PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS: My Issues

Awsmnss101
09-05-2015, 15:32
I recently bought a limited edition copy of Project CARS, and there seem to be a few annoying glitches:

1. I know this has already been brought up, and the devs are probably fixing it, but I have Turtle Beach XO fours, and whenever I brake or go off the track, the audio cuts out. I have been told to turn off force feedback, but that takes away the vibration. I've also been told to plug my controller into the XB1 via charge cable. I don't have one because I use AA batteries, and if I did, it would be irritating to constantly do this every time I would like to play the game.

2. The mirrors are a blank, matte, grey.

3. Every single car I drive is missing the steering wheel, the drivers arms and the drivers hands, and I haven't found ONE post that mentions this, so it concerns me.

Please note that I have re-installed the game, and the day one patch notification only showed up on my first install.

If anyone could help with these issues, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

JCB2015
18-05-2015, 09:06
I am having exactly the same issues!!!!!!!

jam1uk
18-05-2015, 09:20
Maybe try a hard reset first if that doesn't work,
Try un-installing the game, go offline and install the game again, (sometimes the game installs from the internet) do a hard reset by pressing the button on console for 5 seconds then turn on, if update doesn't start go to games and apps click on project cars and it should start then, if not repeat last steps, this is what happened to me and a few friends.

Raven403
18-05-2015, 11:16
The steering wheel/Driver arms issue...I believe there is a setting in the options setup to add/remove those. Maybe check the Options menu under Gameplay i believe.

TrevorAustin
18-05-2015, 11:24
Yes, that sounds like setup issues. Can't remember where, but there is an option to turn off the wheel and drivers arms, etc.

HEF51
18-05-2015, 17:36
I recently bought a limited edition copy of Project CARS, and there seem to be a few annoying glitches:

1. I know this has already been brought up, and the devs are probably fixing it, but I have Turtle Beach XO fours, and whenever I brake or go off the track, the audio cuts out. I have been told to turn off force feedback, but that takes away the vibration. I've also been told to plug my controller into the XB1 via charge cable. I don't have one because I use AA batteries, and if I did, it would be irritating to constantly do this every time I would like to play the game.

2. The mirrors are a blank, matte, grey.

3. Every single car I drive is missing the steering wheel, the drivers arms and the drivers hands, and I haven't found ONE post that mentions this, so it concerns me.

Please note that I have re-installed the game, and the day one patch notification only showed up on my first install.

If anyone could help with these issues, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

You must have turned off those options. Go to Gameplay in the Options menu and go to the second page. There you will see a On/Off for both Driver Arms/Wheel and Cockpit Mirrors.