PDA

View Full Version : downloading liveries to xb1

RetroNooB
09-05-2015, 21:14
H i guys, spotted several liveries i want but dont know how to get them onto my xb1

CPK
09-05-2015, 21:16
At the minute you can't. Consoles do not currently support custom liveries.

Blackvault
09-05-2015, 23:38
At the minute you can't. Consoles do not currently support custom liveries.

CPK is correct, there is no custom liveries within consoles. There is however custom (non shareable) liveries within the PC version.

Also greetings from Northern Ireland CPK.

Pete

CPK
10-05-2015, 00:11
Ah Hello fellow Norn Ironer. And member of TGC too? I have spoken with Ziggy about me joining TGC. :)

RetroNooB
10-05-2015, 00:41
Thanks for info guys, do you know if they plan 2 implement it to consoles?

CPK
10-05-2015, 00:47
I believe there are plans to do something, but who knows what way it will work. Consoles are funny beasts to customize. With all those terms and conditions imposed by MS.

techAU
10-05-2015, 06:37
Playing on XB1, disappointed custom liveries aren't there at launch, hopefully it gets added. As a long time Forza driver, the customisations there are really a great place to aim for. The community make some amazing content.

RetroNooB
10-05-2015, 12:39
Playing on XB1, disappointed custom liveries aren't there at launch, hopefully it gets added. As a long time Forza driver, the customisations there are really a great place to aim for. The community make some amazing content.

I was an avid fm4 painter, plz if poss a paintshop with similar UI would be great :)

WINNERS_CIRCLE24
11-05-2015, 18:49
if MS can do it with forza why cant SMS do it for both consoles? i dont think they can do anything for wii u but the two main consoles are the biggest hings right now. they need custom liveries.

WildcatKNH
11-05-2015, 23:58
Here's another Forza painter who hopes they do eventually add painting and livery design to the console versions ...

Raymond89
14-05-2015, 18:36
Pc only has it because of the comunity do it themself not like we have a paint booth in the game itself. So we have to use a paintshop program. If you want custom cars so bad you should buy it for the pc not for your xbox.

g33k hack3rs
18-05-2015, 19:25
We should at least have the ability to have a custom number on the car to match our selection of racing number. I've painted a few cars for my personal use in FM but the biggest item I miss is the ability to change my number to match the car number that I choose for my driver. If we can't have that, then at least have the same livery with multiple numbers to choose from.

Sp4mD4gger
18-05-2015, 20:14
Pc only has it because of the comunity do it themself not like we have a paint booth in the game itself. So we have to use a paintshop program. If you want custom cars so bad you should buy it for the pc not for your xbox.
Could you be more obtuse?, we didn't know until it was installed.

MATT PASTRAMNI
19-05-2015, 02:00
It is a bit of a struggle for us League Racers who rely on a paint shop to show off/commemorate our team.