PDA

View Full Version : Ai all going slow!

madmaz116
09-05-2015, 12:29
I put the tyre wear to x 7 as I wanted to have a race wear tyres needed to be changed and as I only have 6 or lap races in my career at the mo I thought this would be the way to do it, but when it came to a tyre change say lap 5 or 6 out of 8 ALL the ai were going at snails pace as if they all had punctures or something, sparks were coming from one of the wheels mostly the front on the Ai cars, even then not all bothered to pit. Had to put the tyre wear back to normal to stop it happening. is this a bug?

fishfash
11-05-2015, 21:20
I have experienced the same issue, albeit on an Xbox One. I was able to resolve this by setting a minimum 30 lap race (race weekend) and tyre wear set to 'real'. The AI cars would then make a pit stop.

If any races were configured with less than 30 laps (race weekend) and tyre wear set to x7, most of AI's tyres would be completely worn within 6-7 laps, and as mentioned above the cars would produce a spark affect from their tyres. Eventually they would coast back to the pits at a snails pace for a tyre change.

I also noticed that my own tyres did not appear to lose any grip, even after 30 odd laps.

Even with these issues the game is thoroughly enjoyable and can only get better :)

fishfash
16-05-2015, 17:32
Here is a picture of the sparks, they are visible towards the left and back.

This is a solo>race weekend, 10 laps and tyre wear is x6. A few of the AI had pitted a lap before, the remainder either pitted on lap 9 or did not bother at all.

http://i.imgur.com/sL269zf.png