PDA

View Full Version : Great Expectation Ruined....

TYEDTRAX
09-05-2015, 15:03
After waiting with great anticipation for this game, cant beleive what i am seeing in a final copy for retail on Xbox one.
Do People really release this type of game with no respect for gamers at all after we work our butts off to save for these great expected titles to learn of everything that is wrong with it.
Have now spent since 8am this morning making adjustment after adjustment with the time now at nearly 4pm i give up and would seriouly like some answers to why this was released as it is a totally unfinished version in my opinion and will require some serious patching.
All in all the game looks fantastic but just wish it was playable, hoping for a quick fix but really has ruined the weekend and is now going back in the box until patches arrive.
If anyone has any decent controller settings for the xbox one it would be muchly appreciated as i have tried every setting in the threads provided but to no success.

NVI0U5
09-05-2015, 15:10
Deadzones to zero, and tune cars steering to 5.9 I think it was sensitivity, Ive only had it happen once since its not a permanent fix but will do in the meanwhile

ncrowe
09-05-2015, 15:10
Totally agree. .......

Ian Bell
09-05-2015, 15:12
Totally agree. .......

ncrowe. You only need to post an issue once. We see your first 4 posts are all negative and we get your reasons and are working on them. If you want to agree with all of those complaining a 'like' will do the trick.

TYEDTRAX
09-05-2015, 15:23
Deadzones to zero, and tune cars steering to 5.9 I think it was sensitivity, Ive only had it happen once since its not a permanent fix but will do in the meanwhile

thanks NVIOU5 i will try this later as i have had just about enough, need to chill and get composure back. cheers bud

Elmo
09-05-2015, 15:34
Please read this thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues).

Closed.