve all car packs since receiving the game i now know this to not be true aw well i thought i will have to purchase the limited car pack but for a game i have waited so long for having missed the wmd portal oportunity on my pc i decided to purchase the game on ps4 console so i could game with console only friends now i not only find that i donty get the limited car pack but because of this i cannot enter the bavarian legend comunity event because of not having that car pack and to add insult to injury this comunity event has real life prizes i feel this is most unfair and feel that you should either release the limited car pack or cease the comunity challenges that only a privaleged few can enter and follow your own wording games for and by gamers not just a select few as with the word limited pack please take the time to respond to this post as to have it ignored would add insult to injury

GUD OL STONER
09-05-2015, 12:26
I had the game on pre order for over 18 months, had the TX wheel, fanatec pedals etc ready to go but.....
Man I'm feeling so frustrated with it, the cars handle so badly, pages of variables to adjust if you dare to
all I've managed to get it to feel ok is 60 steering sens, the rest looks like I need to get tech support
A lot of people complain about frame rate issues, yes I've seen that but personally I don't care about that

Far to complicated for a game, want to snap my disc but will get a refund tomorrow from eb games if I'm not feeling better about it then

Had so much hope this would be awesome sauce!

I don't think it'll be good for your average weekend game players, it's definitely not a game you can just turn on and play, there's hours of figuring out before it's worth having a race!

Insayn Xm
09-05-2015, 12:28
So who tested the console version of the game then, did they get 20 blind people to test it?

Even blind people would have been able to at least hear the car not doing anything!!

After all the delays, this crap we have been served out is unacceptable

Sir Green Day
09-05-2015, 13:41
@Siberian Tiger, do you know of any news regarding this issue. I know its a weekend, but Id like to crash of my own accord, not the controllers, LOL

SiberianTiger does NOT work for SMS.

He's one of thousands of regular gamers like you and I.

He was just dumb enough to actually pay a dev real $$ so they could play a continual demo of a game tor years.
Nobody with WMD in their name description works for SMS.

SMS was just smart enough to find a group of suckers to give them real money to play a continuous demo.

So don't think that their response has any more weight to it, then any gamer responding to you.

These WMD portal geeks justblike to think they're devs - THEY'RE NOT!