PDA

View Full Version : Hello UK based PS4 pad users!

Sunday Racers
09-05-2015, 12:37
*** Sign-up and let me know what, where and how you want to race - will do my best to include as many requests as possible ***

Hello PS4 pad users!

If you're like me and you can't afford a wheel, or you live in a flat the size of a shoebox, then owning a wheel isn't really possible or practical.

There's no doubt that wheel users have the advantage when racing online.

So, if you're interested in some friendly, clean racing, for pad users only, then let me know.

I tend to run races on Sunday evenings around 6 or 7 PM.

The reason why I'm reaching out to UK based racers is to try and keep the connection speeds as good as possible to avoid lag.

I'll be setting up lobbies for GT, touring cars.....anything that's fun really.

If you fit the bill, then I'm looking forward to racing with you!

*** 2/7/15: current list of interested parties ***

DTullyAFC
brutalbigliam
Derby2P
IXBEEFXI
playcigeon
RossSnake
SeanM2k11
satiricterror
Tinwalker
Alexom2613
xx4L0Mxx
MY3DOOR_RS
VanGoghe88
justslater002
Jimmyb_84
FRS_SK8R
TomCmo
RamshackleX
Redfox75uk
fozzyjnr
PirateGenius
Parmenion
jamieboy800
RADxUK
Lutonboy76
XxSean_jxX
sroggy
duce2869
ElectricBlues85
fukthalotovya
MJakaHips
Wheels-only
dre4065
NToS_PlaZtiK
Christian-K87
ccvampyre
XEboi
stoogie13
MADBADNUGLY
santa-2512
Sswishbone
Rob-MUFC-1987
Tensa_Prototype
Notanuvah
glender123
E-Rob-junior

If I've left you of the list, this is an honest mistake. Please let me know!

dtullyafc
10-05-2015, 18:22
Yeah sounds good to me mate add me on PSN DTullyAFC

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 18:44
Will do fella. Thanks for the reply.

I'm sure there are a lot more UK based gamepad users out there. So come on, stick yer name down :)

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 18:59
Instead of posting here you can also send me a friend requst directly. My PSN ID is RoboEgg

brutalbigliam
10-05-2015, 19:05
I'm down for ps4 pad only racing, be nice to have a lobby that doesn't start with 16 but finishes with less than 5. Psn brutalbigliam

Derby2P
10-05-2015, 20:07
Hi - I've just sent you a friend request. I specifically did a Google search to see if others were after clean racing. I added a wheel to my Amazon basket earlier today but had second thoughts and cancelled. I think I'm more of a pad man!

This game is outstanding! Had some great races but quite a few have been ruined by the rammers and first corner brigade. I'm not very good, but enjoy a clean race whatever position I end up.

Looking forward to some good clean races. Thanks, Mike.

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 20:43
Hi Liam. Friends request sent. Also be nice to have some clean racing for a change too!

Just raced Clios at Snetterton, which should have been fun, but it was complete carnage!

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 20:48
Hi Mike. Don't want to put you off buying a wheel, but you'll be right at home with us.

No first corner ramming allowed :) The game is superb, I quite agree, but if you don't have cool people to race against, what's the point.

IXBEEFXI
10-05-2015, 20:53
Not around the PS4 at the moment but welcome to put me a friend request -> IXBEEFXI.

No plans to get a wheel anytime soon after seeing the lack of support for them and the inflated costs, happy to be involved in some clean racing finally ;)

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 21:02
Hello IXBEEFXI. Friends request sent. Looking forward to racing with you.

having played PCARS for about 12 hours, I find it plays great with a pad.

Selecting "mode 2" in controller settings is a good idea too.

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 21:08
Hello IXBEEFXI. Friends request sent. Looking forward to racing with you.

Personally I find PCARS plays great with a pad.

Selecting "mode 2" in controller settings is a good idea too.

soodler
10-05-2015, 21:16
Hi. Sounds good. My psn id is playcigeon if u want to add me.

6pm Just after the final BTCC race finishes :cool:

Cant guarantee i'll play religiously every sunday, but I worry that i wont be able to find good lobbies though so it will be good knowing there are some cool UK people from the forums to play with in the future!

I find using a pad feels really natural once you have sussed your settings out and stopped twitching on the straights, but i think they could have made the options a bit easier to understand!

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 21:22
Hello playcigeon! Don't worry, I'll be watching the BTCC too, so nothing starts until that's over!

Some great racing today, as usual. Pity Thruxton didn't make it into PCARS ;)

Some great racing at Brands too, with Blancpain Sprint. Hope to re-create that in an upcoming session!

RossSnake
10-05-2015, 21:24
New to the forum but this thread sounds good to me.

Not really a frequent player and usually busy at weekends lol but Wednesday evenings I'm usually on. I have quite a few racers I know already that are a range of skills and respectful of racing lines / hot laps etc so be good to get some more!

My ID is : RossSnake

Feel free to add me :)

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 21:31
Hi RossSnake. Wednesday is as good as any other day for PCARS.

I'll look into getting a lobby going about 8 pm this Wednesday if we can get a few people interested.

soodler
10-05-2015, 21:36
Hello playcigeon! Don't worry, I'll be watching the BTCC too, so nothing starts until that's over!

Some great racing today, as usual. Pity Thruxton didn't make it into PCARS ;)

Some great racing at Brands too, with Blancpain Sprint. Hope to re-create that in an upcoming session!

Yeah a pity, but there is still a great selection of british tracks in there still so im not too disappointed. Who knows they might add it in later if we request it?

Love the GT's, Brands GP is such a great circuit. Not once have i nailed paddock though! I need a bit more practice before i take it online :courage:

Look forward to it cheers.

RossSnake
10-05-2015, 21:38
Sounds good :) sure between us we can round some troops!

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 21:43
Looks like we're getting a good community of pad users going here! :)

More racers needed. Just had your name below and / or send me a friends request. PSN ID: RoboEgg

dtullyafc
10-05-2015, 21:56
Soz didn't say much earlier but glad u made this thread... Just by luck yesterday I found a lobby with all serious racers, forced cockpit view, bucketing down with rain so the wipers were a must, no assists, and I was dreading it but once I got used to the handling and feathered the throttle and brakes it was the most fun I've had on a racing game. And we all had to use old BMW stock car things which usually I wouldn't look twice at but the way this game translates that power of the engine and the sounds and vibration through just a pad is genius. The part that had me hooked was on the second lap I broke too hard which locked my brakes in the rain heading up to the chicane on Monza.. I collided with a barrier, re-entered the track and from nowhere I was T Boned by an innocent driver who probably didn't see it coming and I just started barrel rolling down the rain soaked Road and In cockpit view it was some intense moment. Immense lol Feel free to add me guys can't believe how many of us there could be!

PSN is DTullyAFC

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 22:11
Soz didn't say much earlier but glad u made this thread... Just by luck yesterday I found a lobby with all serious racers, forced cockpit view, bucketing down with rain so the wipers were a must, no assists, and I was dreading it but once I got used to the handling and feathered the throttle and brakes it was the most fun I've had on a racing game. And we all had to use old BMW stock car things which usually I wouldn't look twice at but the way this game translates that power of the engine and the sounds and vibration through just a pad is genius. The part that had me hooked was on the second lap I broke too hard which locked my brakes in the rain heading up to the chicane on Monza.. I collided with a barrier, re-entered the track and from nowhere I was T Boned by an innocent driver who probably didn't see it coming and I just started barrel rolling down the rain soaked Road and In cockpit view it was some intense moment. Immense lol Feel free to add me guys can't believe how many of us there could be!

PSN is DTullyAFC

I couldn't agree more. I'll certainly run lobbies like that one.

PCARS is definitely the most realistic and exciting racer I've played in a very long time, maybe ever (as a console only gamer).

I'll be taking requests for playlists we can run so there's something for everyone.

Also (thanks to RossSnake for reminding me) I have a 100 Mbps fibre optic connection so fingers crossed the lobbies will run smooth.

dtullyafc
10-05-2015, 22:13
Wicked mate I'll try and add everyone off here, I'm not on all the time but when I am I have a true session lol

brutalbigliam
10-05-2015, 22:14
Tbh I've been lucky with the 1st corner pileups, if I'm involved in any "accidents" it's someone being a bit optimistic with the braking zone and sending me flying passed the turn into the gravel trap or barrier. From 30 races I've been on the podium 21 and won 14 so can't complain really

dtullyafc
10-05-2015, 22:23
To be fair after playing the crew for so long I was one of those optimistic late brakers on first turns but I love that I've finally got a good sim racer. What annoys me is the kids who shout down the "why is my car spinning when I accelerate" and then give up and try and ruin everyone else's race because they're a waste of space

Derby2P
10-05-2015, 22:29
I must say the standard of play is better than I've experienced on GT, Forza etc. There is still this mentality though of "gotta be in front", despite 250 corners to go. I was doing a 10 lap race last night and got rammed off (i.e. intentionally not braking behind me) several times on the first lap. I know it's only a game, but it frustrates me as they would get so much more out of it if they played fair. I used to play GTL and GTR and on that lobby the agreement was that you let the person back past if you knocked someone off (and on there 99% were accidental).

The things that drove (ahem) me here are:

*First corner mayhem
*People making a mistake and re-joining the track and not giving a damn whose path they come out in
*Quitters who would rather leave than not finish in the top 3

There seems to be a growing list of like minded folk on here now. I've never played in a private lobby before - do we need a list at the top of the thread so we can add everybody as friends?

Thanks,

Mike.

brutalbigliam
10-05-2015, 22:36
The lawnmower drivers that spend the race going from 1 side of the track 2 another with the odd donut thrown in. There's at least 1 in every lobby and they turn into a yellow Mark on the map after a while, Project cars is not for them :rolleyes:

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 22:49
We'll have a Ginetta Junior race first to get all the crashing out of our system ;)

Sunday Racers
10-05-2015, 22:51
I must say the standard of play is better than I've experienced on GT, Forza etc. There is still this mentality though of "gotta be in front", despite 250 corners to go. I was doing a 10 lap race last night and got rammed off (i.e. intentionally not braking behind me) several times on the first lap. I know it's only a game, but it frustrates me as they would get so much more out of it if they played fair. I used to play GTL and GTR and on that lobby the agreement was that you let the person back past if you knocked someone off (and on there 99% were accidental).

The things that drove (ahem) me here are:

*First corner mayhem
*People making a mistake and re-joining the track and not giving a damn whose path they come out in
*Quitters who would rather leave than not finish in the top 3

There seems to be a growing list of like minded folk on here now. I've never played in a private lobby before - do we need a list at the top of the thread so we can add everybody as friends?

Thanks,

Mike.

Good idea Mike. I'll do a list when I'm on here tomorrow.

brutalbigliam
10-05-2015, 22:58
Pub lobbies got that covered :D

IXBEEFXI
11-05-2015, 06:28
I couldn't agree more. I'll certainly run lobbies like that one.

PCARS is definitely the most realistic and exciting racer I've played in a very long time, maybe ever (as a console only gamer).

I'll be taking requests for playlists we can run so there's something for everyone.

Also (thanks to RossSnake for reminding me) I have a 100 Mbps fibre optic connection so fingers crossed the lobbies will run smooth.

My fibre optic should be installed this week as i am sick of the crappy 3.8mbps that i currently get. Should be a real eye opener when it gets bumped up to around 70mbps!! :onthego:

brutalbigliam
11-05-2015, 07:31
My fibre optic should be installed this week as i am sick of the crappy 3.8mbps that i currently get. Should be a real eye opener when it gets bumped up to around 70mbps!! :onthego:

Isn't your ps4 laggy running at that speed?

Sunday Racers
11-05-2015, 19:20
Isn't your ps4 laggy running at that speed?

You need surprisingly little actual bandwidth for online gaming. It's the latency that counts. If the ping's slow, you'll get lag.

Sunday Racers
11-05-2015, 19:22
Okay, so I updated the list of "interested parties" to the original post.

Plenty of space left, so if you're interested, please let me know.

Also, RossSnake will be organising a few races on Wednesday evenings. He asked me to post a link to his forum page here http://www.gameage.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=131

RossSnake
11-05-2015, 19:34
Cheers mate, hopefully we can get something more official set up soon with regards to leagues with your help :) between us we should be able to get a good bunch of racers!

Sunday Racers
11-05-2015, 19:35
Cheers mate, hopefully we can get something more official set up soon with regards to leagues with your help :) between us we should be able to get a good bunch of racers!

Sounds good to me :)

RossSnake
11-05-2015, 19:45
Everyone here is of course more than welcome on Gameage. As I already have a league platform it'll be easy for us get up and running... here's to some good races!

Please let me know if anyone's up for racing this weds @ 20.30 :)

1sgamingextra
11-05-2015, 19:48
I'm interested in joining in if I'm welcome mate? Looking for a few people myself for a similar thing but the main thing is I just want to race cleanly with people. PSN SeanM2k11

RossSnake
11-05-2015, 19:54
Of course :) the main thing we look for is friendly clean gamers... more the better! Fair play if you have your own leagues mate, sometimes nice to be in more than 1 and one you don't have to worry about organising! This week will just be a bit of fun anyway :) I'll add you to the list

Satiricterror
11-05-2015, 20:01
Add me to the list as well please , PSN satiricterror

Always up for a bit of clean racing, sick of getting rammed off in the first corner.

1sgamingextra
11-05-2015, 20:03
Of course :) the main thing we look for is friendly clean gamers... more the better! Fair play if you have your own leagues mate, sometimes nice to be in more than 1 and one you don't have to worry about organising! This week will just be a bit of fun anyway :) I'll add you to the list

Brilliant thank you very much mate. I do try and be as clean as possible but I'm sure you can agree we all miss the odd braking zone.

RossSnake
11-05-2015, 20:05
Yeah definitely. One reason I encourage use of the mic even if it is just to say sorry or take the inside line etc. As I put on my Gameage thread if you have no mic why not flash your lights a few times as a "sorry" :)

1sgamingextra
11-05-2015, 20:07
Yeah definitely. One reason I encourage use of the mic even if it is just to say sorry or take the inside line etc. As I put on my Gameage thread if you have no mic why not flash your lights a few times as a "sorry" :)

Good idea mate :)

dtullyafc
11-05-2015, 21:27
I'm defo up for Wednesday night boys!
DTullyAFC on PSN

RossSnake
11-05-2015, 21:49
Added you to the list :) should be good

Tinwalker
12-05-2015, 09:29
Sign me up, PSN Tinwalker, be nice to have a slightly more enjoyable race the the carnage you get with randoms.

RossSnake
12-05-2015, 13:20
Added.

I'm updating the list on our Gameage forum : http://www.gameage.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=131

I have invited "Sunday Racers" to be a league admin along with myself and we shall be possibly looking at doing Wednesday (myself) and Sunday (Sunday Racers) leagues :)

You're all more than welcome on Gameage, feel free to chat to some of the others on there too who you may be racing with!

dtullyafc
12-05-2015, 14:03
just had a small idea dunno what u guys think...
Someone should decide each Monday what the following Sundays track will be, what car or class and any restrictions so that we have throughout the week to practice. Then come Sunday there will be less people spinning out because we'll all know what to expect and secondly the races will be more competitive...

RossSnake
12-05-2015, 14:12
True... could work! Definitely after ideas like that :)

dtullyafc
12-05-2015, 14:19
Would just hate to look forward to a race all week and I end up ruining it on the first lap just because I didn't expect a 1970s car to spin so badly accelerating off the line lol

RossSnake
12-05-2015, 15:58
Well tomorrow will be random stuff and as a new game none of us will probably know how to handle them lol

dtullyafc
12-05-2015, 18:47
Few of us will be on PSN at 8pm for a get together race if anyone's interested ��

RossSnake
12-05-2015, 18:57
Would do but mates on my ps4 trying it. Tomorrow for me!

Sunday Racers
12-05-2015, 19:33
Wow, things got busy since I've been away! :) Thanks to RossSnake for looking after the thread.

Hello SeanM2k11, satiricterror and Tinwalker! I'll add you to the list of interested players.

DTullyAFC - that's exactly how I plan to run things. I'll ask people for suggestions for races and race set-ups (assists, etc) and then try and get through as many as possible on Sundays. That way everyone gets to take part in their favourite racing the way they want it set up. If we don't get a chance to try all suggestions on one night, then we'll carry them over to the next week.

Satiricterror
12-05-2015, 20:03
I'm not too fussed what cars or tracks we race so long as it's not them damn karts. Same with assists, I'll just go with the flow.

Sunday Racers
12-05-2015, 20:05
I'm not too fussed what cars or tracks we race so long as it's not them damn karts. Same with assists, I'll just go with the flow.

Lol! Haven't raced karts yet. Are they that bad? Not heard much good said about them.

Satiricterror
12-05-2015, 20:08
Take my word for it, save your sanity and stay away from the karts. No fun to be had there.

Sunday Racers
12-05-2015, 20:08
Will be racing shortly after the end of the N24 this weekend. If that doesn't get everyone wanting to race, nothing will :)

Sunday Racers
12-05-2015, 20:10
Take my word for it, save your sanity and stay away from the karts. No fun to be had there.

Will consider a kart ban then! I doubt anyone will ask for them though.

RossSnake
12-05-2015, 20:16
Karts are c.... not fun lol.

Im one for GP tracks... Most people know them or at least enough to know braking zones. Could be a good place to start.

Sunday Racers
12-05-2015, 20:20
Karts are c.... not fun lol.

Im one for GP tracks... Most people know them or at least enough to know braking zones. Could be a good place to start.

My vote for race / track was going to be a couple of laps of the Nordschleife with day / night cycle. Might be a bit heavy going though for a first meet!

dtullyafc
12-05-2015, 20:26
Just finished a couple of races with some of the guys it was brilliant all good lads clean drivers, good banter but they couldn't stop Tully in the mclaren two races two wins! �� can't wait to race again cheers boyz

Sunday Racers
12-05-2015, 20:38
Just finished a couple of races with some of the guys it was brilliant all good lads clean drivers, good banter but they couldn't stop Tully in the mclaren two races two wins! �� can't wait to race again cheers boyz

Damn! Sorry I missed It.

4L0M
12-05-2015, 21:02
Even though I have a g27 and been playing the game on PC, I'm up for a blast on the PS4 too.

Psn : xx4L0Mxx

Regards!

Sunday Racers
12-05-2015, 21:20
Even though I have a g27 and been playing the game on PC, I'm up for a blast on the PS4 too.

Psn : xx4L0Mxx

Regards!

Hello xx4L0Mxx I've added you to the list. Friends request on the way!

TechnoWales
12-05-2015, 23:33
TechnoWales

cossie29
12-05-2015, 23:49
Hi guys i am fefo up for some decent clean racing add me MY3DOOR_RS cheers guys

Sunday Racers
13-05-2015, 06:54
Good morning TechnoWales and MY3DOOR_RS! I've added you to the interested racers list on the original post. Friends requests to follow.

Sunday Racers
13-05-2015, 06:54
On Thursday evening, I'll be posting up a list of car / track / settings combos for Sunday evening's meet.

Get your requests in early! I will decide how many laps (so we can fit as many races in as possible), but you can suggest longer or shorter races.

RossSnake
13-05-2015, 08:30
This is a list for the session I'll be hosting tonight too:

http://www.gameage.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=131

For those on Facebook too I have made this group... may be easier to post up when you go on for a session etc:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GameageProjectCARS/?ref=ts&fref=ts

I am not "poaching" players from Mr. Sunday Racers... we're actually trying to work together to get more players :)

TechnoWales
13-05-2015, 11:06
Can you remove me from the list please as I'm going to be using a wheel on the game. Thanks.

jimmyb_84
13-05-2015, 15:32
Add me too the list JP!

You have my PSN ready! I cannot wait to join in.

justslater002
13-05-2015, 16:19
count me in, pad only ( for the time being, tho race with a few who do, and they still aint that good : ))
Justslater002 on PSN ( cue plenty of spam invites haha ) please message me first on here to those who may want to send me a friend invitation, otherwise ill just blank you!
always up for online racing, clean, non destruction derby type, although a little '' if it aint rubbing, it aint racing'' attitude isn't minded from time to time : )

dtullyafc
13-05-2015, 18:22
I'll add u now mate

Sunday Racers
13-05-2015, 19:08
Can you remove me from the list please as I'm going to be using a wheel on the game. Thanks.

No worries fella, will do.

Sunday Racers
13-05-2015, 19:10
This is a list for the session I'll be hosting tonight too:

http://www.gameage.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=131

For those on Facebook too I have made this group... may be easier to post up when you go on for a session etc:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GameageProjectCARS/?ref=ts&fref=ts

I am not "poaching" players from Mr. Sunday Racers... we're actually trying to work together to get more players :)

Lol! Cheers RossSnake. I can confirm that you're no poacher :)

Sunday Racers
13-05-2015, 19:11
Add me too the list JP!

You have my PSN ready! I cannot wait to join in.

James! I was just about to DM you a link to the forum, but you beat me to it. Glad to have you along chap.

dtullyafc
13-05-2015, 19:20
Ten minutes til racing guys!

SK8RBOI
14-05-2015, 10:38
I would love to join you guys for some good clean racing! It will make a change for racing people with a wheel all the time!

My PSN is FRS_SK8R but you can call me Troy!

dtullyafc
14-05-2015, 10:40
Will add u now sk8rboi

4L0M
14-05-2015, 11:37
Thanks for the racing last night, but unfortunately my ps4 crashed completely twice when racing multiplayer. Once when I completed qualifying in Formula C at Silverstone and once during the Ginetta junior race on Brands Hatch...... Highly annoying!

dtullyafc
14-05-2015, 16:46
I'm free tonight for few hours if anyone wants to race! :)

Sunday Racers
14-05-2015, 17:31
I would love to join you guys for some good clean racing! It will make a change for racing people with a wheel all the time!

My PSN is FRS_SK8R but you can call me Troy!

Hi Troy, I'll add you to the list.

Sunday Racers
14-05-2015, 17:42
Don't forget to give me suggestions for a playlist on Sunday evening.

Cars / class, track and set-up (weather, assists, time).

As its Blancpain Endurance at Silverstone next weekend, I'm going to include a 5 lap race at Silverstone GP, GT3 class (no BMW M3 if possible cos that's not a GT3 car) sunny weather, daytime and all assists allowed.

Should have plenty of time for other races, so get your suggestions in.

Sunday Racers
14-05-2015, 17:59
I'll be hosting from 7 pm this Sunday.

cha
14-05-2015, 18:17
hi im hothatch defo would like ta join ya racing lobby,got a g27 but not compatable,so im a newbie ta racing with a pad,but will be a laugh ,

Sunday Racers
14-05-2015, 18:26
hi im hothatch defo would like ta join ya racing lobby,got a g27 but not compatable,so im a newbie ta racing with a pad,but will be a laugh ,

Hello chap, I'll add you. Your PSN ID is Hothatch?

dtullyafc
14-05-2015, 19:02
Anyone about for some racing?

SK8RBOI
14-05-2015, 19:14
Have you sent me a FR on PSN? If so, what's your name? I have been getting FR after FR and I don't know who's who!

Sunday Racers
14-05-2015, 20:18
Have you sent me a FR on PSN? If so, what's your name? I have been getting FR after FR and I don't know who's who!

If you had one from RoboEgg that's me. If not, sorry and could you send me one?

SK8RBOI
14-05-2015, 20:26
Yea I got yea! I have over 10 FR today so i m just checking who they are!

Sunday Racers
15-05-2015, 05:53
Yea I got yea! I have over 10 FR today so i m just checking who they are!

Check out the list of IDs on the original post. I would imagine a few would have likely sent you friends requests.

SK8RBOI
15-05-2015, 12:32
Nope, no one. Anyway, when do you usaly have a room open?

suter1972
15-05-2015, 12:48
ah crap, I would like to have joined but just bought a cheap wheel yesterday (doesn't even have force feedback). if im allowed in please add me SUTER1972

In reality though ive played with both pad and wheel and the wheel ive got doesn't really ad anything other than the feeling of driving. If you get the pad settings right there is no advantage.

TomCmo
15-05-2015, 14:27
Yeah sounds good to me mate, desperate for some clean racing, add me on PSN TomCmo

Sunday Racers
15-05-2015, 20:16
Yeah sounds good to me mate, desperate for some clean racing, add me on PSN TomCmo

Hi TomCmo. Added you.

Sunday Racers
16-05-2015, 13:36
A bit off topic, but the Nurburgring 24 is about to start. Here's a link to the live stream http://youtu.be/0gea-66qvh0

Ramshackle
16-05-2015, 14:26
Count me in please. Sunday and Weds evenings are great for me. Will have to dig out my mic as I very rarely use it. PSN is RamshackleX

Tallahasse2015
16-05-2015, 15:52
Yeah sounds good to me, add me on PSN Redfox75uk

Sunday Racers
17-05-2015, 09:48
Hello RamshackleX and Redfox75uk. I'll add you both.

Fozzyjnr-
17-05-2015, 12:09
Sounds good add my psn fozzyjnr

Sunday Racers
17-05-2015, 15:13
Hi fozzyjnr. I'll add you.

Pirategenius
17-05-2015, 15:15
Add me PSN is same as here

Sunday Racers
17-05-2015, 15:48
I'll be opening a lobby at 7.15 tonight and will start racing about 7.30.

Sorry in advance, but I'm going to start yet another new thread on PSN sending requesting expressions of interest for tonight's racing.

If you want to race and you've not received or sent me a friends request (PSN ID: RoboEgg).

If we get more than 16 racers I'll talk to one of the other guys to see if they can open a 2nd lobby.

Pirategenius
17-05-2015, 15:52
Add me my PSN is same as here. Sick of idiots in MP who deliberately ruin the game.

Sunday Racers
17-05-2015, 16:02
Add me my PSN is same as here. Sick of idiots in MP who deliberately ruin the game.

Will do chap.

SK8RBOI
17-05-2015, 16:57
I will be there racing with you tonight! Can't wait!

Parmenion_
17-05-2015, 18:40
I'm up for some clean racin' psn: Parmenion_

jamie8093
18-05-2015, 00:56
add me please my psn name is jamieboy800 thanks

RADxUK
18-05-2015, 10:44
Add me in - RADxUK
Just add pCARS in the request ;)

Sunday Racers
18-05-2015, 11:32
Hello Parmenion, RADxUK and Jamieboy800. I've sent you all friends request (from RoboEgg).

jimmyb_84
18-05-2015, 18:03
Great to see so many pad users.

dav1980rfc
18-05-2015, 22:34
Alright guys, ive sent yous all a f.r. anytime im on give me a shout, just finding my feet with this game. Its class any tuning experts amongst yous?

Sunday Racers
19-05-2015, 07:26
Alright guys, ive sent yous all a f.r. anytime im on give me a shout, just finding my feet with this game. Its class any tuning experts amongst yous?

Hi Dave. Cheers, got your FR. I don't tune, but I'm sure there are plenty on here that do.

dav1980rfc
19-05-2015, 09:05
Hi Dave. Cheers, got your FR. I don't tune, but I'm sure there are plenty on here that do.

Ive been doing a bit of tuning, just begining to get to grips with it. Will be good to race with some like minded fair racers, I gave up with online last night due to arseholes going out there way to crash into me. I mean they even ruin the qualifying stage!

Sunday Racers
20-05-2015, 16:59
Ive been doing a bit of tuning, just begining to get to grips with it. Will be good to race with some like minded fair racers, I gave up with online last night due to arseholes going out there way to crash into me. I mean they even ruin the qualifying stage!

I believe RossSnake is hosting a few races tonight.

SK8RBOI
21-05-2015, 16:12
Any one up for a 20 lap GT3 race at Watkins Glen?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtor-gt3-sprint-series-ps4-sign-ups-open.328398/
I'm hoping to get at least 10 clean racers! Room will be up at 7 and race will start about 8ish!

Sunday Racers
21-05-2015, 17:24
Any one up for a 20 lap GT3 race at Watkins Glen?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtor-gt3-sprint-series-ps4-sign-ups-open.328398/
I'm hoping to get at least 10 clean racers! Room will be up at 7 and race will start about 8ish!

I've messaged you on PSN.

dav1980rfc
21-05-2015, 22:53
Guys, if ever you are getting a few races on, please msg me on psn. I will probably not looj on here all that often.

Sunday Racers
22-05-2015, 06:27
Guys, if ever you are getting a few races on, please msg me on psn. I will probably not looj on here all that often.

I always send out messages on PSN Dav, as long as you're on the gamer list on the original post.

Sunday Racers
22-05-2015, 18:18
Evening all! I'm not around this weekend, so instead of opening a lobby on Sunday, I'll do it on Monday at 7 pm instead. Hope you can make it! :)

MULTIVITZ
22-05-2015, 20:59

You rang?

lutonboy1976
23-05-2015, 14:32
I'm lutonboy76 add me please. I try and race clean but it's so hard with all the bad drivers around.

Derby2P
23-05-2015, 16:39
Hi all - had some great racing with you all since this thread started.

I don't want to come across as a miserable sod - but! The other night - 25 lap race, 5 cars. I was last - first corner mayhem. I moved up into third. Second corner - rammed off with force into the barrier by a move that was never going to get around the corner. Resulting in a car that didn't want to go straight ahead.

Next day, identical race, someone ahead makes a mistake (lap 2 of 25) then at all costs has to rejoin track ending up with 8 less than enjoyable laps with a car that pulled to the side before pitting. In my view if you make a mistake and go off then you accommodate whoever is coming through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyusP6nnIIE

Just thought I'd mention it. I know it's not easy sometimes and for sure I make lots of errors, but never unsporting ones.

Sunday Racers
23-05-2015, 17:05
Hi all - had some great racing with you all since this thread started.

I don't want to come across as a miserable sod - but! The other night - 25 lap race, 5 cars. I was last - first corner mayhem. I moved up into third. Second corner - rammed off with force into the barrier by a move that was never going to get around the corner. Resulting in a car that didn't want to go straight ahead.

Next day, identical race, someone ahead makes a mistake (lap 2 of 25) then at all costs has to rejoin track ending up with 8 less than enjoyable laps with a car that pulled to the side before pitting. In my view if you make a mistake and go off then you accommodate whoever is coming through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyusP6nnIIE

Just thought I'd mention it. I know it's not easy sometimes and for sure I make lots of errors, but never unsporting ones.

Sorry to hear about this chap and I just want to assure you that, when I'm running my lobbies, anyone who behaves in an unsporting way will not be invited back again.

This doesn't appear to have been from a lobby that I hosted.

Sunday Racers
23-05-2015, 17:06
I'm lutonboy76 add me please. I try and race clean but it's so hard with all the bad drivers around.

Added you lutonboy76.

MULTIVITZ
23-05-2015, 18:25
No one wants a tuning expert to give their group base tunes then? No?

sean_j
23-05-2015, 20:38
Hi, My PSN is XxSean_jxX

Sunday Racers
23-05-2015, 20:58
Hi, My PSN is XxSean_jxX

Hello Sean. I'll add you.

Rob Prange
24-05-2015, 16:22
Moved to new PS4 Event Planning forum.

beer_n_frites
24-05-2015, 17:20
Up for this, Sunday evenings 8-10 I'm normally on. PSN: sroggy

duce2869
24-05-2015, 17:51
Sounds good, add me on Psn duce2869

jimmyb_84
24-05-2015, 18:21
JP add me as a host.

I'll host a lobby when I'm online mainly GT3, GT4 10 laps or so. I'll keep your high standards up.

daddyboosive
24-05-2015, 19:32
Is this only for pad users? I just want to be involved in good, clean and fun racing. Pad or wheel doesn't matter to me. Come on.... Don't discriminate! :p

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 08:08
JP add me as a host.

I'll host a lobby when I'm online mainly GT3, GT4 10 laps or so. I'll keep your high standards up.

Absulutely chap. What nights will you be able to host?

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 08:09
Is this only for pad users? I just want to be involved in good, clean and fun racing. Pad or wheel doesn't matter to me. Come on.... Don't discriminate! :p

I'm an open mind chap, but there is an advantage when using a wheel, so this is just for pad users. Sorry fella.

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 08:16
I've updated the list of interested gamers on the original post. If you've expressed interest on the thread, but you're not on the list, please let me know and I'll add you.

Also, you can send me a friend request directly via this link http://playp.sn/f/LGCxyIWiDYZNPXRX

Will be opening a lobby tonight at 6:30 PM since I wasn't around last night.

jimmyb_84
25-05-2015, 08:33
Absulutely chap. What nights will you be able to host?

How long is a piece of string? ;)

I'll be on at least 3-4 times a week, I shall post here and via PS message for anyone interested. I mostly get online around 10pm for an hour or so.

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 09:25
How long is a piece of string? ;)

I'll be on at least 3-4 times a week, I shall post here and via PS message for anyone interested. I mostly get online around 10pm for an hour or so.

You're doing the late shifts then ;)

So there you go folks. If you're up late and want to race, add Jimmy_b_84

MULTIVITZ
25-05-2015, 13:22
Ok boys I thought you'd be more mature than that. I guess you feel happy with your own setups. Fair enough

ElectricBlues85
25-05-2015, 13:24
Hi - I'll be interested in this, can you add me to the list? PSN is the same as my username on here.

Thanks,
EB85

FoxMulder
25-05-2015, 13:38
How do you even make sure there's no wheel user sneaking in and obliterating all ya'll lap times and 'avin a laugh? :cool:

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 14:58
How do you even make sure there's no wheel user sneaking in and obliterating all ya'll lap times and 'avin a laugh? :cool:

You can generally tell in replays who's using a pad and who's using a wheel. I keep an eye on these.

If anyone suspects that someone might be using a wheel, they can let me know by DM and I'll check the replay.

I also like to think I can trust most people, but I haven't got a problem with "naming and shaming" if it comes to it.

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 15:06
Ok boys I thought you'd be more mature than that. I guess you feel happy with your own setups. Fair enough

Im not sure I get you. Whos not being mature?

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 15:07
Hi - I'll be interested in this, can you add me to the list? PSN is the same as my username on here.

Thanks,
EB85

Added!

FoxMulder
25-05-2015, 15:21
You can't switch to other drivers in replays. I guess the only way would be checking leaderboards in TT and Community Events for the little gamepad or wheel icons next to the times, but since you can't filter leaderboards for friends, that would be pretty tedious.

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 15:31
You can't switch to other drivers in replays. I guess the only way would be checking leaderboards in TT and Community Events for the little gamepad or wheel icons next to the times, but since you can't filter leaderboards for friends, that would be pretty tedious.

You can generally tell from looking at the way that cars move on the track whether a person is using a pad or not.

fukthalotovya
25-05-2015, 17:48
Can't find RoboEgg on pen but I'm interested my username/psn I'd is fukthalotovya

fukthalotovya
25-05-2015, 17:52
Can't find RoboEgg ??
Interested though ,fukthalotovya is my psn add me if u can then but judging by that list you have enuff peepz

Sunday Racers
25-05-2015, 19:50
Can't find RoboEgg ??
Interested though ,fukthalotovya is my psn add me if u can then but judging by that list you have enuff peepz

Added. I did wonder if yours was a real ID, but it is. How'd you get that one passed Sony ;)

jimmyb_84
26-05-2015, 06:46
Some great racing last night with the late shift lobby (or the after the Mrs has watch BGT lobby)

good fair clean GT3 racing.

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 06:55
Some great racing last night with the late shift lobby (or the after the Mrs has watch BGT lobby)

good fair clean GT3 racing.

Awesome mate. I'm looking forward to watching that in my lunch break!

jimmyb_84
26-05-2015, 07:34
Awesome mate. I'm looking forward to watching that in my lunch break!

I didn't save a replay unless someone else did? Wouldn't of been any point with not being able to change replay view you'd only see me at the back lol.

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 07:40
I didn't save a replay unless someone else did? Wouldn't of been any point with not being able to change replay view you'd only see me at the back lol.

Sorry, saw your YouTube link at the bottom of your post and thought it was a replay!

I've got a 1080p capture card (looks so much better than PS4 captured stuff), so when SMS sort out the replay bugs, I'll stick a few on my channel.

jimmyb_84
26-05-2015, 08:07
Sorry, saw your YouTube link at the bottom of your post and thought it was a replay!

I've got a 1080p capture card (looks so much better than PS4 captured stuff), so when SMS sort out the replay bugs, I'll stick a few on my channel.

Excellent stuff, once we have the patch we'll be well away! Cannot wait might attempt a Sunday Racers livery on Gimp after I've watched the tutorials;) we need a club livery, even if it never races on the console.

MJakaHips
26-05-2015, 16:10
Hi.

Just bought the game on Sunday and spent about 15 hours on it already, it's great! I use a pad, not really tempted to get a wheel but it sure would be nice to race with people who don't take me out on the first corner!

Feel free to add me on PS4. Tag is MJakaHips

Cheers

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 17:21
Excellent stuff, once we have the patch we'll be well away! Cannot wait might attempt a Sunday Racers livery on Gimp after I've watched the tutorials;) we need a club livery, even if it never races on the console.

Looking forward to seeing it. Maybe it'll be in the game one day :)

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 17:22
Hi.

Just bought the game on Sunday and spent about 15 hours on it already, it's great! I use a pad, not really tempted to get a wheel but it sure would be nice to race with people who don't take me out on the first corner!

Feel free to add me on PS4. Tag is MJakaHips

Cheers

Hi MJakaHips. I've added you.

MJakaHips
26-05-2015, 17:41
Hi MJakaHips. I've added you.

Cheers mate.

Mike.

jimmyb_84
26-05-2015, 17:46
Cheers mate.

Mike.

welcome aboard

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 17:48
Cheers mate.

Mike.

Jimmy co-runs this with me and so does RossSnake. Don't forget to add them both.

Derby2P
26-05-2015, 18:42
Jimmy co-runs this with me and so does RossSnake. Don't forget to add them both.

Hi,

Probably my brain deadedness, but would it be a good idea to have details here (or a new thread somewhere) detailing the plans for upcoming week or two. I took part in a couple of practice sessions for the 25 lap race at Dubai, and practised quite a lot off line so I didn't look quite as crap, but was under the impression the actual race would have been held during the session I joined last night. So I missed the Dubai 25 lapper altogether........probably would have lapped everyone too, but most likely only the once.

Cheers,

Mike.

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 18:47
Hi,

Probably my brain deadedness, but would it be a good idea to have details here (or a new thread somewhere) detailing the plans for upcoming week or two. I took part in a couple of practice sessions for the 25 lap race at Dubai, and practised quite a lot off line so I didn't look quite as crap, but was under the impression the actual race would have been held during the session I joined last night. So I missed the Dubai 25 lapper altogether........probably would have lapped everyone too, but most likely only the once.

Cheers,

Mike.

I tried posting up race info in advance and asking others for suggestions but no one took any notice :)

I want to start an Endurance championship along the lines of Blancpain. I would even put up a prize for the winner if we got enough interest!

To be honest with you Mike, if it was me your were racing at Dubai, you would have probably lapped me 10 times. Such is how I suck at that track ;)

SpaceMachine
26-05-2015, 18:55
I'll be interested in racing at some point in the near future, I'm sure...

More of interest to me more immediately would be social track-day sessions with like minded boys and girls. It would be good to share knowledge about the cars and circuits, watch others turning in hot laps from the pit lane and share setup tips. Conversational types would be good, and equally those who know when to shut up :)

I've been mostly running time-trials in the hilarious Atom V8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWwfRQB8eS0) and most of those have been with assists off. Hence the hilarity. But 3000-odd miles later (half of those at Zolder), I'm improving. I've briefly touched on career along with a handful of race weekends, but the terminator AI has put me off somewhat. Whilst a patch for this would be nice, I fully realise that Project CARS is about racing with and against real people.

Favourite circuits just now are Zolder (obviously), Snetterton 300, Silverstone National, Donington GP, Nürburgring GP, but there are so many more to learn...

Most of my track time has been in the Atom, but I'm also enjoying Formula C and the BMW 320 Group 5 - all of these cars feel particularly well-balanced with a DS4 :)

I can't commit to regular racing or league shenanigans just now, but if you're interested in social, non-competitive (maybe not so non-competitive) random sessions, then send me a request. PSN is my forum ID. Please add Project CARS to the request, otherwise I'll probably ignore. Cheers!

Derby2P
26-05-2015, 18:56
The varied sessions are great - and I am very grateful for the effort the leaders put in. But this has led to a bit of confusion as to what's what.

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 19:18
I'll be interested in racing at some point in the near future, I'm sure...

More of interest to me more immediately would be social track-day sessions with like minded boys and girls. It would be good to share knowledge about the cars and circuits, watch others turning in hot laps from the pit lane and share setup tips. Conversational types would be good, and equally those who know when to shut up :)

I've been mostly running time-trials in the hilarious Atom V8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWwfRQB8eS0) and most of those have been with assists off. Hence the hilarity. But 3000-odd miles later (half of those at Zolder), I'm improving. I've briefly touched on career along with a handful of race weekends, but the terminator AI has put me off somewhat. Whilst a patch for this would be nice, I fully realise that Project CARS is about racing with and against real people.

Favourite circuits just now are Zolder (obviously), Snetterton 300, Silverstone National, Donington GP, Nürburgring GP, but there are so many more to learn...

Most of my track time has been in the Atom, but I'm also enjoying Formula C and the BMW 320 Group 5 - all of these cars feel particularly well-balanced with a DS4 :)

I can't commit to regular racing or league shenanigans just now, but if you're interested in social, non-competitive (maybe not so non-competitive) random sessions, then send me a request. PSN is my forum ID. Please add Project CARS to the request, otherwise I'll probably ignore. Cheers!

You want random? We got random :) I'll add you.

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 19:27
The varied sessions are great - and I am very grateful for the effort the leaders put in. But this has led to a bit of confusion as to what's what.

What I didn't want to do is dictate what and where people race. Believe it or not (and I know it's hard to believe with my blatant disorganisation) I've been running this kind of thing for quite a while now (used to run a fairly successful Forza 4 racing club) and when I started posting up an advance plan for what we were going to race, some people would say they didn't want to race because they didn't like the setup or some people wanted to change all the things you had put effort into working out (I had to work out the length of the races so that they fitted into a certain timescale).

Having said that, if there is enough interest, I have no problem in setting up a list of race setups in advance if it's what people want.

Derby2P
26-05-2015, 19:32
Not after anything so structured.

Just saying I was half expecting the race at Dubai last night - but obviously it took place elsewhere, probably on a different day. Would have liked to take part in that, as well as the fun, shorter races.

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 19:34
Not after anything so structured.

Just saying I was half expecting the race at Dubai last night - but obviously it took place elsewhere, probably on a different day. Would have liked to take part in that, as well as the fun, shorter races.

Who was running that one?

Derby2P
26-05-2015, 19:42
QED! :)

That's what I'm saying, there's 3 or more parallel things going on. Just going through the list of names, I think it may have been DTullyAFC.

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 20:12
QED! :)

That's what I'm saying, there's 3 or more parallel things going on. Just going through the list of names, I think it may have been DTullyAFC.

If it's not on here, then it's not a Sunday Racers thing.

Derby2P
26-05-2015, 20:23
Best left - it'll sort itself out I'm sure.

Sunday Racers
26-05-2015, 20:45
Best left - it'll sort itself out I'm sure.

Will be at Silverstone for the next two Sundays and Le Mans the weekend after that.

Once those are out of the way, I'll introduced more structured meets on Sunday evenings. I'll let people know the track / car combos in advance so they can practice in advance.

How does that sound?

Derby2P
26-05-2015, 20:53
Sounds good - cheers.

jimmyb_84
27-05-2015, 08:08
Ok tomorrow night from around 7pm GMT,

We are going to run either a one off longer race with GT3/GT4 cars or we can do series of shorter races on a series of tracks, we could run a uk race series to include Brands, Silverstone, Donnington, Snetterton......

I think we should go for shorter races and the telemetry on PS4 isn't sorted yet.

No prizes just for fun, If you are interested post here and make sure you have added either myself or RoboEgg( sunday racers) on PSN.

Your suggestions welcomed.

BGB83
27-05-2015, 08:14
I'll be up for some races. Had some good ones last night.

BGB83
27-05-2015, 09:28
Most fun we've had with gang of about 5/6 racers has been on either Spa, Donington GP and Catalunya. Always seem to have good wheel to wheel racing on these tracks. About 4 laps for Spa and 6-8 for others is great fun. And if bump or collide we always give positions back as you should :)

jimmyb_84
27-05-2015, 09:53
Must admit had a great couple of races at Spa and Barcelona. Has anyone tried Snetterton 300 yet? Think we could have some good racing on that track.

We may see what the crowd thinks on the night. May do some longer races after the first patch so we have an idea of tyre wear and so on...

MJakaHips
27-05-2015, 10:32
Not sure if I can get on PS4 today, with the missus :chargrined: but add my tag as I'll be free tomorrow night and game for a few races!

Tag same as forum username.

Mike.

marcainley
27-05-2015, 12:14
Hey, pad user here!

I'm interested in racing with some of you other pad users - can't quite work out what's going on here, though.

How often do you guys race? Looking for something I can drop into on weeknights as I don't always know when I'm going to be available.

jimmyb_84
27-05-2015, 12:29
Hey, pad user here!

I'm interested in racing with some of you other pad users - can't quite work out what's going on here, though.

How often do you guys race? Looking for something I can drop into on weeknights as I don't always know when I'm going to be available.

We mainly do general racing most days of the week with the odd proper organised race, Sunday racer is the boss he will add you too the list on Friday post and also a group chat via PSN. There you'll be able to see what going on day to day.
Myself and Sunday Racer (PSN RoboEgg) official host but someone is normally hosting something, however we cannot be responsible for anyone's behaviour.

Hope that helps and look forward to racing with you

Sunday Racers
27-05-2015, 12:46
We mainly do general racing most days of the week with the odd proper organised race, Sunday racer is the boss he will add you too the list on Friday post and also a group chat via PSN. There you'll be able to see what going on day to day.
Myself and Sunday Racer (PSN RoboEgg) official host but someone is normally hosting something, however we cannot be responsible for anyone's behaviour.

Hope that helps and look forward to racing with you

Exactly! :)

SpaceMachine
27-05-2015, 12:49
Has anyone tried Snetterton 300 yet? Think we could have some good racing on that track.

Agreed. It's a great circuit :)

MULTIVITZ
27-05-2015, 13:28
Roboegg? I should have known.lol see you on the track mate.

MULTIVITZ
27-05-2015, 13:29
Its a good narrow track.

Sunday Racers
27-05-2015, 14:00
Roboegg? I should have known.lol see you on the track mate.

I'll be there :)

Sunday Racers
27-05-2015, 14:08
Its a good narrow track.

I love Oulton for the very same reason. The BTCC are using the full track (for the first time in ages) for this years race.

jimmyb_84
27-05-2015, 14:28
I love Oulton for the very same reason. The BTCC are using the full track (for the first time in ages) for this years race.

I like the track but get frustrated with it, so hard to get a consistent lap times.

Sunday Racers
27-05-2015, 14:56
I like the track but get frustrated with it, so hard to get a consistent lap times.

There's a flow to the place. I'm not saying I've got it ;)

jimmyb_84
28-05-2015, 09:03
Race night tonight!
19:00GMT ish
Looking forward to a good showing from all.

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 09:23
I urge all players to read the tuning grind thread?

wicker man
28-05-2015, 12:12
im in will pump out some friend requests today

beer_n_frites
28-05-2015, 12:13
I urge all players to read the tuning grind thread?

It's 9 pages, are you able to summarise the important points, I'm not sure if I understand it's relevance to this thread?

Sunday Racers
28-05-2015, 12:20
Don't forget everyone, this is a pad only championship. No wheel users please.

jimmyb_84
28-05-2015, 17:53
10min warning, I'll be hosting a lobby in 10mins for 5lap GT3 races

jimmyb_84
28-05-2015, 21:57
This is the kind o racing you can expect with us!

http://youtu.be/s1XCMJnK8Zw

Sunday Racers
30-05-2015, 08:47
I'll be opening a lobby at 8 pm on Monday, rather than Sunday this week. Let me know if you're interested.

wicker man
30-05-2015, 10:08
was good fun lastnight, are we racing tonight?

Sunday Racers
31-05-2015, 06:18
Psn: wheels-only Been looking for someone like you Guys!

Hello wheels-only! I've add you. Just as long as you know it's pads-only ;)

dre4065
31-05-2015, 12:35
Hello, any chance I can get involved? PSN is dre4065.

Do you ever run races with forced cockpit view? Found a couple by accident and most fun I've had on the game, seemed to make everyone behave.

Anyway, looking forward to some good races, kudos for organising this

jimmyb_84
31-05-2015, 14:57
Hello, any chance I can get involved? PSN is dre4065.

Do you ever run races with forced cockpit view? Found a couple by accident and most fun I've had on the game, seemed to make everyone behave.

Anyway, looking forward to some good races, kudos for organising this

Everyone welcome, Sunday racer will add you no problem more the merrier. We dont normally force views/assists but all of our racers must repect each other. Catch you online soon

Plaztikman
31-05-2015, 15:02
Sounds good to me, although I can't guarantee to be crash free, I'm a clean racer but sometimes cars in front break early or we lose control, but as a whole I'm alright, add me NToS_PlaZtiK

ChristianK
31-05-2015, 15:45
Hey guys,

Sounds great. PSN is Christian-K87.

Been racing with pad with only ABS...and dabbling with it off aswell. Would be great to get some private, clean(er)...(accepting accidents happen!!) racing on the go.

Drop me a friend request and feel free to add whenever im on.

See you on the circuit soon i hope!

Christian

Sunday Racers
31-05-2015, 17:11
Names added and friends requests sent!

ccvampyre
31-05-2015, 19:26
ccvampyre :)

nice1 good call

Sunday Racers
31-05-2015, 19:31
ccvampyre :)

nice1 good call

Added you ccvampyre and sent you a friends request.

wicker man
01-06-2015, 09:47
I'll be opening a lobby at 8 pm on Monday, rather than Sunday this week. Let me know if you're interested.

sweet

if ive missed adding anyone of the list my psn is XEboi

MADBADNUGLY
01-06-2015, 10:36
Hi can I get an add please. PSN MADBADNUGLY

stoogie13
01-06-2015, 12:30
Hey guys... sounds good, looking for some fun racing with like minded people.. just on a dualshock 4 for now so it'll be good to get in some rooms for some even racing and exchange some tips and tuning set ups..

My names Dave, my psn i.d. is stoogie13

hit me up and i'll happily join you guys.. ;)

marcainley
01-06-2015, 20:46
Here's a good race I had tonight with mark_davies85 pipping me at the end.

http://youtu.be/xouTeb-k1Zo

Santa2515
01-06-2015, 20:51
Im up for coming last a lot of times

santa-2512

jimmyb_84
01-06-2015, 22:50
Some more great sessions of racing tonight!

I had a couple of moments of brain fade (Spa,Silverstone) but all-in-all a great night of racing. Couple of videos to follow.

jimmyb_84
02-06-2015, 09:35
Races as promised

Silverstone GP

http://youtu.be/52HKmninh_k

Brands Hatch GP

http://youtu.be/VYJW-FZL21M

My next session will be Thursday night (7-9pm GMT) and I fancy something new, maybe GT4

Sunday Racers
02-06-2015, 18:08
Im up for coming last a lot of times

santa-2512

Last place is my place Santa ;)

I'll add you.

Sunday Racers
02-06-2015, 18:14
Races as promised

Silverstone GP

http://youtu.be/52HKmninh_k

Brands Hatch GP

http://youtu.be/VYJW-FZL21M

My next session will be Thursday night (7-9pm GMT) and I fancy something new, maybe GT4

I'll have a bit of that!

SK8RBOI
03-06-2015, 13:24
I sould be able to join you this week! Sorry for the absences lately!

jimmyb_84
03-06-2015, 20:53
Hi all,

I'll be hosting a session tomorrow night (1900-1930GMT), who fancies some Clio cup, GT4 or LMP2 racing? Or should be stick too GT3 cars? If you don't want to post here PSN message me cheers

sswishbone
04-06-2015, 17:40
Be well up for racing tonight if you are still doing it?

jimmyb_84
04-06-2015, 18:06

Ye no problem send a friend request to my PSN and I'll invite and add you to our group chat, going live in 5

Sunday Racers
04-06-2015, 20:28

Added you Sswishbone

dav1980rfc
06-06-2015, 16:18
Can I be added into the group message again, ive accidentally deleted it.

Sunday Racers
06-06-2015, 17:15
Can I be added into the group message again, ive accidentally deleted it.

Done!

RobMUFC1987
07-06-2015, 08:26
I'll be happy with more people to race. I prefer GT3 because that's what I'm used to when 90% of lobbies are GT3. I'd race anything really except Formula A. PSN - Rob-MUFC-1987

Sunday Racers
07-06-2015, 16:17
I'll be happy with more people to race. I prefer GT3 because that's what I'm used to when 90% of lobbies are GT3. I'd race anything really except Formula A. PSN - Rob-MUFC-1987

Hi Rob. I'll add you.

Sunday Racers
17-06-2015, 18:44
Back from Le Mans and ready to race. Will be setting up some races this weekend.

jimmyb_84
22-06-2015, 07:16
Here is my latest YouTube upload, has a race long battle with an Aston Martin GT3 at Silverstone. (PSN Jordy) Couple of errors made but we sorted it out, enjoy.

http://youtu.be/_Dn_Y6yysmU

Tensa_Prototype
23-06-2015, 21:15
Good Evening guys, good to see that there's strong Pad Users out there. PSN = Tensa_Prototype

UK Based and a fellow PAD User. You guys can always catch my live streams before you race me Twitch = davidjohngibbons (http://www.twitch.com/davidjohngibbons)

Sunday Racers
23-06-2015, 21:16
Good Evening guys, good to see that there's strong Pad Users out there. PSN = Tensa_Prototype

UK Based and a fellow PAD User. You guys can always catch my live streams before you race me Twitch = davidjohngibbons (http://www.twitch.com/davidjohngibbons)

I'll add you fella. You'll see a friends request from RoboEgg and that's me.

Tensa_Prototype
23-06-2015, 21:29
No Problem, i often get mistake for using a wheel. I assure you im using the DS4 :P

jimmyb_84
25-06-2015, 09:22
Session tonight.

GT3 racing Tonight (Thursday) from 19:15 GMT until around 21:00 GMT

All DS4 users welcomed, must be clean and respectful.

Add my PSN before racing.

notanuva
28-06-2015, 11:06
I'm a pad user also from the uk i wouldn't mind jumping in and having a few races with you guys, my psn is Notanuvah

Sunday Racers
28-06-2015, 11:28
I'm a pad user also from the uk i wouldn't mind jumping in and having a few races with you guys, my psn is Notanuvah

Hello chap. I'll add you.

notanuva
28-06-2015, 11:50
Hello chap. I'll add you.

Nice 1 mate i'll be online later.

glender123
01-07-2015, 14:31
Hi bud, I'm keen, add me if you like: glender123 always up for some clean fast racing :)

rocafella1978
01-07-2015, 14:42
to all DS4 controllers users out there, anyone have recommendations for controller settings? cheers mates!

Sunday Racers
01-07-2015, 18:38
Hi bud, I'm keen, add me if you like: glender123 always up for some clean fast racing :)

Hello glender123 I'll add you. Let me know when you've accepted my friends request and I'll add you to the thread on PSN.

Sunday Racers
01-07-2015, 18:39
to all DS4 controllers users out there, anyone have recommendations for controller settings? cheers mates!

I just use controller setting 2, which is good for me.

Sunday Racers
01-07-2015, 18:42
Waiting for patch 2.0 to drop and then I'll be arranging a Spa 24 event (24 laps, not 24 hours) with pitting, 24 hour cycle and weather.

jimmyb_84
01-07-2015, 19:00
Waiting for patch 2.0 to drop and then I'll be arranging a Spa 24 event (24 laps, not 24 hours) with pitting, 24 hour cycle and weather.

Like the sound of that hope I can make it.

Ethanrob
02-07-2015, 15:52
Hey I'm always up for some nice clean racing, please add me: E-Rob-junior

Sunday Racers
02-07-2015, 17:08
Hey I'm always up for some nice clean racing, please add me: E-Rob-junior

I've sent you a friends request E-Rob-Junior.

ElectricBlues85
04-07-2015, 11:36
Hi guys. I posted earlier on in the thread but just noticed that my tag is incorrect on the first post. It's down as EB85 but should be ElectricBlues85.

Sunday Racers
04-07-2015, 12:49
Hi guys. I posted earlier on in the thread but just noticed that my tag is incorrect on the first post. It's down as EB85 but should be ElectricBlues85.

No worries mate. I'll get it sorted!

-Brick_Top-
11-08-2015, 17:39
Hi guys i am fefo up for some decent clean racing add me MY3DOOR_RS cheers guys

You? Clean? You having a laugh?
Never mind I see your banned on this account for all your crying about the game. Yet you still go online and deliberately take others out.