PDA

View Full Version : be warned

ncrowe
09-05-2015, 15:02
So been looking foward to this game. ..the next step on from forza! Weather new cars new tracks a whole step up from the forza series.
After buying on day one and not even being able to drive a go kart circuit without it randomly turning the other way or cloning matrix moves as you enter a corner I'm lost for words and effort spending countless hours restarting and tweaking controller settings from peeps advice in forum and YouTube I'm baffled as to how this was actually beta tested I'm sorry but if you can't drive a go kart round a track in the first part of career somthing is wrong.
I'm no veteran however I now need to be some kind of f1 engineer to set up a kart Before it will drive?
I hope these issues get fixed fortunately I'm lucky enough not to need to request a refund so will wait for the potential fixes.
But at the mo what a waste of money

Siberian Tiger
09-05-2015, 15:05
Unfortunally it seems that SOME of the Users are experience an over Sensitiv Steering on the Xbox One....

Be sure that you are running the latest available Firmware for your Xbox One Controller. (Some say this will fix it)

And also the DEV's are looking into this Issue...

If you suffer from the Countersteerbug, then you could try Deadzone = 0.

For more Informations, please read this Thread first:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-%28XB1%29-Not-for-bug-reporting!

ncrowe
09-05-2015, 15:19
Thanks I read the sticky.... would love to have jumped on a kart and gone for a blast
Without too much fuss.it looks so much fun.its like someone passing me there bugatti keys in a locked garage

Finnstar
09-05-2015, 15:29
Ive seen these settings posted on another forum for the xb1 one controller. cant verify myself.... still waiting for release on monday night

Steering deadzone = 18
steering sensitivity = 5
Throttle deadzone = 0
Throttle sensitivity = 30
Brake deadzone = 14
Brake sensitivity = 15
Clutch deadzone = 0
Clutch sensitivity = 45
Speed sensitivity = 75
Control filtering sensitivity = 50
Force feedback = 90

Elmo
09-05-2015, 15:35
Please read this thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues).

Closed.