PDA

View Full Version : How do I complete Round 1 of Driver Network Championship?

Ned
09-05-2015, 22:39
I entered the SMS-R Driver Network Championship but I have no idea how do I submit my best time? It's like there are infinite number of laps! How many laps do I have to race to complete the round? Am I doing something wrong?

Padmod
10-05-2015, 00:52
I entered the SMS-R Driver Network Championship but I have no idea how do I submit my best time? It's like there are infinite number of laps! How many laps do I have to race to complete the round? Am I doing something wrong?

I'm making an educated guess here but I'd imagine the game automatically takes your best time on that track/car combo. It allows you to carry on doing laps so you can improve if you want to.

Ned
10-05-2015, 11:07
I'm making an educated guess here but I'd imagine the game automatically takes your best time on that track/car combo. It allows you to carry on doing laps so you can improve if you want to.

I expected that too. Played around 10 laps, and nothing happened. Eventually had to exit and go back to the menu. My time didn't register. It's so confusing!

DozUK
10-05-2015, 11:13
There is a bug with this that's been reported. The barca round and Monza community challenge being the main culprit. It should update leaderboard with best lap from session but rarely happens. Very frustrating but hopefully will be sorted soon

Ned
10-05-2015, 11:14
There is a bug with this that's been reported. The barca round and Monza community challenge being the main culprit. It should update leaderboard with best lap from session but rarely happens. Very frustrating but hopefully will be sorted soon

Shit man, I wasted around 3 hours on that mode :(

DozUK
10-05-2015, 11:51
Shit man, I wasted around 3 hours on that mode :(

You're not alone with that

danowat
10-05-2015, 13:07
In my experience, there is a considerable delay in you setting a time, and your best time actually appearing on the leaderboard, so check again later, all may not be lost.

dvc
10-05-2015, 13:20
I can also confirm that your best may sometimes appear after few minutes delay

Ned
10-05-2015, 17:20
I can also confirm that your best may sometimes appear after few minutes delay

36 hours and still waiting...

Ironfistedmonk
10-05-2015, 17:21
My times which did eventually appear have now gone!

Warden
13-05-2015, 04:41
I experienced the same problem tonight on round 2 - in options menu, some of the options were locked leaving "exit" as the only option, which results in your progress not being saved. Weird.