PDA

View Full Version : Diff & Gear ratio settings?

Steve Loader
09-05-2015, 12:51
I'm not seeing any gear ratio of diff settings in the car setup screens, am I blind or are they somewhere else?

N0body Of The Goat
09-05-2015, 14:47
There is one page for final gear and individual gears (if possible to change, some cars do not have adjustable gearing in real life), plus another page for differential settings.

SharpEyez
09-05-2015, 16:16
Did you find it already?

A more detailed explanation, since I couldn't find it myself at first:

Edit tuning setup
You got 3 tabs: "Vehicle" - "Force Feedback" - "Summary"
Under vehicle you got "Tires and brakes"
On the right side of the "Tired and brakes" Section you got to little arrows < > Toggle between them to find more tuning options such as gearing, diff etc..

Hope this'll help! I had problems finding it too, the arrows are so small tho :)

Steve Loader
09-05-2015, 16:33
Did you find it already?

A more detailed explanation, since I couldn't find it myself at first:

Edit tuning setup
You got 3 tabs: "Vehicle" - "Force Feedback" - "Summary"
Under vehicle you got "Tires and brakes"
On the right side of the "Tired and brakes" Section you got to little arrows < > Toggle between them to find more tuning options such as gearing, diff etc..

Hope this'll help! I had problems finding it too, the arrows are so small tho :)

Ahh, thanks , got it. I mistakenly assumed that as these settings were no longer on the settings summary screen they were no longer there.

Steve Loader
10-05-2015, 10:23
Stemming from this a simple suggestion - make the setup screens more apparent and page navigation easier by relocating the forward/back <> page selection arrows from the extreme right of the page header to just left of the screen titles, to be in the same view area as the page title and much closer to all the adjustable settings.

Neifesis
13-05-2015, 17:37
I'm playing on a ps4 and while in tuning set up the L1 & R1 select the primary categories (vehicle, force feed, summary) and the L2 & R2 filter through the sub categories. There are 8 sub cats for 'vehicle' and 2 for 'force feedback'. Hope that clears things up.

Robhd
16-05-2015, 07:36
Ahh, thanks , got it. I mistakenly assumed that as these settings were no longer on the settings summary screen they were no longer there.

Thank you! I too had been hunting around for these settings. I found them by accident when i first had the game and then 'lost' them... I began to think i was losing my mind or had dreamt you could tweak the gears, suspension etc... Lol