PDA

View Full Version : I found a way to fix the ghosting issue

jimclark62
09-05-2015, 17:05
I have found out why I wasnt getting any ghosting when I played this game and consequently I have found a way to fix it. I inadvertently deleted the game from my hdd.So i reinstalled and when i played the game i had ghosting for the first time ever. I had previously changed by camera settings and never played the game on its original setting. So i changed all of the camera settings to maximum. For example bumper camera is at 105. When I played the game again the ghosting had gone. This must be why I never had aproblem. Therefore I would suggest that you put them all on Max and see what happens. Please let me know how you all go on. I agree that the ghosting is awful and really hurts the eyes. But I appear to have solved the problem.

Zenzic
09-05-2015, 18:03
Do you mean you set the field of views to max for all cameras? That would probably cause bigger issues in-game for lots of people than ghosting, since field of view has a genuine impact on how one experiences the game. Mine is at 60, for instance, as it should be with my setup.

brit999
09-05-2015, 18:25
...But I appear to have solved the problem.

On your TV.

Not mine. I have done everything anyone has suggested, plus some things I thought of. Nothing worked. Except changing TV.

You did not solve the problem.

bjosim
09-05-2015, 18:48
Didn't work for me.

Boredism
19-05-2015, 02:42
You didn't figure anything out as far as I can tell. Post a screenshot or video please.

madmax2069
19-05-2015, 02:45
On your TV.

Not mine. I have done everything anyone has suggested, plus some things I thought of. Nothing worked. Except changing TV.

You did not solve the problem.

Changing the TV or its setting will not fix the issue as the effect is caused by a in game graphic effect.

kalbo777
19-05-2015, 02:59
I went through every setting on my Samsung TV but couldn't find any 'gaming' setting, what's worse is I now have a heavy highlighted light blue/green tinge on the windows in track/cars option layout. Tried everything to get rid of it but can't seem to find a way just now.

madmax2069
19-05-2015, 03:14
I went through every setting on my Samsung TV but couldn't find any 'gaming' setting, what's worse is I now have a heavy highlighted light blue/green tinge on the windows in track/cars option layout. Tried everything to get rid of it but can't seem to find a way just now.

Is there anyway to restore the default settings ? Many TVs have a way to restore it back to default.

And just a heads up, no amount of fiddling with the TVs settings will fix the issue as the TV is not the fault of it happening.

kalbo777
19-05-2015, 04:11
Is there anyway to restore the default settings ? Many TVs have a way to restore it back to default.

And just a heads up, no amount of fiddling with the TVs settings will fix the issue as the TV is not the fault of it happening.

The blue/green tinge only started happening after I changed some settings, I also tried the default settings but that didn't help. I'll try again later and see if I can get rid of it.