PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if assists are on or off?

00chapmano
09-05-2015, 16:50
I'm using the 'real' assists option as presumably that should be as authentic as possible for each car. But I have also mapped the keyboard to enable the different assists on when I'm racing if I want to - Except there's no way of telling if a particular assist is on or off without physically trying to slide the car around the track to find out. And even then it can be hard to tell.

Does anybody know of a better way to tell if an assist is on or off?

Thanks in advance

Daynja
09-05-2015, 17:20
Real Assists work when the car your driving comes with them,as in its real life counter part does. GT3 cars have some for example and you will also have them on, if the car doesn't naturally you dont get any driving aids with that setting ON

yusupov
09-05-2015, 17:22
this i consider a HUD problem that should be fixed, with at very least, a popup saying if TC is on/off if you toggle it for example.

but as-is, there are indicators, but you have to put the HUD on & then get out of cockpit view so it displays the alternate hud. you can see the indicators for TC & ABS & see them blip off if you press your toggle buttons.

c172fccc
09-05-2015, 17:24
The HUD in exterior view shows wish aids are on.

Tetraden
12-05-2015, 16:14
That behaviour is pretty stupid to be honest...

wraithsrike
12-05-2015, 16:23
There are not icons in cockpit view to show assists. Yeah I don't understand why not either.

cconti
29-05-2015, 04:48
It would be really nice to have those indicators in cockpit view as well. I don't really want to change my view just to figure out if ABS and TC are on or not.

Shouldn't be difficult to have it in cockpit as an option.