PDA

View Full Version : DID YOU EVEN TEST THE PS4?

dude_its_TL9
09-05-2015, 12:28
this game is good but there are so many bugs in career the control of the karts suck AI can drive across a gravel without slowing and cut corners, if i put a wheel on the grass i spin if i touch the curb i spin if i go up a hill fast yep you guessed it i spin. Also if you simulate the race i found a bug were the race would not finish so i tried skipping a race and it took half the field 20 minutes to complete 5 laps of a 40 second course. also you lightly touch a kart in front and you mount him like a dog its silly. i waited so long for this game and it comes out unfinished its frustrating.

ivan-hoe78
09-05-2015, 14:37
this game is good but there are so many bugs in career the control of the karts suck AI can drive across a gravel without slowing and cut corners, if i put a wheel on the grass i spin if i touch the curb i spin if i go up a hill fast yep you guessed it i spin. Also if you simulate the race i found a bug were the race would not finish so i tried skipping a race and it took half the field 20 minutes to complete 5 laps of a 40 second course. also you lightly touch a kart in front and you mount him like a dog its silly. i waited so long for this game and it comes out unfinished its frustrating.

In my first races at career mode with karts I am very dissapointed. I have the AI level to max difficulty and I canīt do anything against it at the beggining. Then I open the car/kart settings, go to the force feedback for that kart. The main general parameter are 26. I reduce it to 22. Then I go to reducing the sensibility of the wheel for that car (Alineation options I think). The main parameter 5,3/1 or so don't remember very well, then I move it to 9,3/1 or so. And the control of the karts (the first in career mode) are improved a lot. And now I'm enjoying the races with karts, still needs a lot of precision in driving, but I won 5 of 6 races at max level AI and not leaving the track all the time. I maintain the kart inside the track most of the races. Even playing with the sequential shifter for gears.

Hope it helps. If you have any problems post here and I try to help you if I can.

Regards.