PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Drivers

SlickReed
09-05-2015, 23:19
Hello all. I am new to PCars. I am 35 play on PC and I am looking for some drivers to group up with for some fun private lobbies. I live in the US (California) and it would be great to meet some U.S drivers who share my time zone to play.

Please add me on steam if you are interested.

SlickReed

Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060421127

Steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SynergyRacing#

Teamspeak3 ( Thx to Farrell )
= 72.179.151.109:9987
Private PROJECT CARS channel password
= race

Elmo
09-05-2015, 23:20
Moved to Multiplayer Event Planning

This is the place for dating ;)

SlickReed
09-05-2015, 23:33

Thx, sorry about that

OutbreakDV
09-05-2015, 23:37
I'm not home arm to add you but feel free to add me. Looking for clean racers. My steam us Outbreak ;)

SlickReed
09-05-2015, 23:47
I'm not home arm to add you but feel free to add me. Looking for clean racers. My steam us Outbreak ;)

Awesome!

Edit: there are so many Outbreaks on steam :-)

falcon2081
10-05-2015, 01:29

I like long walks on the beach.......oh wait a minute lol. J/K I'm usually on every night. EST time though.

Steam: falcon2081

Briandtx1313
10-05-2015, 05:01
Hello all. I am new to PCars. I am 35 and play on PC and I am looking for some drivers to group up with for some fun private lobbies. I live in the US (California) and it would be great to meet some U.S drivers who share my time zone to play.

Please add me on steam if you are interested.

SlickReed :-)

Hi, I added you on steam, Im briandtx1313. I live in Texas so it is a 2hr difference but Im on all day. Hit me up if you want to race :)

SlickReed
10-05-2015, 06:04
Hi, I added you on steam, Im briandtx1313. I live in Texas so it is a 2hr difference but Im on all day. Hit me up if you want to race :)

Accepted, thx man. Looking forward to driving with you ;)

SlickReed
10-05-2015, 06:04

Awesome, thx

Crazycanuck1985
10-05-2015, 16:44
Feel free to add me. I'm up in Canada in the Pacific Time Zone. Steam ID: Crazycanuck1985

eracerhead
10-05-2015, 17:44
I am usually available for league racing weekend mornings consistently from 7-11am Central Time. Later in the day, life intrudes.

Eric Rowland
10-05-2015, 19:17
Hi guys...I'd like to join you. I too am looking for some clean races (very difficult to find). I am 58 yrs old and been driving sims for a long time. My steam id is Eric Rowland (Chattanooga, TN). I am up late! I invited you to my friends list Slick. Hope that's ok.

SlickReed
10-05-2015, 21:38
Hi guys...I'd like to join you. I too am looking for some clean races (very difficult to find). I am 58 yrs old and been driving sims for a long time. My steam id is Eric Rowland (Chattanooga, TN). I am up late! I invited you to my friends list Slick. Hope that's ok.

Of course. Looking forward to driving with you.

Ret_am_racer
10-05-2015, 22:08
Definitely interested in clean private lobbies, 62, requested friend add on steam

Umer Ahmad
10-05-2015, 22:41
Include me. I'm good for wed afternoon racing which is kinda weird

SlickReed
11-05-2015, 06:12
Great to see so many replies. Had some good races tonite. Looks like I can learn a lot from you guys :)

falcon2081
11-05-2015, 07:43
It was fun, except the game would sometimes crash on me when we would transition into a race. Annoying to say the least.

JSNFARRELL
11-05-2015, 10:42
Been seeing some of you guys around a few sessions lately.
I was hosting one called LeMans Endurance the other night... today *Real*Track*Day* on Nord was one that got passed around the whole evening while I was in another session.
Haven't been able to get a good race going yet due to people drop out the first lap, block the starting grid, or run people off the track so hosting endurance (90min/90min/etc) made sense.

Trying to get some longer simulated races (more than whats being hosted (10+ laps / 30-45min Qual)) to allow enough time to get a good qualifying time and exercise pit strategies.

Will add you guys on Steam... hosting a TeamSpeak3 server (if you need a VOIP solution) that stays empty mostly but I do have a channel for PCARS I can set a password to (below) so no one bugs you guys.

Teamspeak3
= race

BTW if anyone needs a workaround for Freetrack support check my thread... been using it since I compiled a solution/workaround.

- JSNFARRELL
28 / TX (USA) / Wheel+Rig / Around noon - 7AMish (late)
*heads up - Ive pegged a few clowns running me (when I move to the right to let others pass) or others off the track lately... not something I normally do but they had it coming*

SlickReed
11-05-2015, 12:41
It was fun, except the game would sometimes crash on me when we would transition into a race. Annoying to say the least.

Yeah that was very annoying. It seemed to happen while the race was syncing before the start. It was a shame at Brno, we had a grid of 22 that went down to 4. Real shame.

SlickReed
11-05-2015, 12:55
Been seeing some of you guys around a few sessions lately.
I was hosting one called LeMans Endurance the other night... today *Real*Track*Day* on Nord was one that got passed around the whole evening while I was in another session.
Haven't been able to get a good race going yet due to people drop out the first lap, block the starting grid, or run people off the track so hosting endurance (90min/90min/etc) made sense.

Trying to get some longer simulated races (more than whats being hosted (10+ laps / 30-45min Qual)) to allow enough time to get a good qualifying time and exercise pit strategies.

Will add you guys on Steam... hosting a TeamSpeak3 server (if you need a VOIP solution) that stays empty mostly but I do have a channel for PCARS I can set a password to (below) so no one bugs you guys.

Teamspeak3
= race

BTW if anyone needs a workaround for Freetrack support check my thread... been using it since I compiled a solution/workaround.

- JSNFARRELL
28 / TX (USA) / Wheel+Rig / Around noon - 7AMish (late)
*heads up - Ive pegged a few clowns running me (when I move to the right to let others pass) or others off the track lately... not something I normally do but they had it coming*

This sounds awesome, I would love to give it a go. I need some real practice on Nord. Thx for the TS as well, I have one that I haven't used since I stopped playing MMOs :)

I do want to start doing longer races, I set it to 5 because I don't want to take up too much of anyone's time. So please if I am hosting, anyone feel free to speak up in chat for any preferences like number of laps and/or length of practice or qualifying.

besweeet
11-05-2015, 13:54
*raises hand*

SlickReed
11-05-2015, 16:57
*raises hand*

Hey Sweet, can I add you to steam?

besweeet
11-05-2015, 16:59
Hey Sweet, can I add you to steam?

Sure. My Steam has an additional 'e' in it: besweeeet

yung1dz
11-05-2015, 17:05
Dont forget about me guys :)
Im a Nascar guy myself but can run road courses and an iRacer so I know about clean driving....
Problem is I dont have a mic

Steam EndTheHatred

falcon2081
12-05-2015, 08:27
Good racing today for the most part. Definitely had some douches in some of the races though. Should be more fun once we have a good group of guys to run with, we can then password protect the lobbies so we aren't bothered. I'm down for longer races even endurance type sprints (hour or more). That would just be something we would all have to coordinate with.

Beatmebad
12-05-2015, 15:39
hey mate i live in cali feel free to add me Steam ID: Beatmebad

spence52490
12-05-2015, 19:47
Is there a team speak or anything for this? My steam is GetShorty.

besweeet
12-05-2015, 19:51
Steam has its own group voice chat feature, though I haven't been able to get the Steam overlay working with pCARS, so... Skype is a good alternative.

JSNFARRELL
12-05-2015, 21:17
Is there a team speak or anything for this? My steam is GetShorty.

I've offered up my TeamSpeak3 server which is troll-free and has a private Project CARS channel.
Teamspeak3 IP
- 72.179.151.109:9987
PCARS Channel password
- race

feel free to take advantage of it...
Note: there is also a AFK channel at the bottom which will mute your mic (so you can stay connected)

SlickReed
13-05-2015, 01:05
I've offered up my TeamSpeak3 server which is troll-free and has a private Project CARS channel.
Teamspeak3 IP
- 72.179.151.109:9987
PCARS Channel password
- race

feel free to take advantage of it...
Note: there is also a AFK channel at the bottom which will mute your mic (so you can stay connected)

Thx for this Farrell

Northstar
13-05-2015, 02:18
Im in EST time zone...feel free to add me on steam

Steam ID = Northstar

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993527265

I'm the Northstar with the Ninja avatar

SlickReed
13-05-2015, 18:19
Im in EST time zone...feel free to add me on steam

Steam ID = Northstar

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993527265

I'm the Northstar with the Ninja avatar

It's great to meet you, we have been having some good racing every night this week. It's been great fun. Looking forward to driving with you.

SlickReed
13-05-2015, 18:31
Running 10 lap races with Falcon and Farrell was awesome this morning. If no one has any objections, I would love for this to become our new standard?

Umer Ahmad
13-05-2015, 18:39
add me steam name "umer.ahmad"

SlickReed
13-05-2015, 19:03
add me steam name "umer.ahmad"

Nice to meet you, Friend request sent :)

CustomInternals
14-05-2015, 11:26
I'm in Central Time Zone but have a rotating schedule. Some times I'm on at night and other times I'm on during the day. Feel free to add me on Steam - CustomInternals

SlickReed
14-05-2015, 13:22
I'm in Central Time Zone but have a rotating schedule. Some times I'm on at night and other times I'm on during the day. Feel free to add me on Steam - CustomInternals

Its great to meet you. I sent you a friend request, looking forward to running laps with you.

SlickReed
14-05-2015, 13:27
Great run like always last night guys, The Nord run was a blast. A few guys have mentioned trying some endurance races, 20 + laps with pitting. Maybe on friday nights or the weekend :)

bmaytum
14-05-2015, 13:35
Hey Slick, I'm in No. California, retired, can play most anytime. I'll send you a friend request. My Steam name is "EZTarget".
Not an Endurance fan though, and long Qual periods are dumb IMHO - better to just get on with the racing.

SlickReed
14-05-2015, 13:57
Hey Slick, I'm in No. California, retired, can play most anytime. I'll send you a friend request. My Steam name is "EZTarget".
Not an Endurance fan though, and long Qual periods are dumb IMHO - better to just get on with the racing.

Great to meet you. Thx for joining our little group. The sessions we run for longer qual can be joined after the qual is done if you prefer, and thank you for your input about the endurance races, they are definitely not for everyone :)

Farrell is kind enough to let us use his TS, please feel free to drop in anytime and hangout. Not required of course

Teamspeak3
= race

bmaytum
14-05-2015, 14:28
Cool, Slick. Thanks for accepting Friend Request.
I'm a Team Speak dummy, does it work in Steam? Do you guys use it during races, or before going into races, or ?
I've downloaded TS3 and viewed their setup video, will wait to install TS3 until I know more about game usage.

SlickReed
14-05-2015, 14:33
Cool, Slick. Thanks for accepting Friend Request.
I'm a Team Speak dummy, does it work in Steam? Do I have to download / install TS3? Can you point me to some online info?

Not a problem, we all been there :)

Teamspeak 3 is a external from steam communication program you download here ( http://www.teamspeak3.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwj9GqBRCRlPram97Xk3ESJADrN7IeUzxQk-niWg_Az1Faf6c2gmRatdRI3-hoj_TrXlmyiBoClmjw_wcB)

Make sure you download the correct one for your operation system ( 32 or 64 bit). It works great. This may help as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32AGZdY5yA

bmaytum
14-05-2015, 17:55
Hi again Slick,
You replied to my earlier post (quoted by you), but in the meantime I extensively edited my post #41. I have now installed TS3 and configured as JSNFarrell said - connected OK (but no one was there at that time).
So still asking: " Do you guys use it during races, or before going into races, or ?"

SlickReed
14-05-2015, 18:37
I
Hi again Slick,
You replied to my earlier post (quoted by you), but in the meantime I extensively edited my post #41. I have now installed TS3 and configured as JNSFarrell said - connected OK (but no one was there at that time).
So still asking: " Do you guys use it during races, or before going into races, or ?"

Hey Bmaytum,yes we use it before and during the race to chat. It's very handy to help organize the next race to everyone's preference or to just talk about the current race, apologize for bumping into eachother ( mostly me ) or just good conversation.

I'm at work at the moment but I am sure more people will be on TS in the evening. I know I will be :)

Everyone in this thread has been pretty open about adding eachother on steam as friends so few free to add everyone so we will most likely always have someone to race with. Good group of guys.
Watch out for Falcon and Eric, they are very fast on the track :)

falcon2081
14-05-2015, 20:28
Watch out for Falcon and Eric, they are very fast on the track :)

LOL. I'm only fast when I need to be :cool: But, yes do join the TS server. Much better to talk to everyone than using the chat box in game. Nothing better than conversing with racers while going 180mph lol. That is until everyone gets serious and there's dead silence.

SlickReed
15-05-2015, 15:41
Great racing last night guys. Great to drive with EZtarget for the first time :) Started some 20 laps with pitting sessions, unfortunately found out that the AI doesn't need to pit for gas or tires when me and Farrell ran some late night Monza races. I'm sure it will be fixed soon but just something we have to keep in mind when we set up new races with AI on the grid.

With finally having some days off work :) I will test out some 50 laps session with AI and see how that goes.

SlickReed
15-05-2015, 17:31
Looking into some organized sessions for us to join with other drivers. this one looks interesting. I sent everyone an invite to join this group as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chequeredflagendurance

LiveWire
15-05-2015, 22:27
Great run like always last night guys, The Nord run was a blast. A few guys have mentioned trying some endurance races, 20 + laps with pitting. Maybe on friday nights or the weekend :)

We are running one this Friday (tonight) @ 9:30pm Pacific. 20-25 laps at Le Mans with time and weather. Prototypes and gt3s. Server will be BCS Motorsports. Team speak will be available.
We would love to get a series or league started.

SlickReed
15-05-2015, 22:31
We are running one this Friday (tonight) @ 9:30pm Pacific. 20-25 laps at Le Mans with time and weather. Prototypes and gt3s. Server will be BCS Motorsports. Team speak will be available.

Sounds awesome, we will be there.

besweeet
15-05-2015, 22:58
Man... If that was eastern time, that would be perfect for me. Maybe next time. I might be hosting a random practice server for people to join soon. Two NASCAR races to watch tonight :).

SlickReed
15-05-2015, 23:32
Man... If that was eastern time, that would be perfect for me. Maybe next time. I might be hosting a random practice server for people to join soon. Two NASCAR races to watch tonight :).

Maybe next time Sweet. We aren't going anywhere :)

SlickReed
15-05-2015, 23:33
Most of our races can be found here.

http://www.twitch.tv/j_farrell/profile/past_broadcasts

JSNFARRELL
16-05-2015, 00:18

More details please (understand there is also some PM going around)
- How many expected on the grid?
- Practice/Qualifying/Warm-up? (##minutes)
- Race start time in game?
- GT3 or Prototype? (can't have both - Results don't reflect classes too (example: GT3 1st place / Prot 1st place))
- AI enabled? (the need to be disabled or everyone needs unlimited fuel/tires due to AI not pitting)
- What system will the event take place on? (xbox, playstation, PC)
- Assist? (real, none, all, etc.)
... and whatever else I missed.

LiveWire
16-05-2015, 01:00
Not sure how many will show, expect 15+, hopefully more. 30 minutes practice, 15 minute qualify. Race will start shortly after. Both gt3 and prototype, no ai. This will be on PC with two assists.

JSNFARRELL
16-05-2015, 01:03
Not sure how many will show, expect 15+, hopefully more. 30 minutes practice, 15 minute qualify. Race will start shortly after. Both gt3 and prototype, no ai. This will be on PC with two assists.

Thanks for the info!
- How are you making it a GT3 & Prototype? (there are no multi-class options of that class... only Track Day provides a mix of GT and Proto (but not GT3 unless you allow ALL))

*note*
Far as I am aware - When the leader crosses the finish-line there is some form of timer to end the race session before everyone else finishes. (prototype being the leaders I assume)

Umer Ahmad
16-05-2015, 01:48
Thanks for the info!
- How are you make it a GT3 & Prototype? (there are no multi-class options of that class... only Track Day provides a mix of GT and Proto (but not GT3 unless you allow ALL))
Cant do it yet in a quick race weekend. Another one of those "Future patch" ideas maybe

JSNFARRELL
16-05-2015, 02:30
Cant do it yet in a quick race weekend. Another one of those "Future patch" ideas maybe

Thats good to hear man... we noticed it was missing but meh not like we ever get enough people into a race to use the feature (yet)

SlickReed
16-05-2015, 03:04

Great stuff. Looking forward to it :)

LiveWire
16-05-2015, 04:11
Server is up, called BCS Motorsports. TS will be provided on server.

LiveWire
16-05-2015, 04:47
Server crashed I guess, but it is back up

SlickReed
16-05-2015, 07:54
Server crashed I guess, but it is back up

Thx for the race, Great fun tonite.

JSNFARRELL
16-05-2015, 08:23

Indeed... few issues related to the session being public and unrestricted but far from a failed attempt.
... wish I could have watched the rest of the race. Things got interesting after I disconnected to work out pit tires.

Would like to see a 20+lap LeMans session all the way thru next time!
- to include everyone on the grid sticking around for the race...

But we need to keep the following in mind if anyone is hosting (few things we are discovering along the way)
- Real Assists =OFF (possible issue when ON so leave OFF and define exact params for the assists instead)
- Spa and Nord need some attention (don't use these just yet if the race requires pit-stops)
- Restrict class (allowing ALL CLASSES in a public session will only end in the host demanding drivers use ***-class... this will never go well)
- Keep accelerated times to a minimum (pit reports were far behind - example: long after it started raining I was informed bad weather was 30min out)
- If the drivers joining the session are known by others please use a password to ensure longevity of the race (avoiding trolls, cheaters, etc... and everyone leaving which is very common)

For those of you whom follow this thread (as SlickReed has mentioned)
20 laps is indeed the norm for all sessions/tracks lately but we are discussing turning it up... so the more drivers the merrier!

Eventually we want to run a 12hr(+/-) LeMans (24 hours within game) per the LeMans format... rough example below:
- Pre-race Practice/Qualifying session (30-60 minutes total)
- Race starts @15:00 (local time within game)
- Restricted to GTE and/or LMP class (depending rather PCARS gets a "Le Mans" restriction much like "Track Day" in a future patch)
- Car must cross the finish line after 12 hours (24 hours within game) and complete 70+% of the distance covered by the winner (app like PCARS Profiler that tracks ALL DRIVER(S) race stats?)
- LMP1 category must be closed-cockpit / LMP2 category can be open-cockpit
- Requires 3 drivers but given the race is half the length drivers can utilize the "swap driver" option (AI) while in the pit-box during breaks (unless multi-driver support is added later on)
- Drivers are required to compete at least an hour (or set time) before pitting for fuel. Those whom don't meet this requirement (30/60 minutes) will be DQ!
... etc.

Scav3nger
16-05-2015, 12:46
- Requires 3 drivers but given the race is half the length drivers can utilize the "swap driver" option (AI) while in the pit-box during breaks (unless multi-driver support is added later on)

Not from your region but just checking out how you guys are going building your community, saw this and had to respond.

Didn't a patch (or isn't an upcoming patch) disable "swap driver" for multiplayer?

SlickReed
16-05-2015, 13:35
All great points Farrell. Would be best to make each event password locked until a event setup is put into the game. Maybe a pre race warm up to check pitting or other track related problems.

I rather enjoyed the random weather setting. It adds that SHOULD I PIT NOW OR NEXT LAP, and SHOULD I FIT WET OR EXTREME WET scenarios.

I see online that the assist on/off issue is very inconsistent and I would like to set a STANDARD for our group to eliminate any problems in the future.

Driving modern race cars without basic functions like ABS and TCS doesn't make any since to me. Even MotoGP motorcycle race bikes use these functions for 1. Better control of Car/Bike 2. Safety for the drivers/ riders throughout the race. I do understand the need for challenge in each race which is why forcing stability control off I believe is a great choice to add risk and challenge to the race without sacrificing fun. I would like to get to the point where most cars are actually finishing the race, not just crash out on the starting grid or the dreadful first turn :)

So to clarify, ABS and TCS on ( individuals can turn them off manually if they choice of course) and stability control off for all events.

Please let me know what you guys think about this.

SlickReed
16-05-2015, 13:38
Not from your region but just checking out how you guys are going building your community, saw this and had to respond.

Didn't a patch (or isn't an upcoming patch) disable "swap driver" for multiplayer?

You are always welcome to hangout in this thread Scav3enger, your input is welcome.

I have actually checked this last night during pit stops and I did not see the swap driver option.

SlickReed
16-05-2015, 14:08
- LMP1 category must be closed-cockpit / LMP2 category can be open-cockpit

Although this sounds like a good idea, I want everyone to have FUN. I would like to hear you guys opinion about locking views. I can make it thou a race in the cockpit ( after Farrell was kind enough to help set up my TrackIR ) but I am not sure if everyone can. I usually use HOOD or TOP view during racing.

EDIT: please ignore^^^^ this, I misread Farrell's post due to lack of sleep from Le Mans race last night. But please feel free to comment on any point.

Scav3nger
16-05-2015, 14:29
Although this sounds like a good idea, I want everyone to have FUN. I would like to hear you guys opinion about locking views. I can make it thou a race in the cockpit ( after Farrell was kind enough to help set up my TrackIR ) but I am not sure if everyone can. I usually use HOOD or TOP view during racing.

It reads to me like a vehicle restriction rather than a view/camera restriction. All the LMP1's are closed-cockpit anyway.

SlickReed
16-05-2015, 18:01
It reads to me like a vehicle restriction rather than a view/camera restriction. All the LMP1's are closed-cockpit anyway.

Oh :) my apologize for misreading that Farrell. Thx Scav3nger.

JSNFARRELL
16-05-2015, 23:42

No clue considering its an option I only used once out of curiosity but from what I just now saw the option is still there (when you pit you can edit pit option, select pit option, swap driver, or close)

In general that section of the post was just per the Le Mans format (a rough example for hosts as stated) and the "swap driver" option has been mentioned by others because they don't want to do 200+laps.
(so far most won't touch so much as 6 laps... others will do up to 10... and a few will gladly stick around for 20+)

Technically open-cockpit LMP2 classes could be upgraded to LMP1 within other games... again I'm just sharing some important info about 24hr Le Mans for those whom are curious.
(thankfully CARS doesn't have that whole upgrade feature like Forza, NFS, etc. and they excluded anything out of the norm so LMP1 is Closed-Cockpit like you said)

Oh :) my apologize for misreading that Farrell. Thx Scav3nger.

Indeed Slick... I too enjoy the challenges we face with real weather enabled!
Agreed... we need to bypass the REAL ASSISTS option and define the params for each assist(s) manually until whatever issue is resolved or use of this option is better explained.
Thats correct - I was pointing out the Le Mans restrictions (not the camera itself)

Scav3nger
17-05-2015, 08:37
In general that section of the post was just per the Le Mans format (a rough example for hosts as stated) and the "swap driver" option has been mentioned by others because they don't want to do 200+laps.
(so far most won't touch so much as 6 laps... others will do up to 10... and a few will gladly stick around for 20+)

The crew I race with in Australia usually do around an hour of racing, which I worked out to be around 16 laps of Le Mans with an average lap time of 3:54 (I was doing 3:52's pushing it with default tune, 3:56's with a bit of fuel saving). Eventually I would like to push that out to 2.4 hours.

SlickReed
17-05-2015, 09:10
The crew I race with in Australia usually do around an hour of racing, which I worked out to be around 16 laps of Le Mans with an average lap time of 3:54 (I was doing 3:52's pushing it with default tune, 3:56's with a bit of fuel saving). Eventually I would like to push that out to 2.4 hours.

Have you run into any problems with drivers dropping out mid to late race? The drivers I have met in this thread are pretty good about sticking around until the end of the race, although I do understand that if your engine blows early on and you don't want to be a road ordiment for the next hour and a half.

SlickReed
17-05-2015, 09:25
I've joined this endurance race group from a posting in these forums. Let me know if anyone else is interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/endurance100series

Scav3nger
17-05-2015, 09:49
Have you run into any problems with drivers dropping out mid to late race? The drivers I have met in this thread are pretty good about sticking around until the end of the race, although I do understand that if your engine blows early on and you don't want to be a road ordiment for the next hour and a half.

Not really, the guys I race with I've been racing with through our Forza days (3, 4, and 5), so we're all pretty good about sticking around until the end of a race. In saying that, we haven't had many events where someone has blown their engine in the early laps of a one hour+ race during Forza. So I could see that becoming an annoyance for some people on Project CARS unless we run performance impacting damage only or something.

SlickReed
17-05-2015, 09:59
Not really, the guys I race with I've been racing with through our Forza days (3, 4, and 5), so we're all pretty good about sticking around until the end of a race. In saying that, we haven't had many events where someone has blown their engine in the early laps of a one hour+ race during Forza. So I could see that becoming an annoyance for some people on Project CARS unless we run performance impacting damage only or something.

Is there a setting for performance impacting damage only in Pcars? To be honest, the MECHANICAL FAILURE feature seems like RNG more then a real life simulation. I have been considering turning this off for future races.

Scav3nger
17-05-2015, 10:54
Is there a setting for performance impacting damage only in Pcars? To be honest, the MECHANICAL FAILURE feature seems like RNG more then a real life simulation. I have been considering turning this off for future races.

Yeah there is, should be in with Full Damage or Visual Only Damage. Honestly I think running full damage with mechanical failures off seems a good way to go, still get decent level of damage without the critical race ending stuff.

I'm curious to find out which one of these settings causes pitlane delays (wheel nut issues for example), because that (while realistically a random possibility) is annoying as all hell.

SlickReed
17-05-2015, 12:25
Yeah there is, should be in with Full Damage or Visual Only Damage. Honestly I think running full damage with mechanical failures off seems a good way to go, still get decent level of damage without the critical race ending stuff.

I'm curious to find out which one of these settings causes pitlane delays (wheel nut issues for example), because that (while realistically a random possibility) is annoying as all hell.

I am curious of this as well. I will need to start giving MF off a try on a endurance races. I have had engine blows with no indication of engine damage, monitoring with Pcars Profiler.

LiveWire
17-05-2015, 14:50

Thanks to everyone who showed. Despite little coordination and prep (plus the fact that I ran the server public), the race turned out ok. I think we were up around 25+ people initially. The random weather (ie rain) seemed to drive people off, but the ones who stayed loved it. I blew my engine on lap 4, so that sucked.

Going forward I would love to make this a regular, scheduled, more coordinated event. We have run in a few leagues before and really enjoyed. It seems like races that last about an hour are good for most.

We have run Monday and Friday nights for several years now. Most of us are Pacific time. I'll create another thread to start coordinating this, here it is (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25992-Friday-Night-Racing-PC&p=919624#post919624).

SlickReed
17-05-2015, 15:01
Thanks to everyone who showed. Despite little coordination and prep (plus the fact that I ran the server public), the race turned out ok. I think we were up around 25+ people initially. The random weather (ie rain) seemed to drive people off, but the ones who stayed loved it. I blew my engine on lap 4, so that sucked.

Going forward I would love to make this a regular, scheduled, more coordinated event. We have run in a few leagues before and really enjoyed. It seems like races that last about an hour are good for most.

We have run Monday and Friday nights for several years now. Most of us are Pacific time. I'll create another thread to start coordinating this and will update post with the link.

Atm I am not seeing a real benefit to having the races on a DS server. If you or any host decide to quite or get DCed then the whole race is over. I actually did not see a FPS jump from being on a DS as well. It is also very important to note that anyone without intentions on seeing the race all the way thru should not host the race on their Ds server.

The race was great fun and ALOT of lessons learned. Feel free to post your events in this thread Livewire. Looking forward to the next one.

SlickReed
17-05-2015, 15:13
Race at Brands Hatch today

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chequeredflagendurance#announcements/detail/127569474656220156

LiveWire
18-05-2015, 00:00
Atm I am not seeing a real benefit to having the races on a DS server. If you or any host decide to quite or get DCed then the whole race is over. I actually did not see a FPS jump from being on a DS as well. It is also very important to note that anyone without intentions on seeing the race all the way thru should not host the race on their Ds server.

The race was great fun and ALOT of lessons learned. Feel free to post your events in this thread Livewire. Looking forward to the next one.

I thought someone else took over if host DC'd? Same as local host.

Same time next Friday, 9ish pm Pacific time (GMT-7). I'd like to do the same format, just a different track. 15 minute qualifying, about an hour race length, day \night cycle and random weather. Prototypes and gt3s. All are welcome on the BCS Motorsports server.

SlickReed
18-05-2015, 00:12
I thought someone else took over if host DC'd? Same as local host.

Same time next Friday, 9ish pm Pacific time (GMT-7). I'd like to do the same format, just a different track. 15 minute qualifying, about an hour race length, day \night cycle and random weather. Prototypes and gt3s. All are welcome on the BCS Motorsports server.

Not from what we seen, Farrell has a DS server, and we experienced problems with being disconnected and not able to rejoin.

Sounds great man, we will be there.

Veevee
18-05-2015, 03:20
Hey, name's Veevee, been doing sim racing for a long while. Started with Papyrus and NASCAR in the mid 90's, moved to Forza on the 360, and I'm back to PC with Project CARS. I tend to be a top 5 racer, and I work evenings so I'm only on after midnight (GMT -5) except for my days off, or before 2pm when I have the time before work. I have friday and saturday off so if I've got nothing else to do I'll probably be on all day long. For the most part I'll lobby hop, but I'll stick around if the racing is good and I'll sometimes host my own lobby which I haven't heard any complaints regarding lag up to 26 people.

I'd love more clean racers to race against so I can turn damage to on without it being a the suicide mission it tends to be in public lobbies. Hope to get involved with a league or 2 if I can find one compatible with my schedule. Link to steam profile should be in my sig so send me a friend request and lets race.

SlickReed
18-05-2015, 05:28
Hey, name's Veevee, been doing sim racing for a long while. Started with Papyrus and NASCAR in the mid 90's, moved to Forza on the 360, and I'm back to PC with Project CARS. I tend to be a top 5 racer, and I work evenings so I'm only on after midnight (GMT -5) except for my days off, or before 2pm when I have the time before work. I have friday and saturday off so if I've got nothing else to do I'll probably be on all day long. For the most part I'll lobby hop, but I'll stick around if the racing is good and I'll sometimes host my own lobby which I haven't heard any complaints regarding lag up to 26 people.

I'd love more clean racers to race against so I can turn damage to on without it being a the suicide mission it tends to be in public lobbies. Hope to get involved with a league or 2 if I can find one compatible with my schedule. Link to steam profile should be in my sig so send me a friend request and lets race.

Great to meet you, friend request sent. Looking forward to driving with you.

SlickReed
18-05-2015, 05:30
I started a steam group everyone is more then welcome to join, will make it easier to set up races and or events. Members please feel free to set up an event for your days off or time off. The more proactive we all are the more we all get to race with each other.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SynergyRacing#

CustomInternals
18-05-2015, 08:37
US Central Time Zone here! Steam ID - CustomInternals

SlickReed
18-05-2015, 12:46
US Central Time Zone here! Steam ID - CustomInternals

Welcome, please join the steam group if you don't mind. Looking forward to driving with you.

SlickReed
18-05-2015, 15:51
Our very first group Event starts this Saturday @ 2100 est. Synergy racing Catalunya GP. Being our first event We can discuss what times are best for everyone until we get a good feel for everyone schedule.

Cars - Prototype LMP1 LMP2

Server - SynergyRacing
Password - SR

One Percent
18-05-2015, 15:54
Thank you for accepting my friend request Slick! Looking forward to some league racing in pCARS and my vision aligns very closely with your own.

If you could send me a group invite that would be great. I'd chat you up in Steam right now but I'm currently at work. ;)

SlickReed
18-05-2015, 15:57
Thank you for accepting my friend request Slick! Looking forward to some league racing in pCARS and my vision aligns very closely with your own.

If you could send me a group invite that would be great. I'd chat you up in Steam right now but I'm currently at work. ;)

Invite sent, thx for joining our group :)

One Percent
18-05-2015, 16:15
Nice find on these two groups for more racing opportunities!

Looks like I better familiarize myself with the Prototype cars, I've been focusing more on the slower stuff.

SlickReed
18-05-2015, 16:24
Nice find on these two groups for more racing opportunities!

Looks like I better familiarize myself with the Prototype cars, I've been focusing more on the slower stuff.

Nice find, I've joined those 2 groups last week. Really nice guys over there.

One Percent
18-05-2015, 18:13
Nice find, I've joined those 2 groups last week. Really nice guys over there.

I'm just following your lead. :)

Don't hesitate to post any other groups you may find that could facilitate decent racing.

JSNFARRELL
18-05-2015, 23:10
Not from what we seen, Farrell has a DS server, and we experienced problems with being disconnected and not able to rejoin.

Sounds great man, we will be there.

Much like the public DS or whatever we are hosting over
- DS (to include the public DS such as one of you simply hosting a session the original way) apparently will not allow clients to reconnect within a given time before or during the race. (no complaints... just observation)
Prior to that the only issue (not really an issue) I had with a DS was making sure White/Black listing was setup properly which I mentioned at the time of testing and resolved with a simple modification to the command
(example given added a whitelisted name therefore requiring everyone to be on the list / name removed = everyone can join)
but others may have forgotten I mentioned what the issue was preventing others from joining and removed the example from the command therefore eliminating the connection problem.
- More inline with what Slick was getting at is if the DS is shutdown all clients will be disconnected and offloaded to the public DS (we will just call it that for the moment to avoid confusion) however if you was to leave the private DS running the session will migrate when you, the primary host, disconnects just like any other session over the network.

You may disconnect LiveWire but the private DS must stay up or the entire event (including all client connections) will be terminated along with the DS application/connection. I assume this is because one DS does not communicate with another.
- As you probably know if you the primary host of a private DS (under a public session) disconnect - the session migrates to the next client. Only way you can get the torch back is to restart the DS (that I've seen) which is probably what you have done a few times.

We aren't saying anything bad about the DS option... we just haven't really discovered its potential and its still in early stages. So far it can be either a convenience or inconvenience depending on how or why you use it.
- it requires a solid network
- it however doesn't require much on the hardware side

So far I've seen a few people using the DS (from the group here)... the two guys I've seen doing this do not meet the DS requirements. DS performance was far from the results a few of us tested.
- if you can not meet the DS requirements it would be best to host off the public network/DS to ensure DS stability and performance.

LiveWire
19-05-2015, 00:12
Not sure what happened on Friday, but network and servers should be plenty, well above requirements. Connection is 100Mb both directions. Our experience has been that as long as ds stays up, host will migrate.

JSNFARRELL
19-05-2015, 00:36
Not sure what happened on Friday, but network and servers should be plenty, well above requirements. Connection is 100Mb both directions. Our experience has been that as long as ds stays up, host will migrate.

Rgr... we had some bad pings that day... looked like some clients were on dial-up :hopelessness:

SlickReed
19-05-2015, 01:30
Rgr... we had some bad pings that day... looked like some clients were on dial-up :hopelessness:

Lol yeah almost everyone were in the red for ping, alot of disconnects.

SlickReed
19-05-2015, 13:11
Great race last night guys. Brands Hatch turned out to be a tricky track with a good set up. I think a 40 lap race there would be cool, 20 only took about 30 mins.

funknerraw
19-05-2015, 17:42
I'd like to participate and pride myself on being a clean racer. I'm in Canada on PST time zone. Same username on steam: funknerraw

SlickReed
19-05-2015, 18:03
I'd like to participate and pride myself on being a clean racer. I'm in Canada on PST time zone. Same username on steam: funknerraw

Great to meet you Funk. Friend request sent. We race almost every night under the Server name SynergyRacing. Please feel free to drop into TS anytime to chat with the guys.

Teamspeak3
= race

SlickReed
20-05-2015, 13:02
Great racing last night, AI is still broken 50 percent of the time for online races. Had to restart races over and over again. Still fun just starting a race fighting from last place for 20 laps :)

nhraracer
21-05-2015, 04:46
Sent you a friend request Slick.

SlickReed
21-05-2015, 05:13
Sent you a friend request Slick.

Awesome, it's great to meet you. We have a race on Saturday at Catlunya. I will also send you a group invite. Welcome!

falcon2081
21-05-2015, 05:37
Awesome, it's great to meet you. We have a race on spSatirday at Catlunya. I will also send you a group invite. Welcome!

I was not aware of this! lol...

OperatorWay
21-05-2015, 08:08
Hey Slick. I sent you a Steam friend request. My Steam ID is: OperatorWay

I enjoy friendly/casual lobby racing with people who practice good racing etiquette & make a genuine effort to avoid collisions with other cars. I'm usually up for just about any cars or tracks, but I don't care much for long endurance races. I have no tolerance for cheaters, trolling, elitism, hostility, bigotry, or any other such drama.

I'm not necessarily looking for organized league events & schedules, just good folks to have on the friends list to race with when we're online so we can stay out of the pub lobby carnage. :)

SlickReed
21-05-2015, 13:13
I was not aware of this! lol...

I posted it in this thread and in the group event section. Maybe I should send out another reminder :)

SlickReed
21-05-2015, 13:15
Hey Slick. I sent you a Steam friend request. My Steam ID is: OperatorWay

I enjoy friendly/casual lobby racing with people who practice good racing etiquette & make a genuine effort to avoid collisions with other cars. I'm usually up for just about any cars or tracks, but I don't care much for long endurance races. I have no tolerance for cheaters, trolling, elitism, hostility, bigotry, or any other such drama.

I'm not necessarily looking for organized league events & schedules, just good folks to have on the friends list to race with when we're online so we can stay out of the pub lobby carnage. :)

Great to meet you operator, I sent you a invite to the group.thx for joining us. Just some good guys looking for clean races with friends.

SlickReed
21-05-2015, 14:10
Group Event starts this Saturday @ 2100 est. Synergy racing Catalunya GP. Being our first event We can discuss what times are best for everyone until we get a good feel for everyone schedule.

Server - SynergyRacing
Password - SR

SlickReed
21-05-2015, 15:48
Formula C RACE "TONITE" May 21st @ 2100 est ( 1800 pst ) at LE MANS BUGATTI!

20 laps
30 min qual
15 min practice

Server - SynergyRacing
Password - SR

Please let me know if these times are good for everyone, If anyone would prefer a little later or sooner, I try to consider all time zones with these events :)

Veevee
22-05-2015, 02:26
Group Event starts this Saturday @ 2100 est. Synergy racing Catalunya GP. Being our first event We can discuss what times are best for everyone until we get a good feel for everyone schedule.

Server - SynergyRacing
Password - SR

Due to my odd work schedule this time or later is perfect for me, otherwise it'd have to be about 8 hours earlier for me to attend on a Saturday.

Or do it Friday, but that would conflict with LiveWire's group and that's just not a polite thing to do.

monsterZERO
22-05-2015, 02:36
Added you on steam. I'm in the US and always looking for clean races.

SlickReed
22-05-2015, 14:03
Added you on steam. I'm in the US and always looking for clean races.
Thx for joining Monster, it was great driving with you last night.

JSNFARRELL
23-05-2015, 19:53
Everyone needs to start using the SynergyRacing Steam GROUP Chat Room...
it would be wise to join the chat room for news, updates, event status, etc.

We been hosting sessions every day or two...
there might even be a few races (if not practice sessions) before tonight's event so make sure you join the SynergyRacing chat room and keep it active!

falcon2081
23-05-2015, 20:32
I think eventually we should just do a steam group "cleaning" and just boot those that never show. Eventually we will also need to set up Rules. If its one thing I've noticed is that people may be a clean driver but their situational awareness is total bollocks, especially in qualifying. Blocking people's qualy run's is a big no no for me especially if I see you do it 2-3 times on track. It's a good way to get you booted from our session. Pay attention and move out of the racing line. The game provides you with all the information needed to know when someone is coming up fast behind you. The other is getting back on track when you have a runoff. Proper way is to look at track map and if people are coming wait for them to pass. Afterwards get on track but opposite from the racing line as someone may be coming up fast and you are effectively blocking the racing line being slow. Proceed to then get up to speed and onto the racing line and try again. Again, Qualifying is NOT a race. You get more than enough time to get a proper run in.

JSNFARRELL
23-05-2015, 20:59
I think eventually we should just do a steam group "cleaning" and just boot those that never show. Eventually we will also need to set up Rules. If its one thing I've noticed is that people may be a clean driver but their situational awareness is total bollocks, especially in qualifying. Blocking people's qualy run's is a big no no for me especially if I see you do it 2-3 times on track. It's a good way to get you booted from our session. Pay attention and move out of the racing line. The game provides you with all the information needed to know when someone is coming up fast behind you. The other is getting back on track when you have a runoff. Proper way is to look at track map and if people are coming wait for them to pass. Afterwards get on track but opposite from the racing line as someone may be coming up fast and you are effectively blocking the racing line being slow. Proceed to then get up to speed and onto the racing line and try again. Again, Qualifying is NOT a race. You get more than enough time to get a proper run in.

Agreed
- Lots of people grouping up in this thread (which is great) but not many actually taking advantage of it on the game side of things (playing together)
Also agree to the 2nd part
- mistakes get made during Qualification and you can't always get out of someone's way in the middle of a turn... but clearly blocking someone intentionally is not allowed.

Server Note:
- the DS has 3 admins managing it... kicks/bans are implemented!
(not talking about the "vote" crap either)
- the lack of persistent sessions (no host requirement) means the server will be offline most the week unless people start playing together.

Crazycanuck1985
24-05-2015, 23:46
Enjoyed racing with you guys on Friday. Had to leave early unfortunately but I'll try to get in an play as much as I can. I'm clean, but slow :)

lollygag
25-05-2015, 01:47
:cool:

SlickReed
26-05-2015, 13:55
Synergy Racing Laguna Seca GP (2100 EST) May 28th

GT3 / GT4
20 laps
30 qualifying.204554

t-stang
26-05-2015, 16:44
Hi. Please add me to your list. I've been running PCARS since 2011 and I'm dying to join an organized league. I will race anything, but most of my time is spent in GT3 (because that's where all the people seem to be). I pride myself in racing close and clean. My Steam name is t_stang (note the underscore). Thanks

SlickReed
26-05-2015, 18:47
Hi. Please add me to your list. I've been running PCARS since 2011 and I'm dying to join an organized league. I will race anything, but most of my time is spent in GT3 (because that's where all the people seem to be). I pride myself in racing close and clean. My Steam name is t_stang (note the underscore). Thanks

Great to meet you, FR sent.

falcon2081
28-05-2015, 19:25
Who's ready for racing tonight? I know I am;)

funknerraw
28-05-2015, 23:01
I am going for a bike ride right after work so I should be home in time for the race. If I am not there right at the start I will join mid qualifying session. Cya guys there.

Veevee
29-05-2015, 00:13
Wish I could join you guys, but working until midnight will keep me away.

Hope it's a good and clean race for everyone who does make it.

rhygate
29-05-2015, 00:13
Count me in, though I am Eastern (time zone I mean). Been with pCars for a while. Steamid Rex Shinka (look for the Rx-8)

falcon2081
29-05-2015, 00:19
Alright all. I will be hosting a private session for those that want practice and or help around Laguna before we start Qual's tonight @2100 EST. I can usually do 1:23's so come ask me anything. Password is SR

For those that have mic's join us in Teamspeak.

Teamspeak3 ( Thx to Farrell )
= race

Crazycanuck1985
29-05-2015, 02:01
Must have just missed it!

falcon2081
29-05-2015, 04:12
Must have just missed it!

You did haha. We had 5 people show up. We did a couple of races on some tracks. Had a lot of fun. We got everyone on TS so it was great talking to everybody.

SlickReed
29-05-2015, 17:46
Sorry I couldn't make it to the last event. Glad you guys had some good runs.

Rhime
31-05-2015, 00:40
I work from home and I have family demands so my driving is limited atm. I hope to make some of the sessions(even the practice ones) when I can.
Rhime

nhraracer
31-05-2015, 01:00
You did haha. We had 5 people show up. We did a couple of races on some tracks. Had a lot of fun. We got everyone on TS so it was great talking to everybody.

I had a lot of fun. Hope to race again soon.

SlickReed
03-06-2015, 16:41
Forum and TS now linked in Steam group info page

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SynergyRacing

falcon2081
04-06-2015, 20:05
Is everyone on vacation or something lol? I'm thinking of setting up a Formula B race @ Brands Hatch. I did it in a online game and it was a lot of fun. Takes about 30 minutes to complete. Thoughts?

SlickReed
04-06-2015, 21:34
It has always been hard getting a responses on this thread. Saturday race sounds good. I should be off work that day.

OperatorWay
05-06-2015, 21:38
Is everyone on vacation or something lol? I'm thinking of setting up a Formula B race @ Brands Hatch. I did it in a online game and it was a lot of fun. Takes about 30 minutes to complete. Thoughts?

I'll start practicing so that I can (hopefully) be only 2 seconds behind you instead of 3. :)

falcon2081
06-06-2015, 20:23
I hope everyone is ready for tonight! I've yet to practice lol.

nhraracer
06-06-2015, 20:33
If I am around I will race. Sounds like fun.

bmaytum
14-06-2015, 14:04
I hope everyone is ready for tonight! I've yet to practice lol.

Falcon;
How was the Formula B race hosted by you on behalf of Synergy Racing? Do you have results and comments?

Sorry I missed it Falcon (wife's birthday). Now can you or other Synergists can schedule some additional Synergy Racing group pCARS Events for June and beyond? Be sure to post the event & SR's Team Speak 3 channel info at SynergyRacing group's Events page (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SynergyRacing#events) . Mid-day Pacific Time is best for me, but almost anytime except 4:30-7:00pm PDT.

Skullzer
15-06-2015, 05:00
Add me, steam ID is Skullzer. I'm in California, 33 years old. Played GTR2 for years, I grew up near Laguna seca and never missed an alms or Indy race! Currently I enjoy driving gt3 cars and I'm stuck playing on a controller until the new Logitech wheel comes out. I'm mostly online after 9pm pst and occasionally on mid-week all day, depends on my day off work. I'm just looking for some people to get to know and race with who will actually race clean and finish the race. Most of my time in pcars is in practice mode trying to set up some cars.

bmaytum
15-06-2015, 11:14
OhBoyOhBoy! Logitech G29 / G920 coming with PC & PS4 console compatibility! See here:
at VRroom forum (http://vrroom.org/index.php/news/198...g-force-wheels) with more info from:
Logitech] (http://gaming.logitech.com)

My PS4 has been gathering dust 'cuz no way I can drive using PS4 controller. And the left J-clamp on my 5+ year-old G25 w/ 200+ KMiles is broken (not replaceable) so I will be an early adopter of the NEW wheel, even though MSRP at release will be $400USD (less than the ThrustMaster TS-300, but ~$175 more than G27 @ Amazon). But hey, its Logitech so I'm ready to buy. ;) I placed my Pre-Order for G29 at Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826197073), says should ship on / after 31July2015.

Edit 6/25/15pm : Here's a "first look / 1st use" video from recent url=https://youtu.be/OhcW3Rfc6qM] E3 Show[/url].

Mahjik
15-06-2015, 19:59
USA racers, you might take a look at this league:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30821-PC-International-GT-Racing-Season-Opener

It's currently a Sunday league which works for my schedule.

falcon2081
19-06-2015, 01:21
Sorry fellas I am currently helping out the U.S. Coast Guard with training so I won't be back for a couple of weeks. Can't tell you how bad my racing withdrawal is. Can't wait to come back.

bmaytum
20-06-2015, 03:44
Stay safe Falcon.
Reminds me, where the heck is JSNFarrell? I haven't seen him online for many weeks.

falcon2081
21-06-2015, 14:33
Stay safe Falcon.
Reminds me, where the heck is JSNFarrell? I haven't seen him online for many weeks.

I believe he's taking a break from the game. He probably won't be back until the game improves a bit more.

JeyD02
21-06-2015, 15:04
add me guys, jeyd02

JSNFARRELL
20-09-2015, 00:06
I believe he's taking a break from the game. He probably won't be back until the game improves a bit more.

DING! DING! DING! What do we have for him Johnny?

That is exactly what I was doing! Been ballz-deep in DCS and occasionally DiRT Rally.

Patch 3.0 really turned things around (I am very pleased to see progress) so I came back a little bit ago to find no one in the group was racing... soooo... I bailed out of the group unless that changes.

However, with patch 4.0 adding new server params and persistent races, I was up until nearly 10am today building a PHAT track rotation based on "official championship calendars" hosted on a dedicated server for us all.

SERVER NAME : SynergyRacing* #1 (Persistent DS)
- Persistent (progress is saved) track rotation (+-50 races) with ~32_Player Grid (16 AI + 16 Players) to provide ambience (you can race alone until the server is populated with clients)
- Pre-defined server params to prevent players from customizing race formats and/or assists (host has no control to insure server integrity)
- Career style rotation (mostly two-race formats with mixed day/night, 15-30min Qual, 10-25lap Races, 25+lap Endurance) = Clio Cup > GT4 > GT3 > R500 > Formula > LMP Endurance
- Real_Assists, Real_Physics, Real_Weather, Custom tunes, Cockpit cam only (long story short - simulation settings)
... and multiple Administrators can kick/ban players with ease from any device! (INCLUDED : lobby message warns clients they will be kicked/banned and reported to SMS)

---- UPDATE ----
It appears the group is dead (based on observation and comments from members/x-members) so I will use a standardized server name such as "US#1" (as below) for easy search results
US#1 : 50+ Official Races | *clean*
... PM me on here or Steam if you still play PCARS or need server (DS) info.
---- UPDATE ----

falcon2081
21-09-2015, 01:55
DING! DING! DING! so I came back a little bit ago to find no one in the group was racing... soooo... I bailed out of the group unless that changes.

Good to see you back. I joined the TGC and have been doing that for a while now.