PDA

View Full Version : Community Livery Pack #1

NemethR
09-05-2015, 18:54
Hello guys,

I just read the news on the site:
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/surprise-community-livery-pack-1-is-now-live

That the "Community Livery pack #1" is available.

I am sure the issue is with me, but I just can't figure out how to download it.
Would be thankful for some help.

Roland

theredshore
09-05-2015, 19:02
do you have it on PC or Console and if console which one? also i want to ask do i need a credit card to download the free DLC from xbox live?

NemethR
09-05-2015, 19:09
I have it on PC.

Just read somewhere that it is included with Patch 1.2

Raven403
09-05-2015, 19:43
I read that as well. But I can't even figure out how to CHOOSE my livery and have it stay on the car. Why is there no option for livery in the pre-race setup??

Timmynator
09-05-2015, 19:51
You can choose your livery via the car selection screen. E.g. choose "GT" and from that list, whichever car is highlighted should give a livery name under the car name. Dunno how it's implemented on the consoles, but on PC it's then just a matter of left/right and confirming your car selection (Enter or its equivalent on the console).

NemethR
09-05-2015, 19:52
In Career you can't change.

In all other races in the top right of the screen you see your name, and yor car selected. To the richt of it is a little head icon, adn to the right of it another icon. (This is the rightmost icon).
Click on it, select my garage. Choose the car, and then by pressint left or right arrow you can select the livery.

This is how it works on PC. No idea for consoles