PDA

View Full Version : Dark in-car views?

titchywills
09-05-2015, 13:38
Hello

Really enjoying the game so far, but have one question - all of my in-car views seem really dark. Is this how it's meant to be?

Thanks in advance.

Blackvault
09-05-2015, 23:42
Hello

Really enjoying the game so far, but have one question - all of my in-car views seem really dark. Is this how it's meant to be?

Thanks in advance.

Some people do find the cockpit exposure a little on the dark side. You should be able to possible improve it using the exposure setting in the graphics options. I'll need to double check this for you if I get a chance tomorrow.

Pete

Elmo
09-05-2015, 23:53
Moved to XB1 - Technical Help & Support

RoccoTTS
10-05-2015, 07:07
I had the same problem, but now i put my lights on and you see your instruments better.

titchywills
11-05-2015, 17:23
It seems variable - it has always been fine in the Clio for example. Yet in a BMW, with some FOV settings it's fine (i.e. it matches outside lighting), but with other settings it's really dark. Haven't got exact numbers - if I can work it out I'll update.

Gopher04
11-05-2015, 17:35
Some people do find the cockpit exposure a little on the dark side. You should be able to possible improve it using the exposure setting in the graphics options. I'll need to double check this for you if I get a chance tomorrow.

Pete

The exposure setting doesn't adjust the cockpit exposure Pete it adjust the track exposure, it does work to a certain extant but cockpit exposure would be more of a advantage.

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 18:04
The exposure setting doesn't adjust the cockpit exposure Pete it adjust the track exposure, it does work to a certain extant but cockpit exposure would be more of a advantage.

Thanks for clarifying it Gopher.

Pete

dysonj
16-05-2015, 12:37
I also have this problem - with closed cockpit cars it is really dark, I can kind of compensate with the exposure setting but this makes replays and the virtual mirror really bright plus I then have to dial it back down for open cockpit cars.