PDA

View Full Version : Various Issues

cornwolf
09-05-2015, 16:24
Here are a few bugs / issues I have found so far. This isn't a negative post just a way of improvement as I am loving the game :)

1) When doing a rolling start the AI slows and speeds up too aggressively which sometimes causes cars to crash in to each other which then messes up the start of the race.
2) Sometimes the FFB on my Thrustmaster TX wheel stops working so I have to unplug and replug the wheel in for it to come back.
3) Unlike the PC I can no map the back of the Thrustmaster TX which is are classes are RB and LB respectively but unable to map them as separate buttons from the paddles.
4) Not sure the name of the button but the big black button above the start engine button on the Thrustmaster TX wheel is also classes as A.
5) Game has crashed out several times when watching replays back from Driver Network
6) With the controller redundant when the wheel is plugged in I am unable to navigate some of the menus due to not been able to push a thumb stick in for example.

Not sure if anything can be done about points 3 and 4 but it would be very handy as we need more buttons to map :)

Elmo
09-05-2015, 16:58
Moved to an own thread

rumper390
13-05-2015, 00:10
Aswell as the fps drop that happens online and single player... it's really really bad, caused me to crash out more than a few times