PDA

View Full Version : Physics and other Question/Suggestion...

townnet
09-05-2015, 12:02
Hi guys, finally get this game overall i'm happy, but some other part not ...

1. On other Sim game you only have one FFB setting but you can feel different handling for each car. But why almost all the car handling in project car feel similar? Is painful if i have to tweak every car different way by my self, plus i didn't know which car handling should be soft and which should be stiff.

2. When Understeer the wheel still feel heavy/stiff, i'm pretty sure i already turn off the driving assists ABS/TSC option.

3. In the rain the AI should turn on the headlights, For me is quite suffer driving in the rain because limited of visibility.

4. Will the flag system and Pit stop have flag man waving the flag animation, pit changing tire animation in the future patch?

5. The wiper looks too slow, can i turn it fast?

6. Rain drop feature should not implemented for replay camera (Broadcast TV view), but it is very good for formula car helmet cam.

7. Some replay camera movement are too much arcadey and no logic, i hope the replay view is much more broadcast tv style.

8. (Solved) Can i remove depth of field in helmet cam?

9. Can i change DOF in game mode and replay mode? The background too blurry for my taste.

Thanks

Disposable_Hero
09-05-2015, 12:21
8) It's called "helmet field of depth", you'll find it under options->camera somewhere.

townnet
09-05-2015, 13:45
8) It's called "helmet field of depth", you'll find it under options->camera somewhere.

Thanks dude. :)

townnet
10-05-2015, 06:35
Developer, no respond?

CRMohiuddin
10-05-2015, 07:15
Good post.
I don't feel all cars have same handling though but I'm sure about one thing is cars don't have real handling as it is in real world.
Another thing I feel is cars drift a bit more than my thinking. Don't know it happen in real or not.
But love this game.

townnet
10-05-2015, 11:49
Which car you feel drift? Maybe you should make some setup change... I like to drive GT3 car, is ok for me.