PDA

View Full Version : Refund?

Trousy
09-05-2015, 13:16
You have closed my thread without reading it.

You say - talk to shop you bought it from . Thread closed.
If you read my post you will see GAME (the shop) won't refund me.

Therefore my question is who can i contact from WMD/project cars about it.

You can't sell something for 65 that doesnt work its as simple as that..

See here same question..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22683-The-final-straw-its-getting-traded

and here ..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22766-question-how-do-you-get-a-refund-from-Microsoft

Please don't close as its a perfectly acceptable question. You cant shut down people just because it harms your PR. We are your customers.

Ian Bell
09-05-2015, 13:29
You have closed my thread without reading it.

You say - talk to shop you bought it from . Thread closed.
If you read my post you will see GAME (the shop) won't refund me.

Therefore my question is who can i contact from WMD/project cars about it.

You can't sell something for 65 that doesnt work its as simple as that..

See here same question..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22683-The-final-straw-its-getting-traded

and here ..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22766-question-how-do-you-get-a-refund-from-Microsoft

Please don't close as its a perfectly acceptable question. You cant shut down people just because it harms your PR. We are your customers.

Please don't reopen closed threads. We are a developer, not a publisher or retailer. Refunds are provided by those you purchased the game from.

This has nothing to do with PR, it's simple truth.

deadboy
09-05-2015, 13:30
Stop spamming the forum mate.
This forum is here to give players the support they need if they have problems.
Starting a thread calling the game a Fraud wasn't a cool idea.
You have problems? So do others.We can help, if you want that.

Trousy
09-05-2015, 13:37
So how was the game allowed to be released when you cant go round a corner? Fairly fundemental question.
If apple released an iphone that couldnt make a call they would refund all customers and stop all other sales.
I think you owe a refund to all XBOX customers.

Saying a patch will come in the future is not acceptable.

deadboy
09-05-2015, 13:40
Not acceptable?
Bad Company 2 had lot of problems on day one release and after the patches became the best Battlefield ever.
You don't have the patience to wait few days for a patch?
What preset are you using in the controller options? Is it possible to have a screenshot of your options?

rbl
09-05-2015, 13:40
If apple released an iphone that couldnt make a call they would refund all customers and stop all other sales.
This is definitely not a good example - Apple did release an iPhone that couldn't make a call. Official reaction was that users were holding their phones wrong. Just google "antennagate"

Ian Bell
09-05-2015, 13:43
I'm not sure you really want to be helped Trousy but please turn your deadzone to zero in the controller options. We've heard this fixes the issue.

Trousy
09-05-2015, 13:45
Same issue with the game. People saying its the controller settings when in actual fact the wheels are pointing in the wrong direction.

My point is you cant just say a patch will come when the game is completely broken.

Trousy
09-05-2015, 13:45
I'm not sure you really want to be helped Trousy but please turn your deadzone to zero in the controller options. We've heard this fixes the issue.

Doesnt fix it. Maybe wake your testing team up as its a saturday and ask them to try it.

Ian Bell
09-05-2015, 13:46
Same issue with the game. People saying its the controller settings when in actual fact the wheels are pointing in the wrong direction.

My point is you cant just say a patch will come when the game is completely broken.

It's not broken for most. It's a rare issue only some users are experiencing. Have you tried changing your deadzone to zero?

Ian Bell
09-05-2015, 13:47
Doesnt fix it. Maybe wake your testing team up as its a saturday and ask them to try it.

I'll tell you what Trousy, PM me your receipt and account number, name and sort code.

I'll send you the cash myself.

Nick Claydon
09-05-2015, 13:47
I will go halves on that Ian if you wish ..... PLEASE !

steve30x
09-05-2015, 13:49
So how was the game allowed to be released when you cant go round a corner? Fairly fundemental question.
If apple released an iphone that couldnt make a call they would refund all customers and stop all other sales. Did apple refund people who bought the IPhone 6 after people found that it bends in their pockets? Why did Apple allow the Iphone to be released when they knew this problem exists?

deadboy
09-05-2015, 13:49
I disagree refunding him, just for the desrespect showed. He said basically f... off to us from the very beginning, he doesn't want any help.

Gopher04
09-05-2015, 13:50
Trousy, how about you put up a vid showing how you can't go round corner's, we can learn alot more that way sometimes..

Trousy
09-05-2015, 13:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpmvwDjWLSw

Watch this

As i said in other thread im not going away. If i gave a client a website in this state i would loose my
job.

Bleis
09-05-2015, 13:53
Did apple refund people who bought the IPhone 6 after people found that it bends in their pockets? Why did Apple allow the Iphone to be released when they knew this problem exists?

Ermmm! Iphone 6 dosent bend in your pocket, unless you are a 300 pound human haveing it in your backpocket, and sitting hard down!

Gopher04
09-05-2015, 13:55

Watch this

As i said in other thread im not going away. If i gave a client a website in this state i would loose my
job.

If you spoke to a client as you have here you would lose your job.

Ian Bell
09-05-2015, 13:56

Watch this

job.

We don't want you to 'go away'. We want you to abide by the forum rules with regards to posting. I have offered you a full refund from my own pocket. If you don't want it then please stop opening threads asking for one.

Trousy
09-05-2015, 13:56
I am a customer. Thats the point. Do you have an answer to that video i posted?

Ian Bell
09-05-2015, 13:57
I am a customer. Thats the point. Do you have an answer to that video i posted?

I've answered you three times. I'm beginning to feel a bit trolled now.

deadboy
09-05-2015, 13:58
The answer is that is caused by a bug that wasn't experienced during the testing and that asap the xbox users will get the fix.

Nick Claydon
09-05-2015, 13:58
How many times do you need an answer before it sinks in ?

It is being dealt with and will be fixed via a patch.

Edit: Double ninja'd

Mad Al
09-05-2015, 14:02
Try turning filtering to 0

Gopher04
09-05-2015, 14:03
Do you have an answer to that video i posted?

Oh sorry I just wanted a laugh..

Trousy
09-05-2015, 14:05
Im not getting through and your missing the point. You owe people an apology for releasing the game like this and say your working on a patch is just not acceptable. Ian i will PM you re - refund.

Close the thread if you wish and if you can manage it take the thread out of the forum. Then the PR machine can keep rolling.

Ian Bell
09-05-2015, 14:06
Im not getting through and your missing the point. You owe people an apology for releasing the game like this and say your working on a patch is just not acceptable. Ian i will PM you re - refund.

Close the thread if you wish and if you can manage it take the thread out of the forum. Then the PR machine can keep rolling.

Excellent, looking forward to sending you that cash.

Mad Al
09-05-2015, 14:06

Have you tried the filtering!

Trousy
09-05-2015, 14:08

Al Watch the video.

and yes i have. doesnt work.