PDA

View Full Version : Changing Car Color and Other Questions

RogerWazup007
09-05-2015, 17:13
Only once while playing the game have I been able to change my car color. When I select a car, such as in Quick Race and Free Practice, I don't see an option to change the color.

It's disappointing that track layouts also aren't shown when selecting them, only the number of turns. And do I really have to start new careers for each kind of vehicle that I want to drive? Why am I restricted to one kind of vehicle per career? Lastly, it could be a matter of getting used to a new game, but I can corner better in Forza without assists than I can in Project Cars with assists; but I probably just need to practice more to get used to the new physics and handling.

Siberian Tiger
09-05-2015, 17:18
For the Livery Selection:

If your are in the Vehicle Selection Screen there is a TAB / Box My Garage on the right. Click on it and you will be able to select car AND Livery...

For the Track Selection:

Well yes, it could be improved with showing a Trackmap Picture in the Selection Screen. -> Was suggested by WMD also...

For the Career:

If you would like to change your Car in Carrer yes you have to do this. But thats not what the Career is designed for. -> Use Quickrace Weekend.

For the Handling:

Well Project Cars does Simulate a whole lot of things, and with a Controller you need to learn properly how to drive... -> You will get used to it after some Hours of playing...

Hanover
09-05-2015, 18:08
Regarding track layouts, when selecting a track there is a box in the upper-right corner of the screen saying something like "browse all locations" or something like that. Click and you can scroll through each location and view track layouts for each.The display only shows two layouts at the time however so if the location has more than two you need to scroll right and left to view them.