PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant game!

Aub
09-05-2015, 20:27
I'm bored of seeing negative thread after thread

I personally think it's awesome, sure there's a few issues but absolutely nothing that bothers me. I know there will be fixes in the future for everything so the little things that are wrong as I say don't bother me.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this thought yet all there is is moaning!

I congratulate everyone who was a part of building and testing

Cheers Guys

Padmod
09-05-2015, 20:34
Good to hear. I think the people who are having no issues/enjoying it aren't so vocal because they are busy playing!

Siberian Tiger
09-05-2015, 20:36
Yes exactly...

The Peoples with Problems needs or searching for help...
The other ones are busy with playing ;)

We hope to fix the Issues as fast as possible for the other guys...

Aub
09-05-2015, 20:40
I've been playing it flat out but I thought the need to congratulate you all was very important after seeing everything.

Schumi-
09-05-2015, 20:53
Being 45yrs young, i never thought i would ever see a brilliant racing sim on consoles, and i now have, it brings a smile to my face every time i play it.

Thanks to all involved in this brilliant game. :applause:

Scoobydude46
09-05-2015, 21:00
Ha beat you 46years young, awesome game, makes my eyes hurt, those graphics, my ears hurt, those sounds .....loooooove it, well done lads. PD must be so upset that you've raised the bar this high.

David McKenna
09-05-2015, 21:30
Ha ha there's always someone older...48yrs here. I too am loving this game, I have never enjoyed racing so much. "Racing" is the keyword here, I never felt I was racing in the GT series or indeed Forza. This game really has raised the bar, well done to all those involved !!

LLTallJay
09-05-2015, 22:00
For me, this has raised the bar and cant be called a 'game', its the best 'sim' ive seen outside of a coaching facility! The attention to detail from car to circuit is absolutely brilliant. Im hoping to use it as a training tool for my own season this year and hopefully save money by not having to do 'test' days :)

Full marks to all involved, its an incredible piece of work and sets an impressive stall out for other developers to try to even get near...will be a long time before anyone does in my opinion. Bravo!

Good Times
09-05-2015, 22:37
For me, the sounds are so realistic that it's the first game I've found it easy to drive in manual. I don't need to look at the tacho. Maybe I'll even get some shifters!! I'm absolutely loving it. The detail is amazing, to see the bark on the trees, spectators so lifelike, it really does put you in the picture. Fantastic.

Andjem
09-05-2015, 22:44

I personally think it's awesome, sure there's a few issues but absolutely nothing that bothers me. I know there will be fixes in the future for everything so the little things that are wrong as I say don't bother me.

Cheers Guys

that's the kind of attitude which goes a long way :) (and helps get your question / rant / query etc etc answered)

Blackvault
09-05-2015, 22:48

Cheers Guys

As the others have already said, that's great to hear. Happens in life all the time, mention the negatives but never mention the positives. :)

Pete

Roger Prynne
09-05-2015, 23:00
The thing is that some people expect the game/sim to be perfect straight out the box..... but what game ever achieved that?
Also a lot of peeps don't realize how much work goes into a title like this.

Kicks
09-05-2015, 23:25
I beat you all 52 and been gaming forever so when this game was announced some years ago and went through some painful set backs I for one just hung on and waited to see what all the fuss was about and I'm glad I did it makes an old gamer very happy to see how far these developers and producers have come in such a short time pushing the envelop and we the gamer getting some fantastic games and this one tops the lot . It ticks all the boxes for me. waiting in anticipation as they roll out the DLC and improvements plus the ability to design your own livery's fingers crossed !

Feetabix
09-05-2015, 23:38
Quite right.......I'm a middle aged man too, and I've been laughing out loud piling round the ring with a dab of oppo in my dream e30.........great stuff!.......I don't want to go to bed!.......

Roger Prynne
09-05-2015, 23:38
I beat you all 52 and been gaming forever
No I beat you all.... 60 years young.... :glee:

Feetabix
09-05-2015, 23:41
Haha........old git!.....:adoration:

bandidoFPS
10-05-2015, 03:22

Cheers Guys

If no one complain about , bugs ,glitch , devs team Can't fiend all bugs and fix the game so fast .

Spartacus1972
10-05-2015, 03:41
As the others have already said, that's great to hear. Happens in life all the time, mention the negatives but never mention the positives.

Pete

Absolutely, feedback should be balanced, and the devs need to hear about all of the things that people like too.

BTW-the game is superb! It demands focus, but it is incredibly engaging and rewarding. The feeling of driving and racing is sublime, as everything from the tyre physics to the feeling of the cars' weight shifting under duress is beautifully realized and communicated through the visuals, audio, and controller/wheel.

Well done-clearly a labour of love. I can't wait to see how this game continues to develop.