PDA

View Full Version : Changing to wet tyres in Race Bug // Karting Career Bug

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 17:53
One issue I've been encountering is in multiplayer, during a race if it begins to rain and you enter the pit-stop to change the tyres, upon leaving with the correct tyres, a bug occurs where you're unable to even touch the throttle without spinning out. The tyres are completely useless. It's hindering many of us from racing in the rain. During practice and qualifying it's fine, because you can change the tyres by returning to the garage.

This is a problem experienced by well over twenty of us. I host online sessions as a drop-in, drop-out lobby and it's affecting all of us. (Xbox One, private or public lobbies, all assists off, PRO, any camera, any track, Rain during race).

---

Additionally, another bug is ocurring during single player, specifically the karting series. Every few races, (appears random) when the race begins, regardless of what position I start in, it will immeditatly drop me down to last place after passing the start/finish line for the first time. It also prevents me from gaining places and doesn't register and laps I post. It stays as 12/12 position and 1 lap.

Xbox One, Pro, No assists, Karting career (normal and super karts), every few races (appears random).

Heard others are having these issues, but they're preventing us from playing. Please look into them, thanks!

Bambus
09-05-2015, 21:01
I also have no wet grip what so ever! Full wets, like driving on black ice.

SAMURAIJONES1
12-06-2015, 11:46
yep same here ... first season before 1.4 patch no problems but now after mandatory 2nd race pitstops we are not alone hopefully the bug will be sorted soon see here for more
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post964833